weird hdrol pct

youknoww

Awards
Hey guys i'm into week 2 of my pct for an h-drol cycle..i did 100mg for 5 weeks...it was ok...gained about 10 lbs...like havoc a lot better...i've done real gear too so of course you can't compare that to hdrol

anyways i'm into week two of my pct and my pumps are outrageous...they feel like they did on havoc...really didnt have that much of pump while on the hdrol...it was decent but it's much more noticeable now...i feel better and stronger now than i did while on...anybody else noticed this?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hdrol has a relatively long half life, it is possible it's still very concentrated in your system.

When i last ran Superdrol i made strength gains into the end of the first week of PCT. I imagine Hdrol would stick around a while longer, especially after 5 weeks and starting at a good dose. I can't imagine any other explanation.

abuleh

Awards
Hey guys i'm into week 2 of my pct for an h-drol cycle..i did 100mg for 5 weeks...it was ok...gained about 10 lbs...like havoc a lot better...i've done real gear too so of course you can't compare that to hdrol

anyways i'm into week two of my pct and my pumps are outrageous...they feel like they did on havoc...really didnt have that much of pump while on the hdrol...it was decent but it's much more noticeable now...i feel better and stronger now than i did while on...anybody else noticed this?
Same here. I even felt stronger in PCT than on cycle. I looked so pumped up and really loved my PCT.

I did Nolva at 40, 30, 20, 10. I have the feeling the SERM contributes to that a lot.

What does your PCT look like?

~abuleh

youknoww

Awards
Same here. I even felt stronger in PCT than on cycle. I looked so pumped up and really loved my PCT.

I did Nolva at 40, 30, 20, 10. I have the feeling the SERM contributes to that a lot.

What does your PCT look like?

~abuleh
I'm just using inhibit-e and tribulus...i wasn't shut down at all so I felt there was no need to use nolva for this cycle..i wish all pct could be like this haha i dunno what's goin on

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a 4 week Epi and my balls are still the same size when I started. I'm still running Nolva at 20-20-10-10. You may not feel shutdown, but you still need a little jumpstart.

youknoww

Awards
I just finished a 4 week Epi and my balls are still the same size when I started. I'm still running Nolva at 20-20-10-10. You may not feel shutdown, but you still need a little jumpstart.
I don't believe in using a harsh compound like nolva when it's not necessary....hrdrol is a verrrry mild compound...to be honest i didnt use nolva with havoc either...i ran it for 5 weeks at 20/30/30/40/40....used inhibit-e and tribulus like in this one and recovered perfect...only lost 2 pounds in pct from leaning out

just my opinion....nolva should only be used when absolutely necessary..and i dont think these mild prohormones require it

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just my opinion....nolva should only be used when absolutely necessary..and i dont think these mild prohormones require it
I agree 110%. You and I seem to be the only ones! I didn't even use it for Superdrol.

youknoww

Awards
I agree 110%. You and I seem to be the only ones! I didn't even use it for Superdrol.
haha i'm glad someone else in here agrees with me.....nolva is harsh on your body so why use it when it's not needed?....people go overboard with the serm stuff

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
haha i'm glad someone else in here agrees with me.....nolva is harsh on your body so why use it when it's not needed?....people go overboard with the serm stuff
Yes, it isnt very friendly stuff, but if women can run it for 5 years at 20 mgs a day and not turn yellow or anything, than I'll take my chances at 4 weeks just to make sure my gains are kept and tubes are flowing again.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it isnt very friendly stuff, but if women can run it for 5 years at 20 mgs a day and not turn yellow or anything, than I'll take my chances at 4 weeks just to make sure my gains are kept and tubes are flowing again.
Women suffering from anaemia also used to take Anadrol50 for years on end and they're fine. Liver toxicity is over rated. Everything in moderation and you're sweet!

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
noob questions here but.

1. What makes nolva so harsh?

2. Someone please explain to me what the hell a back pump is .

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1. Google is your friend.
2. Do 10x10 goodmornings (heavy) and you'll have your answer.