What car would YOU get?

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
EasyEJL-

Don't stop buying American cars. Someone's gotta pay the wages for those lazy UAW workers!
Hey Reaper I like the fat munchkin wigger kid on the right of your avatar better.

I dont know what I think about car reliability. My VW was a piece of crap, my Honda had issues as well. I also drove a Ford and Chevy that had issues. Who knows. All cars have common problems but some have more expensive problems to fix.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Hey Reaper I like the fat munchkin wigger kid on the right of your avatar better.

I dont know what I think about car reliability. My VW was a piece of crap, my Honda had issues as well. I also drove a Ford and Chevy that had issues. Who knows. All cars have common problems but some have more expensive problems to fix.
CNorris-

I holler. I think 'tubbington' is much better than 'junior' huffing on a cig.

At the end of the day any type of car from any maker is bound to have problems. What 'reliability' shows is that Honda is MORE APT to have less problems long term vs. a domestic car. With every statistical analysis there are always outliers, however what data has shown is that Honda/Toyota has better odds of having less problems.

Personally myself, I find Honda to be better cars than Toyota. This is not because I worked for Honda that there is bias, but I feel that Toyota's quality has slipped as of lately.....this is due to the large number of recalls they have been having.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
CNorris-

I holler. I think 'tubbington' is much better than 'junior' huffing on a cig.

At the end of the day any type of car from any maker is bound to have problems. What 'reliability' shows is that Honda is MORE APT to have less problems long term vs. a domestic car. With every statistical analysis there are always outliers, however what data has shown is that Honda/Toyota has better odds of having less problems.

Personally myself, I find Honda to be better cars than Toyota. This is not because I worked for Honda that there is bias, but I feel that Toyota's quality has slipped as of lately.....this is due to the large number of recalls they have been having.
totally agree 100% with you on this.

i always thought that was paris hilton in a limo or something, in your avy.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
hey reaper post some pics of your audi...

I sold the car last week after having it in the paper for 3 days. I didn't go out of my way take pictures as I was out of town and it was picked up immediately after work Mon.

lol, if anyone wants to call me a troll on this go ahead. I just wanted to sell the car asap.

I sorta screwed myself again b/c the stock market has plummeted beyond belief.....well not too much b/c I would have lost a ton of money if I bought stock earlier. hm.