Walking DEAD

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
yea, with the Eugene thing today that threw in a new monkey wrench. i guess its highly doubtful Negan killed one of his own lmao

bradray5871

Awards
friends of mind believe its daryl because he has a new show coming out. but that really wouldn't stop him from being on set. I thought it was going to be Carol but wrong there. So I will say it now- its Maggie. she is sick and if she needs meds, well that takes away from Negans supply. if she is sick, she cant contribute.

Remember the chick who was smoking when they caught Carol- coughing up blood, it was like she was doing it on the d/l so no one would know.

also Negan says "you took it like a champ" that is something you would say to a weak or injured person
Being that he said if anyone does anything, cut out Carl's good eye and feed it to his dad, so that rules out Rick and Carl, Darryl or Eugene is a good guess, but i have a hard time thinking it would be Darryl, but you never know!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i agree that rick and carl are safe- why not glenn? most of us thought he was a buffet a few weeks ago and how he managed to skate under the dumpster, whatever, but remember the look he had when they went after negans first group. almost like he knew he was going to pay for it and it was wrong.

i tell you what, this is the best part of that last episode cause it sucked- discussing it here has made it more interesting. there is a site called fight monkey something- they played the last 10 min of the show, but all you only have sound. the screaming is hard to decipher if its maggie or a member of negans group.

bradray5871

Awards
I considered Glenn but if Negan was going to do anything to Glenn, i would have thought he would have done it when Glenn jumped up and tried to run to Maggie

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I considered Glenn but if Negan was going to do anything to Glenn, i would have thought he would have done it when Glenn jumped up and tried to run to Maggie
so are we ruling out Aaron, michonne and Sasha?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about big red?...

Edit: fyi, i mean Abraham.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
breaking up and asking about kids. realizing life is worth it. cruel twist of fate right there

ntornado

Awards
The best thing to do IMO would be to come back next season and have it be Eugene, then later in the episode when everyone thinks Glenn is safe - kill him. FWIW I don't think Negan would have called a female a "champ".

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed. I dont think its a girl. Plus didnt he day "He took it like a champ"?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The best thing to do IMO would be to come back next season and have it be Eugene, then later in the episode when everyone thinks Glenn is safe - kill him. FWIW I don't think Negan would have called a female a "champ".
that is part of the reason you would say that to a female- you took it like a champ- you didn't cry, you stood there and took it like a man

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spoiler alert, lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Spoiler alert, lol
Its not a spoiler alert
If you read the comics and compared them to the TV Series you can see they are both totally different:
It could be ANYONE who they killed at the end of that series.

For example:

Although Tyreese becoming a main player in the story once the group reaches the prison is consistent with both the TV series and the comics, the results of the suicide pact between his daughter Julie and her boyfriend Chris aren’t

But Michonne is more sensitive in the comics, and she even pursues a relationship with Tyreese.. Not rick..

Tomas culminates with Rick stabbing Tomas to death after they have cleared a number of walkers from one of the cell blocks and Tomas has opened a door to let more in

The whole scene with Negan in the comics and in the TV series was not even close to the same as well. They were met by negan before they raided his camp and killed all of his men.

Lori did not die at childbirth in the comics but did in the TV Series.
Dale died early in season 2 while not the case in the comic.

http://www.pastemagazine.com/blogs/lists/2013/11/20-big-differences-between-the-walking-dead-tv-show-and-comics.html?p=2
http://www.masslive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2015/04/the_walking_dead_-_10_differen.html#1

Plenty more here.

Same could be said with Game of Thrones from the book to the TV Series
Lord of the Rings with the book series and the movie series.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know there's a ton different, I read all the books and watch the show. Seemed like most in this thread haven't so I avoided throwing that out there in case they stick to it, which I can actually see them doing

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I know there's a ton different, I read all the books and watch the show. Seemed like most in this thread haven't so I avoided throwing that out there in case they stick to it, which I can actually see them doing
And as the comic went along and the TV Series went along there were TONS Of differences, which makes it very different. So what people may think who only watch the TV Show in here are spoilers, are far from true.

Hershel was shot in the comic instead in the series he got beheaded. Plenty of twists and turns.
HOW they approach the ending scene with negan was night and day from the comic. and at the end of the day we have NO Clue who they are going to kill. It is a guessing game even if you read the comic or not.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again, I get it but people a few posts up even said to keep the comic spoilers out. There's been plenty of stuff they kept the same

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Again, I get it but people a few posts up even said to keep the comic spoilers out. There's been plenty of stuff they kept the same
I personally hope they kill Daryl, it would throw a huge curveball into the scene come the next series.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
that would be pretty crazy if they did-

as soon as carol started to fade away you could see the group as a whole start to unravel.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
that would be pretty crazy if they did-

as soon as carol started to fade away you could see the group as a whole start to unravel.
Twists, turns, and drama are what people enjoy who watch TV series.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
from one standpoint- you kill the leader and espect the group will follow you- however kill the leader, you may have the group looking for revenge. it wouldnt be a revenge were taking stuff, it would be revenge as death. all out, nothing to lose im going to kill you

fear doenst last long- respect does

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's gonna be Rick I tell ya
So he's going to feed Karl's eye to the man he beats to death...makes sense.

Edit: he says "if anyone moves feed the kid's other eye to his dad" (something along those lines, anyway. That pretty much rules both of them out.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
So he's going to feed Karl's eye to the man he beats to death...makes sense.

Edit: he says "if anyone moves feed the kid's other eye to his dad" (something along those lines, anyway. That pretty much rules both of them out.
lol- your right

bradray5871

Awards
There is a thread on facebook that some hard core fan thinks he has it figured out. bammargerasworld.com covers the story

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
But is it really Bam Margera's world anymore?

Also-

Think it's Eugene, he gave the bullet recipe to Rick, so I'd assume he's rather useless to the group at this point.. Could be Abraham.. But either way sucks we have to wait..

Any FTWD watchers out there?

ntornado

Awards
I enjoy FTWD. Its had a little bit of a slow start in season 2 but I am interested to see what unfolds. It looks like things will start to happen this week. Strand is a very interesting character and seems to know more than he is letting on...

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
Totally agree, something is definitely up his sleeve I feel. He either has a dirty past or something going on further away from his location in LA

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I enjoy FTWD. Its had a little bit of a slow start in season 2 but I am interested to see what unfolds. It looks like things will start to happen this week. Strand is a very interesting character and seems to know more than he is letting on...
oh man you aint kidding- first few episodes - draaaaging along. until nick the older kid runs over that guy- with the military closing things off that's when it started getting good. this season, not too bad.

what I like about it is seeing how other people started to deal with this during the start of this. For those that don't know, it is happening the same time TWD starts off. So everything your watching is behind in time. I like seeing the characters evolve and being forced to make decisions and do things that they would never do. The leading up to what makes them who they are drives the story.

bradray5871

Awards
What was the phone call on the boat all about? He is definitely on a mission.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
What was the phone call on the boat all about? He is definitely on a mission.
I think it's some kind of investment business that involves Strand.. He seems like a business man, hence the huge yacht, but the business he is in may be corrupt

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I think it's some kind of investment business that involves Strand.. He seems like a business man, hence the huge yacht, but the business he is in may be corrupt
yea why was he in jail to begin with or the cage with the others who were having issues

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
whew, I saw a little of what you wrote and stopped reading- lol didn't watch last night or GOT need to stay away from you spoiling zombies for a day or two

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
I'll wait til midweek to post, no spoilers but great episode

bradray5871

Awards
whew, I saw a little of what you wrote and stopped reading- lol didn't watch last night or GOT need to stay away from you spoiling zombies for a day or two
lol, sorry it figured everyone would stay up and watch it. Zipped lips then here

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
lol, sorry it figured everyone would stay up and watch it. Zipped lips then here
just watched it- I read the cut the rope part- so obviously was waiting to see what that was about and then yea.

lot of people don't know this, but that girl and that kid, they have been thru the absolute worst of all of this. that plane crash happened weeks ago

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
just watched it- I read the cut the rope part- so obviously was waiting to see what that was about and then yea.

lot of people don't know this, but that girl and that kid, they have been thru the absolute worst of all of this. that plane crash happened weeks ago
Hell yeah man, they definitely have had the worst luck as of this far, when the rope was cut I couldn't believe it, Strand was pacing back and forth he was so pissed about towing them along, Alex's words"this is the worst it will be" was definitely foreshadowing

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hell yeah man, they definitely have had the worst luck as of this far, when the rope was cut I couldn't believe it, Strand was pacing back and forth he was so pissed about towing them along, Alex's words"this is the worst it will be" was definitely foreshadowing
funny thing, I read the post about the rope and when I heard her say that, "yea think its about to get a lot worse" lol

btw- watched GOT, couldn't wait-

and better call saul is on tonight

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
funny thing, I read the post about the rope and when I heard her say that, "yea think its about to get a lot worse" lol

btw- watched GOT, couldn't wait-

and better call saul is on tonight
I have to catch up on better call Saul, and GOT I have not started yet, don't subscribe to HBO, is it really worth watching? People rave about it

ntornado

Awards
Didn't Saul finish up last week? Such a great show.

As for FTWD, they are setting things up nicely even though they took a little while to get there. My guess is they kill Strand and try to find his place in Baja. Would happily take a curveball though.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I have to catch up on better call Saul, and GOT I have not started yet, don't subscribe to HBO, is it really worth watching? People rave about it
GOT- im going to say 110 % yes- citing the whole cast, castles and whos at war, no i cant lol. But if you dont want to subscribe to H, you can buy the season on amazon. After the 1st episode, i promise you wont be disappointed. show is incredible. the only slow season, but still good, was last season. there were some good episodes, but slow because at the end of season 2- OMG- people couldnt believe what happened. season 3 kind of set the stage for whats happening now. so it is all coming together. its like doing legs, lol youll get thru it

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Didn't Saul finish up last week? Such a great show.

As for FTWD, they are setting things up nicely even though they took a little while to get there. My guess is they kill Strand and try to find his place in Baja. Would happily take a curveball though.
you could be right bro- Tuco, wow i cant believe they brought him back. the guy who played him said it was one of the hardest characters he ever had to play. being so wound up and pyscho was hard.

heres the ?, the note left on the car for mike, who do you think left it? I believe it was, dam it what was the guys name that mike worked with. i wont google it, so maybe you know.

when they killed him off on breaking bad, i was like WTF- that was insane lol

ntornado

Awards
you could be right bro- Tuco, wow i cant believe they brought him back. the guy who played him said it was one of the hardest characters he ever had to play. being so wound up and pyscho was hard.

heres the ?, the note left on the car for mike, who do you think left it? I believe it was, dam it what was the guys name that mike worked with. i wont google it, so maybe you know.

when they killed him off on breaking bad, i was like WTF- that was insane lol
I think you are talking about: http://www.vinereport.com/article/better-call-saul-news-season-3-teased-by-peter-gould-vince-gilligan-gus-frings-return-spotted-by-fans-before-season-2-finale/10253.htm

:scool:

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
GOT- im going to say 110 % yes- citing the whole cast, castles and whos at war, no i cant lol. But if you dont want to subscribe to H, you can buy the season on amazon. After the 1st episode, i promise you wont be disappointed. show is incredible. the only slow season, but still good, was last season. there were some good episodes, but slow because at the end of season 2- OMG- people couldnt believe what happened. season 3 kind of set the stage for whats happening now. so it is all coming together. its like doing legs, lol youll get thru it
That sounds dope bro, I will for sure have to get into it!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards