Weird DBOL... help need identifying

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
pale, round, pink pill... it looks like the pill except both sides. No labeling, no imprint.... nothing. Just little pink dots in it

it looks like the image on the right... sound legit or no? (the black writing is not on my pill, this picture is just to give an idea of shape and color)

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
doubt it. mine looked like pink stop signs they were 5mgs though, how many mgs are they suppose to be

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
ya thats what mine used 2 be but my source switched to these a while ago and i just got ahold of them and its new news to me. my buddy is on it now and is gaining good weight

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
they could very well be legit....bd had those octaganol tabs back in the day and lots of labs are doing that now...but it just depends on the press the lab is using....the pill doesnt have to fit any shape or color scheme....if your buddy is making good gains then its probably legit...

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
they could very well be legit....bd had those octaganol tabs back in the day and lots of labs are doing that now...but it just depends on the press the lab is using....the pill doesnt have to fit any shape or color scheme....if your buddy is making good gains then its probably legit...
yeah, you should be able to tell by popping one an hour before a workout