Well originally i was thinking of doing pct but..

norm dobson

Awards
Now im debating blasting and cruising i absolutely love it. Iv never felt this good in my entire life and I have awful depression and anxiety and it pretty much cured that.

Now how would I go about cruising after my 15 week test e cycle with 6 week dbol Kickstart?

I was also thinking of mixing it up after the cruising period is done.

Im also wondering how long id have to cruise for.

I did tons of research on pct but never on blasting and cruising

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Now im debating blasting and cruising i absolutely love it. Iv never felt this good in my entire life and I have awful depression and anxiety and it pretty much cured that.

Now how would I go about cruising after my 15 week test e cycle with 6 week dbol Kickstart?

I was also thinking of mixing it up after the cruising period is done.

Im also wondering how long id have to cruise for.

I did tons of research on pct but never on blasting and cruising
How much test are you taking? Ideally you would get bloodwork and find how much test gets you near the top end of the range, and does not require an AI, as you do not want to take an AI indefinitely. This would be your cruise dose. As far as blast/cruise time, you will want to cruise for at least as long as you blast for, ideally longer.

I would definitely see how you feel at a realistic cruise dose, basically self prescribed TRT, before committing to sticking a needle in your ass the rest of your life.

norm dobson

Awards
How much test are you taking? Ideally you would get bloodwork and find how much test gets you near the top end of the range, and does not require an AI, as you do not want to take an AI indefinitely. This would be your cruise dose. As far as blast/cruise time, you will want to cruise for at least as long as you blast for, ideally longer.

I would definitely see how you feel at a realistic cruise dose, basically self prescribed TRT, before committing to sticking a needle in your ass the rest of your life.
Just 500mg of test e and dbol for the first 6 weeks it will be done at 15 weeks and I wouldn't want to take it indefinitely id wanna blast and cruise until I get to the point I want to be at probably a bit bigger since il lose mass with the eventually pct

norm dobson

Awards
Just 500mg of test e and dbol for the first 6 weeks it will be done at 15 weeks and I wouldn't want to take it indefinitely id wanna blast and cruise until I get to the point I want to be at probably a bit bigger since il lose mass with the eventually pct
Can you also go into more detail about finding out about the high end range and how that would effect everything I kinda went in with the idea of pct but blast and cruise seemed much better

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There's no guarantee you will be able to PCT after blasting and cruising. If you are going to cruise before coming off completely, I would at least use some HCG, during your cruise.

Basically you just want to do TRT for your cruise. Assume you are injecting twice per week: Monday and Thursday. You want to find your "trough" or lowest level through the week, so you would get bloodwork done on Monday or Thursday before your biweekly shot. Ideally your total T should be near the top of the range, free T should be over the maximum, and e2 should be in range.

norm dobson

Awards
There's no guarantee you will be able to PCT after blasting and cruising. If you are going to cruise before coming off completely, I would at least use some HCG, during your cruise.

Basically you just want to do TRT for your cruise. Assume you are injecting twice per week: Monday and Thursday. You want to find your "trough" or lowest level through the week, so you would get bloodwork done on Monday or Thursday before your biweekly shot. Ideally your total T should be near the top of the range, free T should be over the maximum, and e2 should be in range.
I couldnt use test e for the cruise? And what do you mean by no guarantee of pct after

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I couldnt use test e for the cruise? And what do you mean by no guarantee of pct after
Yeah you can use test e, but should also add hcg. There is not guarantee your nuts will work again after staying on for so long.

norm dobson

Awards
Yeah you can use test e, but should also add hcg. There is not guarantee your nuts will work again after staying on for so long.
For reproduction and natural t? I haven't had any shrinking problems or anything

sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What hes saying is the longer your natural production is shut down, via blasting/cruising, the less likely you will be able to return back to natural testosterone production on your own.
If you're not gonna make trt part of your life, then you need to go ahead and start thinking about a pct.
Although I will say this, I love my trt. I never have to pct again. It's not for everyone though.
And yes, you can definitely use test e for trt. 150 mg/wk should be about right for most... but bloodwork is the only thing you should really listen to.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Rebuild is spot on bro.

how old are you? Going the blast and cruise route will definitely hasten your journey to lifelong trt and may cause it to occur very early.

I blast and cruise at the moment (same as you, I love being on) but I’m 38 and had the snip so made the conscious decision I was fine if I end up on trt at this stage.

ill try to come off next year, if my natural levels recover then fine but my expectation is that they won’t and I’ll be able to get doctor prescribed trt.

if you aren’t ready to commit to lifelong trt then do your pct and give yourself the appropriate time off.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Rebuild is spot on bro.

how old are you? Going the blast and cruise route will definitely hasten your journey to lifelong trt and may cause it to occur very early.

I blast and cruise at the moment (same as you, I love being on) but I’m 38 and had the snip so made the conscious decision I was fine if I end up on trt at this stage.

ill try to come off next year, if my natural levels recover then fine but my expectation is that they won’t and I’ll be able to get doctor prescribed trt.

if you aren’t ready to commit to lifelong trt then do your pct and give yourself the appropriate time off.
Are you planning of doing a log/thread for your attempt to come off? I'm sure many of us is interested to see how it goes.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Coming from somebody who really knows what he’s talking about in that department, I suggest you listen to what I’m about to say and really think about it and be honest about yourself. I’m not saying not to do it but weight the pros and cons. I’m on trt and I’m crusing. Now let’s be clear if you start cruising, whatever number of weeks or months you say, you won’t respect it. Nobody does. If you cruise, you’re mostly on for life or if you try and come off after several years / months, you’ll feel so god fucking damn horrible that you’ll wish you never did that and you’ll just go back on. There’s no coming back from this. Pinning weekly will get old. You’ll get scar tissue. Your pins will start hurting. You’ll bleed like a pig from certain abused spots, you’ll have to monitor your bloodwork couple times a year. You’ll have to donate blood even if you don’t like it or even if you’re passing out like a little bitch. Cause if you don’t you’re hurting yourself on the long term. I could go on but I have a client coming in! If you want to know more about trt or cruising me and many others here can tell you how it’s really like. It’s not just fairy tails :)

Reactions: Nac
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just from this response along I know you’re not nearly knowledgeable enough to take such a huge decision. This is basic of the basic. Every time you do a steroid cycle you have no guarantee that your endocrine system is going to fully work after. Generally there’s only rarely a problem when people do short cycles 12-14 weeks max. The longer you go on, the less chances you have from coming back. Meaning your body will less likely produce testosterone again, or it will but not nearly enough to live a normal and good life. You spoke about anxiety and depression? Let me tell you if you cruise for a year or two and try to come off it’s that exact anxiety and depression that’s going to happen since you’re prone to it but 7 times stronger. All that to realise your test levels are going to be garbage.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you planning of doing a log/thread for your attempt to come off? I'm sure many of us is interested to see how it goes.
yeah I will do bro. To be honest I fully expect the rough ride that @Mathb33 is talking about above but I’ll throw everything it just because I do nothing half hearted in life......,

depending on where my life is at it will either be March after my winter bulk or September after a summer cut.....

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah I will do bro. To be honest I fully expect the rough ride that @Mathb33 is talking about above but I’ll throw everything it just because I do nothing half hearted in life......,

depending on where my life is at it will either be March after my winter bulk or September after a summer cut.....
I mean I don’t regret my trt and crusing life for a second. But you have to be someone like you and me who’s willing to make certain sacrifices for it to work and be enjoyable. For sure the way i wrote it sounds like a horror movie and you definitely won’t have such a hard time because you’re prepared and you know all this. Because you’re smart. But someone who doesn’t know all this and think it’s just a fairy tail like a 10 week 500mg test cycle needs a reality check. Didn’t want to scare you haha I love my cruising life and wouldn’t change it. But I do get blood works every 4 months max, I go donate blood even tho I don’t like it. I do cardio a lot to compensate for my heart even tho I hate cardio, I eat extremely healthy to compensate my drug use, I don’t cheat a lot to compensate, I spend a lot of money on supps to stay healthy , I check blood pressure. Etc! Not that it’s like a dick in the ass but you and me know you have to be willing to do all this to enter this game and he had to know it

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean I don’t regret my trt and crusing life for a second. But you have to be someone like you and me who’s willing to make certain sacrifices for it to work and be enjoyable. For sure the way i wrote it sounds like a horror movie and you definitely won’t have such a hard time because you’re prepared and you know all this. Because you’re smart. But someone who doesn’t know all this and think it’s just a fairy tail like a 10 week 500mg test cycle needs a reality check. Didn’t want to scare you haha I love my cruising life and wouldn’t change it. But I do get blood works every 4 months max, I go donate blood even tho I don’t like it. I do cardio a lot to compensate for my heart even tho I hate cardio, I eat extremely healthy to compensate my drug use, I don’t cheat a lot to compensate, I spend a lot of money on supps to stay healthy , I check blood pressure. Etc! Not that it’s like a dick in the ass but you and me know you have to be willing to do all this to enter this game and he had to know it
oh I think your spot on with it bro and for sure it’s exactly what the OP needs to know. Like you say, some of us know what to expect and why we are doing it, plus we live the rest of our lives to mitigate the issues (I do the same as you re supps etc)

I’m coming off simply to get a script as I don’t want to use UGL gear for trt for life.....but if I’m coming off (and I know the nhs in the uk won’t rush anything) I’m gonna have a crack at seeing where I get to......,,

I thought your posts were spot on though 👌

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, I have no experience on trt or even pinning, but I think your response @Mathb33 (and others) was great and honest. I feel like too many times I see people who have been on trt or b&c for like a year or two just talk about the positives and make it out to be this fairytale (not on this forum though). Although it's understandable that trt might feel like a fairytale for awhile if one has been with very low level test for some time.

And like others already stated I think your plan OP of blasting and cruising till you get to your "goal" on top of 15 week cycle seems like a pretty sure way to life long trt.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If your going to start to blast and cruise be ready for TRT for life. Thats the point of trt otherwise just cycle. Ive done a few cycles and just started TRT a few days ago. Im 26 and my levels were at 380. Went in to an endocronligst and was honest about my usage. Got a script for 200mg a week and its covered by insurance lol. If your not wiling to be pining for life dont blast and cruise