Roid Rage?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Are we to say that any individual who's on steroids that has an angry moment is due to steroids? What about the individual who gets angry and kills someone who's not on steroids? What do we blame it on now?

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Roid rage has been disproven. AAS will just intensify your already existing personality.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gah, this is not too different from trying to blame your genes for something "my genes made me do it!!"

Your genes are part of what makes you, you. You cant seperate the two.

Exogenous test, well technicaly its something non essential youve introduced to your body. But once the test is in your body, its part of you. If you injected self-willingly, you cant blame test for any actions you do. You did them. And "you" includes every biological part of, well, you.

Slightly different story if the test was injected without your knowledge or approval. In that scenario you have another significant causal agent who is potentially complicit in any wrong sh1t you may do.

But, to take this to its logical extreme: food, air, water keep me alive. Are they then to blame for any actions I do whilst alive?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are we to say that any individual who's on steroids that has an angry moment is due to steroids? What about the individual who gets angry and kills someone who's not on steroids? What do we blame it on now?
Having to deal with you is probably the culprit.

Reactions: Nac
JahCure

JahCure

Awards
STFU heyboy

Stop flooding with stupid threads, get back in your Q and A thread.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I don't get it? Trolls are usually banned when they hit 100 posts...

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude.. Get your own talk show. Not here.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Dude.. Get your own talk show. Not here.
I'm too short to host a late-night talk show. It's like the bar at an amusement-park ride. You have to be six foot two or over.