What cant be said on the new supplement thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Here we go guys-

all the other stuff that the poor old admin has to warn us about that doesn't belong on the other threads can go here-

Up for debate was quality control and the lack of or proving there is

saywutrly you better get in here lol
LLN 1Fast400 CATdiesel76 VaughnTrue

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
well the topic was quality- proving it etc- LLN believe you had some info on that

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Give this thread, 2 days before being closed down.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Give this thread, 2 days before being closed down.
well its supposed to be an overflow from the stuff that gets shut down on the new supp topic. As long as we all keep it nice nice, we should all be fine.

oh and this isnt a thread to bash a company or start any nonsense either. there are some good points on that thread that just need to be discussed on another thread

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Oh I'm in here like fifth gear. Chromadex. Does that hold the proverbial water? I like BPI's protein, but it catches flack around here. I noticed they are recently using Chromadex verification. What is the verdict on it?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Oh I'm in here like fifth gear. Chromadex. Does that hold the proverbial water? I like BPI's protein, but it catches flack around here. I noticed they are recently using Chromadex verification. What is the verdict on it?
I am not sure, never used or heard of it. But I was interested in the quality discussion that was going on

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460672893.297174.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
well i tried- thought it would be interesting to discuss some other topics on that thread that caused a derailment but there is more negativity versus helpfulness

Quality control is actually something all of should be concerned about, buuut I guess i am wrong.

sorry all for wasting your time here

sorry guys

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well i tried- thought it would be interesting to discuss some other topics on that thread that caused a derailment but there is more negativity versus helpfulness

Quality control is actually something all of should be concerned about, buuut I guess i am wrong.

sorry all for wasting your time here

sorry guys
Sad thing is people run around praising products that were spiked and potentially dangerous.

When company busts their ass to put out a quality product, people then complain that it's either 1) too expensive or 2) not enough servings.
Those same people pay $75 for a spiked pwo and double dose it.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sad thing is people run around praising products that were spiked and potentially dangerous.

When company busts their ass to put out a quality product, people then complain that it's either 1) too expensive or 2) not enough servings.
Yeah but who wants regular punch when there's spiked punch?!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

i hear ya- i was hoping we could do this without names or blasting a company. i dont want that, this forum isnt for that. I know the admin has enough to do and not come running in here every time someone mentions abc company.

trust me, the meaning behind this thread was for more of a background info for consumers, maybe what to look for, how to avoid etc.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.