USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --

domore

Awards
all our Northeast Friends, Hang in there, Sandy seems like a bitch..

Bunker down in the gym with protein, fish oil, BCAAs and go to work.
And the closures/cancellations begin!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established

Just make sure not to wash a fish oil pill in your pocket. It suckssss lol

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tied down some things outside, we will get the wind and rain here but shouldn't be too bad I hope
Everything's getting flooded and shutdown here. I went by the beach after they closed the gym on me and it was gone. Huge waves were just pouring over the sea wall.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Everything's getting flooded and shutdown here. I went by the beach after they closed the gym on me and it was gone. Huge waves were just pouring over the sea wall.
Wow man, I'd get far from a beach in those conditions.

Good luck guys.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow man, I'd get far from a beach in those conditions.

Good luck guys.

There was actually a bunch of people there taking pictures. I'm guessing they left because its high tide and they'd be washed away.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yep just finished my workout and took my Prime and SuperCissus post workout!.
SuperCissus post workout? I usually allow some 4 hours peri-workout to take any joint support :blink: that's just me though...could have no direct effect at all in inflammation but...better safe than sorry :D!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I tied down some things outside, we will get the wind and rain here but shouldn't be too bad I hope
Where you at John? I'm on long island getting smoked right now. No power. Running in and out to my car to charge my phone.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Where you at John? I'm on long island getting smoked right now. No power. Running in and out to my car to charge my phone.
Halifax, Nova Scotia, we are suppose to get hit sometime tonight

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Don't close all the windows in your house..

Or does this apply only for tornados?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't close all the windows in your house..

Or does this apply only for tornados?
I think that's just tornados. I've been through a couple down here in Baton Rouge. Nothing like people experience on the coast. But if your local media says get out, then get out!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think that's just tornados. I've been through a couple down here in Baton Rouge. Nothing like people experience on the coast. But if your local media says get out, then get out!!
In that case, board up everything. Where i'm from, we don't get many storms or tornados, so you kinda forget what to do if one ever does come along

Is in my off-season log. Didn't start a solo run, but I'll post a two & four week update.
Because your the USP labs product educator, do you already know what the product contains/ what to expect? Or is everyone in the dark?

I just ask becuase if you do know the effects, ill give your log a miss so I can judge from other peoples logs what to expect from product. Just curious

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because your the USP labs product educator, do you already know what the product contains/ what to expect? Or is everyone in the dark?

I just ask becuase if you do know the effects, ill give your log a miss so I can judge from other peoples logs what to expect from product. Just curious
Nope, I'm one of the guinea pigs my friend. Jacob & Casey offered an opp to try something "new" & let's be honest, if USP offers ya something that's new, you gonna say no?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Nope, I'm one of the guinea pigs my friend. Jacob & Casey offered an opp to try something "new" & let's be honest, if USP offers ya something that's new, you gonna say no?
Awesome stuff. Definitly going to be following your log

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
SuperCissus post workout? I usually allow some 4 hours peri-workout to take any joint support :blink: that's just me though...could have no direct effect at all in inflammation but...better safe than sorry :D!
It directly inhibits AA metabolism so your point is valid.

And you guys complaining about Sandy...I'm in freaking Philadelphia!

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Of course I would like to know If my strength will increase or decrease..

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once our East coast friends brush this storm off and the world restarts, we can resume with usual business of improving our lives but in the meantime, we hope all is well....

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Once our East coast friends brush this storm off and the world restarts, we can resume with usual business of improving our lives but in the meantime, we hope all is well....
We were suppose to get hit but only got a little rain and wind. Wishing all my east coast US friends all the best.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

She couldn't hold Boro down... I was grilling Venison pointing to the sky with my tongs trying to scare her, this is while banging on 20 rep squat sets in my garage gym...

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Powers out here on long island. Great excuse to make sure none of this food in the fridge goes to waste!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Powers out here on long island. Great excuse to make sure none of this food in the fridge goes to waste!
Stay safe brother! It's nasty out there!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Stay safe brother! It's nasty out there!
Thanks bro. Yeah it's pretty bad. Never seen anything like this up here. Staying with my parents right now and can't get back home to long beach... My apartment lobby is now part of the Atlantic ocean.

Been doing push ups and pull ups off the edge of my backyard deck all day.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's crazy is people out here are talking like things happening back east aren't that bad and it's normal they get "bad winter storms". I'm like, wtf? But then again there's only 1 season out here, summer. Some people....
I've experienced all 4 seasons in the last 24 hours...

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Does this mean we are still aiming for a nov 1st start date... i know there's no storm between Texas and SoCal ;)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Eh...eh...??? :poke:

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Must be nice
I hate it.

Im a cold weather man, built for it, i always run hot.... sucks i grew up in this area, we are lucky to get 2 months of winter... get a good snowfall about once every 7 years, if that.

Not to mention California is turning into a communist state, can't wait to move to Utah with my extended family where i can own all the guns i want and not get raped by my states taxes.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate it.

Im a cold weather man, built for it, i always run hot.... sucks i grew up in this area, we are lucky to get 2 months of winter... get a good snowfall about once every 7 years, if that.

Not to mention California is turning into a communist state, can't wait to move to Utah with my extended family where i can own all the guns i want and not get raped by my states taxes.

Bro, this is 100% how I feel about being out here also. Armpit of America