Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
USPlabsRep makin' it rain up in here!

omega_spartan

Awards
USPlabsRep is the Oprah of this thread!

Question for everyone that's been using stim free pres. What are the benefits? Less cortisol from adrenal gland response? I've been on stim pres off and on for a year and have never really considered other options. Inform me! :D

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Max reps is awesome as a pre, I find the pumps on it are awesome. I've really noticed strength increases as well the longer I've been taking, it really shines on high volume days, endurance for days. Don't have to worry about crashes or anything, well worth a shot!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Question for everyone that's been using stim free pres. What are the benefits? Less cortisol from adrenal gland response? I've been on stim pres off and on for a year and have never really considered other options. Inform me! :D
Sometimes Stims can curb your appetite and make it hard to eat for a whole post workout. For me, this is when I consume a lot of my calories.

omega_spartan

Awards
Sometimes Stims can curb your appetite and make it hard to eat for a whole post workout. For me, this is when I consume a lot of my calories.
Thanks distilled, I'm always ravenous post workout. No appetite suppression from stims. Still might pick up some stim free to cycle off for a while.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Two-fold for me -- one is because if I workout at night (super rare, now), I can choose to get all the endurance, pump, etc. benefits without being stimmed out. But more importantly, I can just add my own stim complex to it based on what I want. So most mornings I'll knock back a scoop and add 400mg caffeine, 25mg ephedrine, and a cap of AlphaBurn. But I also really love it pre-basketball because there's no creatine (and I use CardioTryx, as well -- which needs to avoid the close-dosing of creatine) and I use 200mg caffeine, maybe. Other times I don't even want the stims.

So it's way more versatile for me. Plus you don't have to find the right spot for the crowd. Everything is dosed perfect in one scoop, but if you added stims to that product as the manufacturer, you have to decide is it gonna be "weak" at 150mg or so? or too strong at 300+mg to others, etc.

bgaunt769

Awards
I did one of each. Best tasting proteins by far and can't wait to try the caramel cookie stick

EMG81

Awards
Just had my first scoop of Caramel Cookie Stick. It's heavenly, boys. Caramel is the dominant flavor, and it is well balanced, not overly sweet or cloying at all. I had one scoop in eight ounces of whole milk. It's going to be tough to not pound this all day. Well done, USP. Another fine addition to the Modern Protein line.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea so the caramel flavoring is crazy good. I had it in water it was tremendous. This morning I did it with coffee and blended it up... omg that's going to be a daily thing for me. Soooo delicious. I felt like I was having a cheat meal at Starbucks.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea so the caramel flavoring is crazy good. I had it in water it was tremendous. This morning I did it with coffee and blended it up... omg that's going to be a daily thing for me. Soooo delicious. I felt like I was having a cheat meal at Starbucks.
Uhhhhh

I assumed it would be great and you've confirmed it lol. I have so much protein already but am definitely going to,get a tub soon

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Uhhhhh

I assumed it would be great and you've confirmed it lol. I have so much protein already but am definitely going to,get a tub soon
IC Sale is over (ended today at 2)
Could of watched my video review. Already confirmed the caramel flavor was solid :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya Blake, now ya gotta pay retail price, like a schmuck! :eek:

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Uhhhhh

I picked up three. Will have a reshipper send it to me with some other purchases so I'll be a tad behind everyone in getting some as well haha

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's okay, boys -- gives me something to look forward to :)

I actually want to get some nice glass containers soon to put all my open proteins in on the kitchen counter. I picked up adhesive chalkboard labels already. Gonna write the flavors on there, add a sticker on the back or lid to put the macros, pour the protein in and toss the scoop on top.

Just been putting it off.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's okay, boys -- gives me something to look forward to :)

I actually want to get some nice glass containers soon to put all my open proteins in on the kitchen counter. I picked up adhesive chalkboard labels already. Gonna write the flavors on there, add a sticker on the back or lid to put the macros, pour the protein in and toss the scoop on top.

Just been putting it off.
That sounds pretty cool. I should look into something like that. My apartment looks like a warehouse after these recent insiders...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds pretty cool. I should look into something like that. My apartment looks like a warehouse after these recent insiders...
When I finally do it, I'll get a photo up.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just had my first scoop of Caramel Cookie Stick. It's heavenly, boys. Caramel is the dominant flavor, and it is well balanced, not overly sweet or cloying at all. I had one scoop in eight ounces of whole milk. It's going to be tough to not pound this all day. Well done, USP. Another fine addition to the Modern Protein line.
we tasted almost all "caramel" type protein. And one thing that was apparent is most caramel's was over powered by sweetness. We nailed a fine balance.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any idea of an approximate time frame? I will be on this like a fat kid on chocolate cake! Love me some honeydew
Most ripe Honeydew ever...Picture a real gold slice of the best in season honeydew...

Its in manufacturing process....so soon.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
coffee and caramel cookie sitx, i'll do that tomorrow!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I gave two of my tubs away to friends and almost finished my tub already... kinda underestimated my order... lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll send you a bottle...

pm address
As always, blown away by the generosity.

Will get a review up with water and vanilla CarbMaster milk, as well. Will actually have the wife try some in her coffee, too (I don't drink coffee, but if it's as good as EMPIREMIND makes it sound, I may just go ahead and try it myself -- I don't dislike coffee, just prefer some delicious supps with caffeine in them and no calories).

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Will get a review up with water and vanilla CarbMaster milk, as well. Will actually have the wife try some in her coffee, too (I don't drink coffee, but if it's as good as EMPIREMIND makes it sound, I may just go ahead and try it myself -- I don't dislike coffee, just prefer some delicious supps with caffeine in them and no calories).
Bro this is why have less than a tub left when I received three the other day lol. I made it for myself and was blown away, started doing it over and over again. Then made one for my girl, she took one from em. Then made some for my aunt(who doesn't use supps) and my cousin. They stole the other lol. I need another insider deal lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro this is why have less than a tub left when I received three the other day lol. I made it for myself and was blown away, started doing it over and over again. Then made one for my girl, she took one from em. Then made some for my aunt(who doesn't use supps) and my cousin. They stole the other lol. I need another insider deal lol
You're just too nice lol.

I tell the wife she can have my GOOD protein when she's hitting the gym. Otherwise she can dip from the not-as-tasty pile lol.

Gotta incentivize ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Decaf coffee brother ;)
It will taste like a caramel cappuccino put a dash of almond milk and Splenda in your coffee

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Decaf coffee brother ;)
It will taste like a caramel cappuccino put a dash of almond milk and Splenda in your coffee

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Most ripe Honeydew ever...Picture a real gold slice of the best in season honeydew...

Its in manufacturing process....so soon.
Here we go again. Can we just setup a direct deposit so you can go ahead and take it all right out of the gate? :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Decaf coffee brother ;)
Damn I wish I never saw the decaf thing.... oo god lol. Lattes all day for me lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a similar sale dropping soon just on AM...look for the banners.
This is why my wife can't have nice things! Hoping it includes the 54 serving size.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Prime does not exist anymore?
However shortly be purchasing Max Reps No3 ... we'll see! I want to try!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't know about everyone else, but Modern Protein Vanilla Ice Cream is the best vanilla I've had.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Best Vanilla in the world, hands down, not even a close race.
I have not tried the vanilla. What are the chances a sample is included in the uper sample pack from the AM insider purchase?

JP10

JP10

Awards
I have not tried the vanilla. What are the chances a sample is included in the uper sample pack from the AM insider purchase?
I think I got a vanilla and a chocolate sample with the last sample pack I got. So decent chance I guess lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say really good. I've ordered a fair amount of stuff from USPLabs and I've got 4 Vanilla samples in my "bag of samples". If you happen to not get one, pm me your address and I'll send you a couple.