jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thoughts?
I'm only a week or so in (maybe 2), the increased appetite is noticeable at this point.

If I see a noticeable enough increase in my total at the meet in Dec then I'll comfortably say that prime and AB have a noticeable strength boost.

I'm also running them for 12 weeks, FWIW.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See, I didn't see any effects with anabeta elite like I did with og anabeta. When I cut, I like to use anabeta + forskolin so I get the full dose of forskolin

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
See, I didn't see any effects with anabeta elite like I did with og anabeta. When I cut, I like to use anabeta + forskolin so I get the full dose of forskolin
Bulking right now with og Anabeta and forskolin.. :)
So hungry....

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After reading a ton of Anabeta logs, most are reporting Anabeta OG is best for bulking and Anabeta Elite is best for recomp/cut. I used Anabeta Elite for 8 weeks during a PCT and agree with the other loggers. Good product experience for me.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I'd challenge someone to a friendly little wager of me on X-Gels vs them on Halo. From start to finish, finish being a month or so post PCT, the outcomes would be very similar. My results might be a little better ;)
How about you send me 2 bottles of X-Gels and ill run them, then I'll compare that to a run of a mild PH, shortly after the X-Gels.. If X-Gels lives up, I'll send you $ for the X-Gels. :D Same diet, same routine.

MrPoop

MrPoop

Awards
Another herbal test booster, finaflex is moving away from hormones.
Probably some kind of herbal AI mirroring 'letro' with sterone so it should give a pretty clear indication of what it is.

Dunno what the affection with 550 is though because only the original 550XD was effective with it's mix of superdrol and some other compound.
The discontinued 550XD black was supposedly some underdosed 19nor compound that didnt do much.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, this will be nothing like your previous 550 XD product which had numerous side effects?
And these numerous side effects were?
Odd that a prohormone would have any side effects.
:)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
lol I have no clue what he is talking about

correct the OG version was sd + tren, was a very popular product, kinda put us on the map back in PH hey-day
then, we reformulated to a 19nor 2-step derivative, a safer (and now legal, after the bans) compound

now, the new product will carry on the 550 namesake tradition, but in the natural realm, using some new and innovative formulations

we are very excited for the release!

mightymatt84

mightymatt84

Awards
If i was you i would run epistane, pretty mild on the sides and give great strength and lean gains no bloat just hard lean muscle if you eat clean. I would look into running some type of support with it like tudac and or lgi damage control. Ostarine is a good choice also if you want to run something very safe but effective.