Is it possible that Shane might just be a Lil mentally screwed I'n the head lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you read the graphic novels (comic books) shane's death was way more fun there, although they captured a little of it in the show. He had to go, he was more dangerous than the zombies.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
yeah they made him seem like ricks best buddy.... made him real good in the beginning

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
The show irritates me now, it's too slow and dramatic. The first season was great with them wandering trying to survive and kickin zombie butt. now it's all about being on the farm and their personal issues..... I guess they can't all be shows like Spartacus where it's all drink, fuk , fight. Now that's a fun show to watch.

djdarklyceum

Awards
hell nah i think it moves at a decent pace and when shiiiiet goes down its awesome. you take for granted great action scenes or intense violence when you get it 24/7 in tv/movies. this has its timing on lock down. shane was awesome for the show, really polarised people on their views and gave the show an uncomfortable, intense feeling that made it great to watch. hope it gets better now he's gone.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
hell nah i think it moves at a decent pace and when shiiiiet goes down its awesome. you take for granted great action scenes or intense violence when you get it 24/7 in tv/movies. this has its timing on lock down. shane was awesome for the show, really polarised people on their views and gave the show an uncomfortable, intense feeling that made it great to watch. hope it gets better now he's gone.
I just hope they go to war with the other group or ran off that farm by zombies. Seriously a change of scenery would be good .

Rak on tur

Rak on tur

Awards
Ya sorry but the hoe wife needs to die the son should of already died Shane bipolar ass and Rick till the end + Glenn shooting **** up drinking and hoping there's some godaddy hoes out there lol = greatness

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah they made him seem like ricks best buddy.... made him real good in the beginning
They really did seem like life long best friends. Then we all know what happened haha.

The show irritates me now, it's too slow and dramatic. The first season was great with them wandering trying to survive and kickin zombie butt. now it's all about being on the farm and their personal issues..... I guess they can't all be shows like Spartacus where it's all drink, fuk , fight. Now that's a fun show to watch.
It just wouldnt be safe to just go running and gunning. It would definitely make it a more fast pace show just would have to be more cast deaths. Although it looks like they are about to be invaded. Not sure if they will be able to hold off that many walkers.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Well they got that herd of zombies coming that with all the gunfire about to ensue will only draw more or alert the other group and reveal their location. Also, im guessing the virus is airborne now since the dead now come to life without bites or scratches. So with one episode left the season gets interesting finally, its been a zombie soap opera with all the bs drama this season. SOA pisses me off the same way the season before last dwelled too much on individual personal dramas and turned it into a biker soap opera.
I understand they have to establish plot and character profiles but it becomes stagnant after awhile. I'd like more action and movement out of an apocalyptic zombie series mysef.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get in the house...destroy the steps....get the fuk upstairs and shoot the zombies from up there!!!.....profit?!?!?

P.s I mean get upstairs then destroy them lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get in the house...destroy the steps....get the fuk upstairs and shoot the zombies from up there!!!.....profit?!?!?

P.s I mean get upstairs then destroy them lol
Haha I bet they dont do that.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I bet they dont do that.
Fill the bath tub up with water incase water dries up....get a bow and arrow set with a long rope for small game window hunting....get some plastic bags to collect rain for extra water.... :) don't forget board games or some kind of entertainment to help ease your mind as well

Rak on tur

Rak on tur

Awards
SOA can't wait **** it sucks because I'll be moving to mid west when start and no more bay area where it's filmed home sweet home

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fill the bath tub up with water incase water dries up....get a bow and arrow set with a long rope for small game window hunting....get some plastic bags to collect rain for extra water.... :) don't forget board games or some kind of entertainment to help ease your mind as well
Dont forget ear muffs so you dont go insane from all the moaning and groaning.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still wondering if the other group is supposed to be the one run by "The Governor" as the boy described it as a camp, but in the books its a taken over town with walls

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok so who ia the freekin person in the cloak and has some samurai sword with the two zombies attached to this person by chain.....!?!?! wth?

supermanarms

Awards
If you guys are really into the walking dead it is a must to go buy the comic books. It might ruin the show a little for you but the comic gets pretty intense. Pretty cool graphics too. The lady in the cape is awesome with her brothers chained by her side and next season is the prison!!!! To far away:/

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 54504

I actually had dinner with Lauren on sunday night. She is the daughter of one of my buddies. She is a beautiful kid with a great personality. Those eyes look right thru you. She was on her way back to Georgia for the filming of the next season. This is her big break into the industry after many years trying.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't care much about that stuff.

STPlover

STPlover

Awards
Love this show and that last few episode ending were classic and the season finale was epic, to bad they show doesnt start up again until October

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I have to play catch up! I am behind like 4 episodes!

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
i got hooked on this show. the acting isnt crap and its really cheesy and over-dramatic..............but i love it haha

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
A friend let me borrow season 1 on bluray last night. Yeah couldn't stop lost a lot of sleep...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
lol its good but while im waiting im watching spatacus