USPLabs Patented Anabolic day 13 & beyond.

• Thread starter Distilled Water
  • Start date
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the pic's tell the story...definately fuller/more swole!!!

hell, looks like you dropped some bf too.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since its been 1 month, I'll let you guys know exactly what's been going on with me. As far as cosmetic change, the pictures tell the story^^^

On a day to day here's what's is noticed.

Increase in hunger
-I'm not talking, oh I could use a snack. I'm talking contest prep, 1 week out type hunger! This started at about day 10 and has been out of control since.

Increase in vascularity & vascularity
-I don't eat carbs. I've been cycling my carbs the same way this entire log and even before it. There hasn't been any changes and I'm getting pumps like I was eating 300+/day. This has translated into an increase in vascularity as well. I'm not very vascular but I've noticed them during simple tasks like cleaning my wind shield are tooling machines at work.

Increase in strength
-no added calories, they've been the same the entire time. I've added about 40lbs to my stiff deads, 25lbs to my overhead press, 30lbs to my hammer dips & a number of other lifts (these are ones that shine)

Other than that (like they're not significant lol) I've been pretty status quo. I'll take final measurements next week with photos to get final weight/bodyfat/body measurements.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I made another one of the above dishes for my final meal and made normal meal 3&5 one large meal bc I was friggen hungry!!!!! I did alter my fat intake with my shakes to comp for extra fat in meals 1 & 6. All is good in the DW household.

Debating on cardio in the am...it's leg day but I enjoy being in a groove & Monday cardio helps start my week off well. Pluuuuus I'm carbing up Thursday (my off day) so any extra burned cals during the week, should be welcomed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I made another one of the above dishes for my final meal and made normal meal 3&5 one large meal bc I was friggen hungry!!!!! I did alter my fat intake with my shakes to comp for extra fat in meals 1 & 6. All is good in the DW household.

Debating on cardio in the am...it's leg day but I enjoy being in a groove & Monday cardio helps start my week off well. Pluuuuus I'm carbing up Thursday (my off day) so any extra burned cals during the week, should be welcomed
cardio on leg day...?????????

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I'll do some cardio on leg days sometimes. Usually after, and it's pretty light. Helps me to start walking normally again lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll do some cardio on leg days sometimes. Usually after, and it's pretty light. Helps me to start walking normally again lol.
i can see after.....

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No cardio, but it was hard. Like I said, I'm pretty much a robot & I was awake at 3:45am. I get up at 3:30 for cardio, leave at 3:45.

On a sad note, I'm out of my low-carb protein!

I've got 2 tubs of the vanilla Flurry from NP. If I double it up, that's an extra 22ge of carbs!

Hmmm, I don't for see it being a huge issue as those are my only pre-workout carbs. More mad I completely over looked this.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Not gonna hurt your goals, especially preworkout.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not gonna hurt your goals, especially preworkout.
Well, it's 12gr at my meal 2. My 2nd shake I've been doing my whey/WMS mix for pre-workout, not really concerned there.

It'll be fine, as long as I stay under 20gr total before my pre-workout shake. More or less a brain fart on my end.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you going 60 days on pa?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, where to start.....

I had to work the floor all day bc people don't do their jobs right (well they do but they break tools while doing it, which is my department). When I was trying to leave I got called into the office bc I got into it with the mill supervisor (area i was working today) and was just a cluster fukc. I stayed in there for 45 friggen minutes (I had taken my PA) so I went to the gym from work but forgot my shoes & had to lift in my work boots. I get there and I guess national bench day has been changed bc all the squat racks & cages were taken, along with the hack & leg press. I literally had to wait another 15 minutes from when I got to the gym. (Now 2hr post PA & carbs & 1hr post micro) once I get to doing stiff deads I realize I didn't put my carbs in my intra shake.

Finally I get started and focus was gone, I turned it into more of a Dynamic Effort day

Stiff-Deads up to 335x3 then....
225x5x8

ATG Squats
185x5x8

Seated Calf Raise
150x5x10

No cardio after just came home. 2maro will be a better day and ready for morning cardio.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did great at the buffet. I made myself a nice salad and ate some beef and vegetables. Yeah bout 2 hours later and it's def not agreeing with my stomach (I know, crazy right? HAAAAA)

Other than that I feel good, just gotta make sure my stomach settles down before I hit the gym.

Crazy how sensitive your stomach & GI get after eating clean for so long. I had fast food a little over a month ago and had the same issue. Thank god little Caesars pizza doesn't do this to me (must be in grained in my Detroit DNA)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing too new to report. I think I'm hitting a plateau. That happens when you keep things the same for about 10 weeks :lol: I'm still hungry as all get out, had great pumps in the gym. Only weight that increased was DB hammers; 3 sets of 70's for 6 reps. That's a def PR!

When I say plateau I'm mainly talking about diet, my cals haven't really budged in forever. I'm getting pretty n'sync (yeah the group) with my body and it's about time to back off. I've got 3 more days of PA, gonna finish strong.

Something I noticed tonight after my workout, increased vascularity. Not just the norm places like for arms, shoulders & biceps. I'm talking across my chest and onto & around my Delt. Some are protruding and some aren't you can just see a blue vein.

The hunger is a real biotch but I'm hoping everything works out with PA bc this could really help come contest prep time. I'm eating more calories at 185lbs and dropping bf at about the same pace as I was at 215 in contest prep (and just as strong)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today is the company "thanksgiving" lunch. We're going to a buffet. We have about 8 different nationalities so boss doesn't wanna discriminate I guess. Wish me luck while on this keto guys....
only in america....nowhere else in the world would they be concerned about pc crap like that....thanksgiving isn't an international holiday, it's freaking american!!! give em some turkey and tell them to stuff it, i say!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
only in america....nowhere else in the world would they be concerned about pc crap like that....thanksgiving isn't an international holiday, it's freaking american!!! give em some turkey and tell them to stuff it, i say!!!
Amen. Funny bc I asked everyone & most celebrate thanksgiving like we would. Our owner is Persian so maybe that has something to do with it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Def made progress...

So those pix previously were just fullness/pump?

You look night and day different!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def made progress...

So those pix previously were just fullness/pump?

You look night and day different!
Thanks, I think it speaks volumes for Patented Anabolic.

Just the morning after carb loads, behold the power of keto!!! Look great for 2 days and sh!t the other 5 :lol:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks, I think it speaks volumes for Patented Anabolic.

Just the morning after carb loads, behold the power of keto!!! Look great for 2 days and sh!t the other 5 :lol:
That's why I stick to carbs....
Why don't you like em?
Good energy source, spares protein so the muscle can use em... & not to mention they taste great.
I'm old school.

Heavier style weights, carbs/proteins (40/40/20) maybe even a bit higher on carbs lower on protein.
Maybe I'm just freakin sick in the head haha...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did do 90min of LISS cardio this morning, I didn't plan on 90 but the lions game was about to come on so I stayed for the entire 1st quarter lol.

Looking back in today, it's clear I've made a transformation as far as eating in general. I had a few plates full, of course. My plates revolved around Turkey (white meat) sweet potatoes and asparagus, was in heaven!

I put some gravy on the turkey and did have some "regular" mashed potatoes but I ate a toooon of the staple meal. I did have some of the other stuff too but not much.

I did eat almost an entire pumpkin pie, mmmm pumpkin. Perhaps I'll try and make some buckwheat pancakes with a scoop of AI pumpkin protein Sunday :think:

I've got a pretty good pump feeling going on right now. Excited for my workout 2maro!!!! I see some PR's, huge pumps & vascularity in the future.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I did do 90min of LISS cardio this morning, I didn't plan on 90 but the lions game was about to come on so I stayed for the entire 1st quarter lol.

Looking back in today, it's clear I've made a transformation as far as eating in general. I had a few plates full, of course. My plates revolved around Turkey (white meat) sweet potatoes and asparagus, was in heaven!

I put some gravy on the turkey and did have some "regular" mashed potatoes but I ate a toooon of the staple meal. I did have some of the other stuff too but not much.

I did eat almost an entire pumpkin pie, mmmm pumpkin. Perhaps I'll try and make some buckwheat pancakes with a scoop of AI pumpkin protein Sunday :think:

I've got a pretty good pump feeling going on right now. Excited for my workout 2maro!!!! I see some PR's, huge pumps & vascularity in the future.
Could never do 90 minutes of cardio haha!
Glad ya had a good thanksgiving man!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had some huge pumps but my left shoulder was killlling me! I don't know where this came from. It really affected my workout though. I did pump out a PR on pull ups though ;-)

Here was my pre-workout concoction, it was winderfullllll.

image-1669960349.jpg

1 scoop of each....

Here's how the workout went....

Wide Grip Pull ups
BWx26
BWx18<---shoulder pain
BWx15

BB Rows (slow and focused on squeeze)
185x12x3

Rope Straight Arm pull down
50x12x3

Rope Face pulls
50x12x3

Everything turned to slow, contraction focused reps. I did should shoulder recovery work after and I'll take proper precautions tonight. Hope it's ok for my chest pump 2maro.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What size shirt u fit DW?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What size shirt u fit DW?
Large is kind of tight, XL is comfortable. In one of the PA threads I posted a picture of me wearing an XL USPlabs shirt. I think it was the orginal thread looking for loggers.

My prep ken now is my shoulders not filling them out right. No problem with my chest back and arms but there's some bunch on my reader Delt area. That's my biggest concern this off season. Shoulders & legs!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Large is kind of tight, XL is comfortable. In one of the PA threads I posted a picture of me wearing an XL USPlabs shirt. I think it was the orginal thread looking for loggers.

My prep ken now is my shoulders not filling them out right. No problem with my chest back and arms but there's some bunch on my reader Delt area. That's my biggest concern this off season. Shoulders & legs!
I'm with ya brother!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulder was bugging today. I took my last PA so I'll wrap up everything 2maro. Thanks to everyone for subb'n. I'm still a little bloated from eating so much on thanksgiving and lack of doing anything the past few days and not drinking any water. O'well it's been a relaxing weekend. Turkeys been protein source100% the past few days too. Bout have it all devoured

Stay tuned for final EVERYTHIIIIING

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Veins galore bro, stacked and ripped!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Review

Well sadly, my run with Patented Anabolic is over. Here is my overall thoughts & impressions on this product. I wont give a score out of 10, i used to do this but as I get older I realize, what the heck is an actual 10? kind of like earthquakes i guess you can say.

Strength:

There was an increase here. The thing I want to emphasize is I was on a RECOMP! I was eating near maintenance this entire time.Here are a few of my increases over my time on Patented Anabolic

Stiff Deads:
-Start:275x5
-End:335x5

DB Hammer Curls
-Start:55x6
-End:70x6

Pull Ups
-Start:BWx21
-End:BWx27

DB Flys
-Start:50x10
-End:70x10

Hammer Strength Dips
-Start:315x10
-End:345x10

Muscle Growth/Fat-Loss:

Here are the measurements taken from Day 1 in black and Day 30. If its RED, it was reduced. BLUE, there was in increase

Weight
-Start:186
-End: 185 (-1.0lbs)

Chest
-Start: 43"
-End: 43.5" (+0.5")

Shoulders
-Start: 48"
-End: 48.25" (+0.25")

Right Arm
-Start: 15+"
-End: 15.25" (+/-)

Left Arm
-start: 15.25"
-end: 15.25+" (+/-)

Calfs
-start:15"
-end" 15+" ((+/-)

Right Leg
-start:23.5"
-end: 23.5"

Left Leg
-start: 23"
-end: 23.25" (+0.25")

Waist
-start: 31"
-end: 30" (-1.0")

Body-Fat
-1.8%
*From 3pt caliper measure, took average of 5 measurements to get final

Overall Feeling/Mood:

Didn't really see much of a change in this aspect. At least not enough to note anything. Some days I did go into the gym feeling like a real bad ass, but not other days.

Energy/Endurance:

I never felt run down on PA. I've felt pretty good the past 30 days as a matter of fact. Cardio was always a breeze in the morning and even though I train with low-volume, the workouts are still punishing. I had no problem finishing any workouts. There was never that, "ugh, I still have 3 sets" feeling I do get sometimes.

Pumps/Vascularity:

Acheveing a huge pump, even while on a keto based diet was never a problem for me while on PA. In the past, pumps were weak, vascularity mild, even while working out. I should mention I'm not a vascular person, the picture below should sum up all questions about vascularity because this was taken about 2.5hrs post workout, after a shower and I trained arms earlier.....

Other Observations:

I cant emphasize hunger with this, words cannot describe it. At day 8 I noticed an increase, Day 10 it was prominent and after the 2 week mark it was 24/7 hunger. I went to bed hungry every night and woke up more hungry the next day. I was on a keto and, for me, hunger is never an issue. In fact, I usually have trouble eating while on keto and I was before inserting the PA into my regimen.

I never got the thermo rush that others describe, but I was never taking thermo's. Nothing out of the ordinary with caffiene either, just if I took my PA with my 2 scoops of Jack3d Mirco it would give me brief GI issues. I figured out how to combat this, but simply taking PA 60min before workout and Micro 30min. Problem solved :D

Patented Anabolic gave me the best recomp I have ever had, to date. What I accomplished in 4 weeks, usually takes 8 but with minimal strength gains. I think Patented Anabolic is a true game changer and extremely versatile the increase in anabolism (hunger) makes it great for bulking of any kind. My decrease in BF shows how great it could be for contest prep.

Any and all questions, please feel free to ask either this thread of via PM. It was fun guys, please join me in my off-season adventure!!!!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/218106-dw-off-season.html

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Enjoyed the log and nice final review!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:bigok:

Glad PA worked out for ya!
Damn good review too.