Walking DEAD

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
That sounds dope bro, I will for sure have to get into it!
and if you get HBO- watch the left overs- so good bang for your buck - 2 shows gty not to be a bunk product lol

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
I found a site that streams, might look into that or asking my pops for his HBO account info to just get the original quality.. I have been trying to figure out how to go about it haha

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I found a site that streams, might look into that or asking my pops for his HBO account info to just get the original quality.. I have been trying to figure out how to go about it haha
if you have a ps4- you can stream off that, not sure what the cost is

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
Not sure if they have it for the wii u, don't own the PS4, I prob would benefit from owning one haha

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Not sure if they have it for the wii u, don't own the PS4, I prob would benefit from owning one haha
might wait till the ps5 then- lol

ntornado

Awards
Just got done catching up with TWD comics. Damn, there is potentially so many good stories to come including one plot twist that had my jaw on the floor more so than anything we have seen on TV. I wonder how long the TV show will last considering they are on a faster trajectory than the comics. It has already been said the comics will probably go up into 300-400 issues (currently at 153 - tv show is at 100).

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Just got done catching up with TWD comics. Damn, there is potentially so many good stories to come including one plot twist that had my jaw on the floor more so than anything we have seen on TV. I wonder how long the TV show will last considering they are on a faster trajectory than the comics. It has already been said the comics will probably go up into 300-400 issues (currently at 153 - tv show is at 100).
that is a very good ?- going to turn into a game of throne thing here

let me ask you or anyone else. fear the walking dead, i am taking it this is solely based on A&E producers spin of the WD comics

bradray5871

Awards
that is a very good ?- going to turn into a game of throne thing here

let me ask you or anyone else. fear the walking dead, i am taking it this is solely based on A&E producers spin of the WD comics
It is more city based zombie apocalypse, watch the first series before starting the second. It is a little slow starting

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
It is more city based zombie apocalypse, watch the first series before starting the second. It is a little slow starting
oh I did- slow indeed, but all coming together nicely

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
well fear the walking dead threw me for a loop this sunday evening. didnt see that one coming lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Right! Good to see a few twists and turns. Was a good one.
not that its a big deal, doesn't bother- just knew there was something. I had a feeling he wasn't married, but obviously he was involved in something. that guy with the headshots from the water!

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
YOOOOOOO!!! Watched that ish last night!! My fiancé picked up on strand real quick once it got started on his back story, and the dudes last name Abigail came into play! Def threw me for a loop as well! This season is starting to really take off, definitely liking this companion series... Makes biding time until we see whose head got bashed in a little bit easier

bradray5871

Awards
Yep, didn't see the whole hostage, strand abandoning ship thing coming, not to mention the ghey factor

ntornado

Awards
Good not great episode. Won't say much more in case people haven't seen it yet. Story line didn't really advance a whole lot. Looks like it will next week though..

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Tonight's episode was a little weak, hopefully when they get on land **** will pick up

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
I dunno, I think it was pretty effective story building and a great way to kill off those people, was real glad when that bitch that took her steak got locked up! YOU NEVER TAKE SOMEONES PROTEIN!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I dunno, I think it was pretty effective story building and a great way to kill off those people, was real glad when that bitch that took her steak got locked up! YOU NEVER TAKE SOMEONES PROTEIN!
haven't watched so now I don't have to thanks bro LMAO jk

hey there was a season of WD I wish i never watched, but every show needs those fillers.

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
Hopefully by not mentioning the names it will still be entertaining for you lol my bad man!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
That mid season finale though, that was some bull spit

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah!!!!!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glenn and Abe . Cant wait until Rick kills Neegan. That battle is going to be EPIC.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i think this was one of the best shows in a long time. the acting by the main cast made me feel for them and at the same time wanted to say, you knew this was coming.

believe that was one of the reasons Negan kept saying, "what did you think you where having sunday dinner- something along those lines" and emphasizing "I own you and this is mine". Doing it in front of the group.

think this season is where carl (ricks son) really becomes a strong force.

you can forget about Daryl for awhile, but dam it was good

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really think it would have been more impactful if they didn't drag it out for so long

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First episode is always a good one
Then it levels off until mid season finale and the finale

Get ready for slower episodes and story building

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What about Glenn's final words? Was he completely delirious or trying to be poetic or whatever the word is to Maggie because he's said that before?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I couldnt even make out what he said. What was it?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol okay. Thank you.

I keep subtitles on on my ipad when i watch netflix but not on live TV. I thought he said "i'll find you" but at the time it looked rather impossible for him to find her at a later time so i thought i misheard. Lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol okay. Thank you.

I keep subtitles on on my ipad when i watch netflix but not on live TV. I thought he said "i'll find you" but at the time it looked rather impossible for him to find her at a later time so i thought i misheard. Lol
lol exactly! That's why I was thinking he was just totally gone mentally and he really didn't know what he was saying.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
"I'll find you."

Edit: And that's the reason I watch subtitles even for English lol.
cause if he turned into a zombie he was gonna eat her- but not in a good way

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Based off the teasers for this week we should see some action with Rick and Darryl.
Last weeks episode was in another world. I hate how they flip flop the tide of the story so much. But it helps paint the picture in the end.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Based off the teasers for this week we should see some action with Rick and Darryl.
Last weeks episode was in another world. I hate how they flip flop the tide of the story so much. But it helps paint the picture in the end.
Thats how they make us bite all 10 of our finger nails,,, by waiting

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thats how they make us bite all 10 of our finger nails,,, by waiting
The only time you will do that is
1) First episode of new season
2) Mid season finale
3) Finale

The rest are just slow and story piecing.