Weird bloodwork

kira1357

Awards
Hey dudes, wondering if you can help me interpret some bloodwork I just got back (through Let's Get Checked - don't know if anyone has opinions about their quality or not). Some background: 30yo male, 180lb, probably around 17% body fat at the moment, lifting for 3 years, only hormonal PED runs were a 6 week dienolone run last fall and a couple short 11-keto runs since then. Not on TRT. Total testosterone this time last year (before any PED use) was in the 500-700 range from a few different labs. I did a proper full PCT each time, stopped my last 11-keto run mid-February, and haven't taken anything hormonal since then. Was on various natty supps like Anabolic Effect, Lean Edge, Epichaos, BMP, Phosphatidic Acid XT in the last few months. Other staples include KSM-66 and phosphatidylserine before or after workout for cortisol control. Current natty stack is BMP, PA-XT, and Abbliderate Ammo.

Now for Results:
Total Test- 1348, range is 249-836. Not complaining about that number but I have no idea why it's so high compared to last year.
Estradiol: 209pg/mL??? the @#$%? Range is 8-45, last year it was close to the top of the range but this is absurd. I don't have gyno or other high E2 sides.
Prolactin and SHBG were normal mid-range, free androgen index is 138.8 out of 31-102 because of the high total t.

I have no idea how I could be making all that test naturally, which I assume is just converting at a high rate to E2. I wish I knew cortisol levels too. Here I was expecting to be around 4-500 test. Is it possible for natural fluctuations to be that drastic? Are home tests just not reliable at all? Could one of the natty supplements I'm on now be spiking these hormones?

My summer plans were to continue my bulk with low dose 11-keto for cortisol control, topical Androlo on my arms, and some TD 6-OXO in case any of the Androlo goes systemic. Now I'm thinking I should just go see a doctor before any of that lol.

Any advice would be great, thanks.

Last edited:

kira1357

Awards
After doing a bit of internet bro research, I'm wondering if the high E2 levels could be from the Rhodiola in BMP displacing E2 from its receptors. That would explain the very high serum levels but no gyno or other E2 side effects. Does anyone have thoughts about this idea?

From the Examine.com page on Rhodiola: "A standardized extract of rhodiola (3% rosavins and 1% salidroside) is able to competitively inhibit estrogen binding to the receptor in a concentration dependent manner[136] and when given to ovarectomized rats fails to show estrogenic effects (and instead caused a nonsignificant anti-estrogenic trend in some rats due to increasing the metabolism of estradiol).[136] "

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This was a home test? What kind of test? If it’s saliva, yes, it’s not very accurate. You’d want a blood test for more accurate results.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Echo the above and will go further and say, that if it isn't a blood test, then it's of no value.

Btw, what is Androlo and what do you mean by this?

"Androlo on my arms, and some TD 6-OXO in case any of the Androlo goes systemic"

kira1357

Awards