vikinginc's Xtremely[!] Stoked[!] about his Epi[©] Journey from ~T7 to D4~

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya for a while I was using neurobalance but now we dont have it anymore, that was like supercharged phenibut with its delivery matrix.

I cant wait for this new X-dreams though, the last one was good at the sleep factor but taken when awake it barely gave me the relaxed feeling and didnt give the effects desired... course again if I was trying to go to sleep Id b out in no time flat and have very restful sleep which is what it was for.

The new one should be very potent though and will hopefully be strong enough to lend itself to a day time relaxer as well as sleep aid.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL! I hear you, brother. I prefer a nice predominantly sativa hybrid. Mental elevation and focus without the loss of motivation to get up and push the weights in the first place. :twsited:
I haven't blazed one before working out in a few years now. Now I will say that I have burnt one AND taken an ECA stack before working out and it was mystical!! Focused energy that could burn through titanium. Done this several times in the past. Maybe during my next DC Cruise period (sub-maximal lifting) I may have to try the 2 together again. Maybe it'll be like old times. I'll definitely let you know!! :head:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is somewhat off-topic. Not too much though. Have any of you or someone you know tried Salvia Divinorum before? It's legal to order right over the net. I've seen the vids on youtube and they look hilarious. It might be fun for a 1 time foolish indulgence. Maybe.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is somewhat off-topic. Not too much though. Have any of you or someone you know tried Salvia Divinorum before? It's legal to order right over the net. I've seen the vids on youtube and they look hilarious. It might be fun for a 1 time foolish indulgence. Maybe.
I've looked into that stuff. It's suppose to be legit, but it just cost too much for me to "sample."

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Salvia will make ya trip ballz. Its highly hallucinogenic. You basically see other dimensions

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Viking is gonna pop back in here and be like....:wtf::D

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Salvia will make ya trip ballz. Its highly hallucinogenic. You basically see other dimensions
See, that's what I'm talk'n about. Show me a worm hole and I'll know it's quality.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
From what I hear it can be a very intense, mind-bending experience. A trip you have no control over that lasts only minutes but can feel like hours. I have friends who will use LSD, DMT, 2ci, 2ct2, and other unusual psychedelics, but won't touch salvia because of its volatility. Personally, I've never used it, but I've been known to do crazier things in my day, so who knows what the future holds in store for me.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its def one of the scariest trips you can have. I thought I was a boxcar rolling down a hill running children over
Another time I thought I was a rollercoaster but not on tracks- Its nutz

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its def one of the scariest trips you can have. I thought I was a boxcar rolling down a hill running children over
Another time I thought I was a rollercoaster but not on tracks- Its nutz
These are selling points for me

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hehe. No joke tho it is a scary trip. You experience fear like no other time in your life

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8"]YouTube - Joe Rogan talks about DMT[/ame]

I freaking love Joe Rogan. :thumbsup:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hehe. No joke tho it is a scary trip. You experience fear like no other time in your life
"Bad trips" are no fun, if you're talking anxiety and fear, bad trips are fun when it means you think your a dirty door post with a southern Aussie accent, minutes away from an arranged gay marriage to what is actually just a really ugly girl.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha yeah thats a good one. Joe Rogan is one of my fav stand up comics. I love that he told off Carlos Mencia while he was in mid act, calling him a phony. :toofunny:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Bad trips" are no fun, if you're talking anxiety and fear, bad trips are fun when it means you think your a dirty door post with a southern Aussie accent, minutes away from an arranged gay marriage to what is actually just a really ugly girl.
I didn't mind Salvia, as I was fully cognizant the entire 'trip' that the experience was bound temporally - that is, its short duration calmed some of the effects, as I knew they would pass.

I had several unfortunate experiences with Mushrooms when going using 8 grams and above; these, unfortunately, due to the long duration of action, never seemed to end!

In one set, I mentioned to a friend that I was 'clairvoyant', and he said, "Maybe you are Jesus"! Obviously, as I was out-of-my-mind, I was wholeheartedly convinced of the notion I was Jesus Christ incarnate; I then proceeded on a nervous breakdown, assuming that because I was Jesus, I would be mauled, and I was extremely antisocial when using hallucinogens. Being nervous and paranoid, I took off my boots, threw them at my friend to distract him, and ran probably a KM uphill with no shoes to my house.

I got home and stared at the ceiling for ~2 hours; I then had the deepest, most strange 12 hour sleep of my life.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm a true beleiver in the philosophy that everyone should experience things at least once in their lifetimes, just to be able to experience it, make their own informed decision..

THAT being said, duuuuuuuude... :run::run::run: ..from that sh!t!!! That was the craziest thing I've ever personally experienced, and NOT in a good way. Horrible. And it only lasted like 5 minutes, but bro, it seemmed like 200 years of hell.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't mind Salvia, as I was fully cognizant the entire 'trip' that the experience was bound temporally - that is, its short duration calmed some of the effects, as I knew they would pass.

I had several unfortunate experiences with Mushrooms when going using 8 grams and above; these, unfortunately, due to the long duration of action, never seemed to end!

In one set, I mentioned to a friend that I was 'clairvoyant', and he said, "Maybe you are Jesus"! Obviously, as I was out-of-my-mind, I was wholeheartedly convinced of the notion I was Jesus Christ incarnate; I then proceeded on a nervous breakdown, assuming that because I was Jesus, I would be mauled, and I was extremely antisocial when using hallucinogens. Being nervous and paranoid, I took off my boots, threw them at my friend to distract him, and ran probably a KM uphill with no shoes to my house.

I got home and stared at the ceiling for ~2 hours; I then had the deepest, most strange 12 hour sleep of my life.
haha ahh nostalgia

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not me! It kills my aggression and motivation. I just wanna watch cartoons. LOL It's my post-workout recovery herbal supp reward/treat. ha ha I workout in the mornings and ALWAYS wait until afterwards to blaze one!! Of course I'm only role-playing and have no clue what you guys are talking about.....:blink:
Role playing along with ya: x2 to what you said brother.

It's chill time, don't ask me to do sh!t!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha ahh nostalgia
No kidding; one time I will muster up the patience to type up a story where for about 5 hours I was in an oil pastel painting with only two dimensions, ended up climbing a giant grain tower at 8 am on a Monday morning, and was in a Mac's (convenience store) when it was robbed - all within 24 hours, all while on Mesc., (albeit a low dose). Quite strange indeed!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn son! Mescaline?! Thats one thing I havent tried. I saw a movie where someone took peyote and they had a cgi scene of what he was supposed to be seeing and it looks NUUUTZZ!! I cant imagine going through that

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Another question viking: Now that you have surpassed the dbs that your gym carries, what do you plan to do? tape some weight on them? Different exercises?
Oh no, man, can't say I've outgrown them. I'm definitely not at that stage just yet. Put it this way, had our gym's DB's gone up to only 100 lbs, and I got to the point of doing 100 * 10 reps on, say, Seated DB Presses, I'd switch it up by doing a slower descent/ascent, or both, change my palm positioning, etc .. there are so many ways to switch up exercises, that you'll never run out of options. For a whole summer in 2006, I was in Norway, 60 miles from the nearest GYM, so I spent a summer with a barbell and about 200-250 lbs worth of weights, for every exercise .. Sky's the limit !

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Maaaaaan, impressive numbers up in here viking. Damn, bro. I could only wish to be so strong.

:bb3:

**** that, I get high and EAT! :lol:

I also like to get stoned and hit the gym. My intensity multiplies ten-fold! Anyone else?? Or am I the only one who sparks up before hitting the weights? :twisted:
Thank you, sir ! Numbers aren't too shabby now, but I'm hoping to get some :jaw: by the end of this run !!

and no, man, never toke up before lifting ! I've never been stoned and working out at the same time .. man, you must have some speedy/energetic exotic dank to smoke on, my friend ! Where ya at ? When ya spreading that green love !?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Not me! It kills my aggression and motivation. I just wanna watch cartoons. LOL It's my post-workout recovery herbal supp reward/treat. ha ha I workout in the mornings and ALWAYS wait until afterwards to blaze one!! Of course I'm only role-playing and have no clue what you guys are talking about.....:blink:
MAN, I know ! FOR REAL ! Cures aggression and anxiety, imho, every time. Following a work out, a bowl is . . *****inhale**** . . delicious ! :afro: Following my workout last night, I felt like the King of the World. Happy as hell, stoked about having a taped 455 lbs squat, and confident/Alpha Male-like feeling. Spoke with my ex on the phone, and the mood almost intensified . . but I felt good, was talkative, the whole she-banga-bang .. Got off the phone, she texts me, 'what are you on?' .. Hahahaha, and I thought I could play it off ! [at TIMES I can !!!] :toofunny: :toofunny:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I truthfully would pass on it . . I don't pass on grass, but that's because I know what I'm getting myself in to. It's weird/funny you mentioned the salvia right now ..I got off the phone with a buddy of mine a second ago, and he told me he did Salvia for the first time ever last night, and he had been sleeping pretty much all frikkin' day today. He's a natural born stoner [nice one! lol] and it's not something he'd be craving to do again .. we all have different experiences on 'drugs,' but my viking-blooded brother, I'd pass !

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established

Looks like you've got quite a bit of experience . . and Mushrooms, over all, you liked them ? I only took them once, 4 g's worth, but it proved to be weak $hit. I took a walk in the park with my dog an hour following ingestion. Walked for 90 minutes or so in the park, aruond 5-6ish a nice, warm summer afternoon, and didn't get much apart from a little vivid lighting, sounds, etc .. sometime my horizon was 'pulsating' for the lack of a better word. I definitely didn't get the whole 'Shroom-trip' experience, so I'd be up for that again, with no doubt. But seing you put 8g's down .. scaaaary ! That's above what's considered a 'HIGH' dosage .. that's almost 'excessive' isn't it !? LOL .. Sounded like it from your trip-experience, too, Jesus !

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Day #10: PM Workout

- 40 minutes running outside (+ 5 sets of 20-25 reps on abs)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn son! Mescaline?! Thats one thing I havent tried. I saw a movie where someone took peyote and they had a cgi scene of what he was supposed to be seeing and it looks NUUUTZZ!! I cant imagine going through that
Mesc., is quite odd; DMT is a completely different ballgame! DMT transcends a mere hallucinogen and is a classically-defined disassociative. Best used with naturally-occurring, less-powerful, MAOIs.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh no, man, can't say I've outgrown them. I'm definitely not at that stage just yet. Put it this way, had our gym's DB's gone up to only 100 lbs, and I got to the point of doing 100 * 10 reps on, say, Seated DB Presses, I'd switch it up by doing a slower descent/ascent, or both, change my palm positioning, etc .. there are so many ways to switch up exercises, that you'll never run out of options. For a whole summer in 2006, I was in Norway, 60 miles from the nearest GYM, so I spent a summer with a barbell and about 200-250 lbs worth of weights, for every exercise .. Sky's the limit !
FO SHIZZY MAH NIZZY!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cures aggression and anxiety, imho, every time. Following a work out, a bowl is . . *****inhale**** . . delicious ! :afro: Following my workout last night, I felt like the King of the World. Happy as hell, stoked about having a taped 455 lbs squat, and confident/Alpha Male-like feeling.
I know the feeling. This is for you and the rest of the stoners following this!! [nomedia]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H_RXR31kuE[/nomedia]

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I know the feeling. This is for you and the rest of the stoners following this!! http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H_RXR31kuE
Dammit, got no sound on my computer, still !

FYI, people, uploading today's back attack now. Will post soon.

I need some suggestions.. I was considering taking a week off from all videos (I will film, but not display) starting next week, and then come back after another week . . I'm making major changes to my diet . . Actually, it's not even so much that, but for the first time since my U.D 2.0 dieting, I'm not finding myself craving sweets and candy and treats . . and I'm never tempted/or can withstand to buy candy, sweet, etc . . even snacks, such as nuts - I ate a can a day at times - and everything else .. I've got my chicken, my broccoli, and my low-carb pita right here, so I'm good to go.

Anyway, I'm thinking next week (or the following) will be my 'PEAK' week, which is why I'm tempted to do this.. By taping every day, you see me every day .. I sincerely think I could surprise you by doing that . . come back much more dialed in ..

Anyway.. Oh, and Volcom, I actually wrote down your aforementioned strengh numbers (your guesses), and I think those could be attainable .. maybe . . perhaps . . I'm envisioing those 5 plates on the squats + that petty little 2.5 lbs'er ! hahah :toofunny:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
H I L A R I O U S bro! :rofl::rofl:

That part with the lego man coughing made me fall out of my chair, and Bert & Ernie pic was off the chain! I don't think I've ever seen Ernie's mug look like that before, hahahaa..

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That part with the lego man coughing made me fall out of my chair, and Bert & Ernie pic was off the chain! I don't think I've ever seen Ernie's mug look like that before, hahahaa..
Yeah I bust a gut over Ernie with that "reefer-madness" look in his eyes!! :lol:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyway.. Oh, and Volcom, I actually wrote down your aforementioned strengh numbers (your guesses), and I think those could be attainable .. maybe . . perhaps . . I'm envisioing those 5 plates on the squats + that petty little 2.5 lbs'er ! hahah :toofunny:
Nice, looking forward to the process :thumbsup:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established

How about like this? Maybe someone can translate?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhVeDYdRgr0"]YouTube - bert and ernie are on the drugs[/ame]

:lol:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, sir ! Numbers aren't too shabby now, but I'm hoping to get some :jaw: by the end of this run !!

and no, man, never toke up before lifting ! I've never been stoned and working out at the same time .. man, you must have some speedy/energetic exotic dank to smoke on, my friend ! Where ya at ? When ya spreading that green love !?
Lol I used to get this bud called the spice and that stuff made me want to workout, It gave me the best workouts ever. I wouldn't go to the gym without it. You didn't need alot but a couple puffs pre hand and it was like straight mind to muscle connection on a spiritual level almost! I wish I had more of that stuff!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn you snag!! :aargh: And I watched the whole thing. I want that 1 minute and 32 seconds of my life back!! :toofunny:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofuckingfunny: I liked the song

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna mail you some headphones. Gimme your addy.
I have audio on my laptop at home, but not at work. I can't have access to AM AAAANNND audio capability, I don't know what I would get done here.