USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time out...Are those guidelines for the testers or for the future product? I made the post under the assumption that those were guidelines that would be released when the product is released. With that said, I understand why a product is tested on it's own. I have been involved in different research opportunities and I completely understand the importance of controlled variables.
The solo run is for the testing phase.

I am sure stacking possibilities will be supplied later if USP Labs think stacking options are worthwhile.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Take out the X Factor and I will give it a go lol.
Don't like ArA? And it was not my formulation lol...had it been my way AnaBeta by itself would suffice for a bulk IMO, Recomp...AnaBeta Elite and EC stack. I like ArA...I just like running it standalone I guess. (with proper ancillaries for it that is)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol,i was thinking the same thing...especially for a uspl product.

I tend to like most their products but many of their campaigns straight from testing have been super flamboyant.

This on the inter hand had been one of the most minimalistic approaches I've seen for most any company...makes me think it's gonna be good.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
I can't honestly say I've ever been disappointed by a usplabs product.

domore

Awards
Lol,i was thinking the same thing...especially for a uspl product.

I tend to like most their products but many of their campaigns straight from testing have been super flamboyant.

This on the inter hand had been one of the most minimalistic approaches I've seen for most any company...makes me think it's gonna be good.

I think this release may be similar to Anabeta. No one had a clue of Anacyclus pyrethrum, and many questions arose. However, there are now a couple studies on Anacyclus pyrethrum and Anabeta is a staple in many people's stacks.

I have no clue what USP's "patented anabolic" is, but it may have all the potential to be an awesome/studied product.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah pretty much what I heard lol
Don't be mad bro. USP is literally the first company that I used outside of ON.

I can understand your frustration being a SNS Rep, and friends with someone who has never used a product from SNS. It must pain you to see me praise a company that is not affiliated with you, so you feel betrayed.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Don't be mad bro. USP is literally the first company that I used outside of ON.

I can understand your frustration being a SNS Rep, and friends with someone who has never used a product from SNS. It must pain you to see me praise a company that is not affiliated with you, so you feel betrayed.
What about these? Prior to name change of course...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208565-jim-condenses-wendlers.html?highlight=jim+logs

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/206651-jim-rocks-5-a.html?highlight=jim+logs

Just saying :p! (And this has nothing to do with SNS brother don't worry :) )

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let it be known that I supplemented before AM in case you were wondering :wink:

And maybe if you would send me some product I wouldn't be able to say that. :semisrs:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Back to questions...

Any potential side effects for IF? Lets say I train Fasted at 6 am...if I dose at 5:30 am and break fast until 1pm would there be a problem?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back to questions...

Any potential side effects for IF? Lets say I train Fasted at 6 am...if I dose at 5:30 am and break fast until 1pm would there be a problem?
Based on previous responses I would assume no, but would be interested in hearing the response to this.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Based on previous responses I would assume no, but would be interested in hearing the response to this.
Usual forum folk love to eat every 2-3 hours and cannot do or believe in IF...hence it would be a stretch for them to think ahead for a 4-6 hour elongated period without food, hence the question.

Now the thing is...some of them can be a bit harsh sides...for me if I am on DAA and AnaBeta fasted I HAVE to eat...hunger from anabeta AND a bit of GI discomfort from DAA get to me...and zipping any amount of BCAAs just isn't enough at some point...I would like to be let known if it is gonna be this way so I get used to eating in the AM again haha.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I've heard different dosing protocols for this. Which is it, 1 or 2 caps? My bottle contains 60 caps.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I've heard different dosing protocols for this. Which is it, 1 or 2 caps? My bottle contains 60 caps.
How come you already have it?

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Depends on where he lives bro... first shipments already went out. Plus some people already have the product and have been on it for several days if not a week or so.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Usual forum folk love to eat every 2-3 hours and cannot do or believe in IF...hence it would be a stretch for them to think ahead for a 4-6 hour elongated period without food, hence the question.

Now the thing is...some of them can be a bit harsh sides...for me if I am on DAA and AnaBeta fasted I HAVE to eat...hunger from anabeta AND a bit of GI discomfort from DAA get to me...and zipping any amount of BCAAs just isn't enough at some point...I would like to be let known if it is gonna be this way so I get used to eating in the AM again haha.
You could have just dosed all the DAA and Anabeta during the feeding window ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You could have just dosed all the DAA and Anabeta during the feeding window ;)
I know this for a fact, they would have worked the same bro. Yet allow me to admit I do enjoy placebo effects of taking them pre-wokout.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I don't. I emailed USP asking what I would be get getting in the mail. They said 60 cap bottle. All these supplements I get, my girl thinks I'm importing drugs! Don't want to raise any more suspicion haha

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When will logs start?

I hope the loggers are all very different. Some bulking, some cutting, some lean bulking...etc etc. Any athletes chosen for loggers?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will logs start?

I hope the loggers are all very different. Some bulking, some cutting, some lean bulking...etc etc. Any athletes chosen for loggers?
Im cutting and an Athlete. Football is played on the regular along with runs that are anywhere from 3-6 miles weekly.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooo... I'm confused....

15 bottles left at the 2 cap dose... 15 tester positions...

New kilo made into 1 cap doses. New dosing directions laid out for doses... then the notification testers will receive only 30 caps....

Sooo... are the original 15 testers getting the 2 pill dosed bottles and future testers getting one cap doses or is everyone getting one cap dosed bottles?

1. We currently have 15 bottles at 2 cap serving
2. We are going to Alpha test more than 15 bottles. (Alpha testing applications will be posted on our home forum in a week or so). I want the all Alpha testers using the same dosing protocol.
3. With that in mind, we sent a kilogram to our manufacture and instead of 2 caps dosing, we can fit the actives into one cap.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
1. We currently have 15 bottles at 2 cap serving
2. We are going to Alpha test more than 15 bottles. (Alpha testing applications will be posted on our home forum in a week or so). I want the all Alpha testers using the same dosing protocol.
3. With that in mind, we sent a kilogram to our manufacture and instead of 2 caps dosing, we can fit the actives into one cap.
So we are getting 60 caps?

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I think we will find out when it ships this week!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back to questions...

You train at 5:30 and don't eat until 1pm? Do you consume whey right after training or EAAs?

regardless, I don't see an issue but again, everyone is different and you are in the first group of testing outside of USPlabs...

These logs are important to the future use instructions of the product. I consider this below the ground floor of testing.

I feel the product is versatile in use and at the end of the day, the success of the product hopefully is not based on "when I take it" But "if I take it."

Maybe Mid logs we will have a contest on Stacking recommendations....sounds like a cool contest idea.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You train at 5:30 and don't eat until 1pm? Do you consume whey right after training or EAAs?

regardless, I don't see an issue but again, everyone is different and you are in the first group of testing outside of USPlabs...

These logs are important to the future use instructions of the product. I consider this below the ground floor of testing.

I feel the product is versatile in use and at the end of the day, the success of the product hopefully is not based on "when I take it" But "if I take it."

Maybe Mid logs we will have a contest on Stacking recommendations....sounds like a cool contest idea.
I take BCAAs (Bulk Modern BCAAs to be exact lol) pre (when I wake up earlier and around 1-2 hours before my workout) and post workout...the post workout one will be around 10-20 grams straight up...and all through the fast I'll zip on a bottle that has 4 scoops mixed in it (gallon water bottle).

I don't mind eating normally...just thought I would ask, I mainly do IF for commodity and schedule...I have a bit of a hectic lab schedule this semester.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established

Does sound like a cool idea!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok so 30 caps , 1 day ED. Does this mean that:

A) The next run of loggers will get 2 caps and thus have more mg of the active in their run?

B)We got a super concentrated dose in 1 cap?

C) Those of us who want to get the 2 cap dose can get it after this one to compare directly which one was stronger, since we already tried the 1 cap version?

D) None of the above, stop asking questions and take the pill every day.

E) Burrito con papas.

M.Haroutunian

Awards
I would probably go with that. Anytime you got something like this you want to take advantage of the compounds and train to the fullest. What would make you benefit more is definitely having a great diet. That is my thoughts.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established

A) The next run of loggers will get 2 caps and thus have more mg of the active in their run?

C) Those of us who want to get the 2 cap dose can get it after this one to compare directly which one was stronger, since we already tried the 1 cap version?

E) Burrito con papas.
C would be awesome! if they let us.....which I hope is a option
The answer is probably D lol

M.Haroutunian

Awards
Six days on one day off ?
I would probably go with that. Anytime you got something like this you want to take advantage of the compounds and train to the fullest. What would make you benefit more is definitely having a great diet. That is my thoughts.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
He doesn't mean 6 days of training one off...i wouldn't do that with anything but a steroid cycle.

He means 6 days of supplementation, 1 day no supplementation... not ideal imo, especially with traditional natty anabolics that are ideally ran for 6 weeks to begin with... why slow down its kick in and activity during a single bottle only 30 day run?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

E) Burrito con papas.
What i gather from the info initially given, then the further explanation through answering my question is this.

A) initially the 15 testers were going to be 15 cause that is what he has on hand. When he realized that this of course was only going to be his first wave of testers and that he wanted dosing and testing to be uniform he then sent of to have all testers supplied with the exact same dose of the 2 pill servings crammed into single pill doses.

This was done to make sure results were not based on "when i take it" but "if i take it"... in other words, to make sure it works period.

B) it's not really super concentrated, just the fact is the actives of the previous 2 pill dosed can actually fit into a single dose, so they will be made into 1pill dosing to force use into his preferred method of administration. So say before 2 pills = 20mg, now 1 pill = 20mg.

C) again, refer to A)... all testers will now have a single pill dose to make sure all testing is uniform. And refer to B) This single pill dose is the same as the previously mentioned 2 pill dose. Therefore, there is no need it reason to have a single tester run through two rounds of testing as it would be doing the same thing twice (not to mention a extra wash out period that would be required to adequately decipher a difference even if there was one).

D) there's no such thing as a stupid question...the person asking them on the other hand... :D

E) burrito con carne es prefferado(spl?grmmr?)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What i gather from the info initially given, then the further explanation through answering my question is this.

A) initially the 15 testers were going to be 15 cause that is what he has on hand. When he realized that this of course was only going to be his first wave of testers and that he wanted dosing and testing to be uniform he then sent of to have all testers supplied with the exact same dose of the 2 pill servings crammed into single pill doses.

This was done to make sure results were not based on "when i take it" but "if i take it"... in other words, to make sure it works period.

B) it's not really super concentrated, just the fact is the actives of the previous 2 pill dosed can actually fit into a single dose, so they will be made into 1pill dosing to force use into his preferred method of administration. So say before 2 pills = 20mg, now 1 pill = 20mg.

C) again, refer to A)... all testers will now have a single pill dose to make sure all testing is uniform. And refer to B) This single pill dose is the same as the previously mentioned 2 pill dose. Therefore, there is no need it reason to have a single tester run through two rounds of testing as it would be doing the same thing twice (not to mention a extra wash out period that would be required to adequately decipher a difference even if there was one).

D) there's no such thing as a stupid question...the person asking them on the other hand... :D

D) :nono: :booty: :spankme:

E) Mas o menos, se escribe: Preferido. Buen intento de todos modos hermano ;)!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Correct..

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all our Northeast Friends, Hang in there, Sandy seems like a bitch..

Bunker down in the gym with protein, fish oil, BCAAs and go to work.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
all our Northeast Friends, Hang in there, Sandy seems like a bitch..

Bunker down in the gym with protein, fish oil, BCAAs and go to work.
I tied down some things outside, we will get the wind and rain here but shouldn't be too bad I hope