Life after USP Labs... missing the OG

Toff

Awards
  • Established
My go to stack used to be Jack3d and the pump product Max Reps.
It used to give me soo much usable energy, i had endless power for hours.

ive tried to replicate the ingredients and take similar products but just cant get to that same feeling. such a shame when you have a perfect match.

Any ideas? Tried PES pump on top of a pwo and didnt feel much... so thats my other OG brand that isnt delivering... On animal mStak at the minute and its actually noticeable but in a different way.

tried tested suggestions? Green mag is nowhere the be seen, im running out of ideas

Basically after a mild stim, real hard pump and energy to do extra 1-2 reps...

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always keep going back to BuildFastFormula VasoBlitz for performance. Endurance was great and continually got 1-2 extra reps. They have a stim version too, FullBlitz.

SNS/CEL/Muscle Addiction are board favorite brands that have great PWOs.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A lot of people really like Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore.

You can do 1 or 2 scoops based upon how much energy you want, and the pumps are solid with either dosing.

There are a lot of comments and and people posting feedback in various threads about it.

Right off hand, I know that @Rocket3015 and @Dustin07 both really like it and have posted about it. @BOSSMAN loved it, but he hasn't posted in a couple months.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
hopefully won't crack me out? it says 150mg caffeine which seems fine, i dunno, i got advice ages ago, got some Blackstone Dust andnit was like i was on drugs, couldn't actually work out 🤣

ill have to give it a try

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I always keep going back to BuildFastFormula VasoBlitz for performance. Endurance was great and continually got 1-2 extra reps. They have a stim version too, FullBlitz.

SNS/CEL/Muscle Addiction are board favorite brands that have great PWOs.
That looks solid tbh, i remember arganine nitrate 20 years ago in universal products, it really blew you up, citrulline dose looks solid too, i like how i can be optional with caffeine as i do like my espresso

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hopefully won't crack me out? it says 150mg caffeine which seems fine, i dunno, i got advice ages ago, got some Blackstone Dust andnit was like i was on drugs, couldn't actually work out 🤣

I never used that Jack3d….but legend has it that was the “crackiest thing that ever cracked” 🤨

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I never used that Jack3d….but legend has it that was the “crackiest thing that ever cracked” 🤨
yeah not me...i just liked the milder one after dmaa taken oit

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Definitely can’t go wrong with muscle addiction pump addict, just make sure to start with one scoop first. I’m pretty stim tolerant and usually do about 12g (1 and 1/2 scoops). The full 2 scoops is a bit too much for me.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Jack3d was like meth. I have no better way to describe it other than a "thin" delivery system. You could go for 2-3hrs like an a.d.d. person that suddenly had all the focus of budah. You'd sweat buckets, run the rack, and 90 minutes later start the work out over again. It left your brain tingling and you could run 48hrs awake on it.

Pump Addict, for me, has a better delivery for the energy and workouts. I feel explosive and aggressive in the gym with only 1 scoop with good energy to knock out a well rounded session in 60-90 minutes with enough left over to knock out some LISS after if I have time or need to.

I did like Jack3d, but if og formula was available now, I'd still take Pump Addict over it. Some guys do take larger servings but every product so far that I have used that Steve is associated with I have NOT needed or even liked extra dosing. I have been perfectly content with one slightly rounded scoop and actually received more pump addict from him recently.

I've used like... everything. jack3d, noxplode, c4's various versions, total war, etc etc. this is my favorite go to now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely can’t go wrong with muscle addiction pump addict, just make sure to start with one scoop first. I’m pretty stim tolerant and usually do about 12g (1 and 1/2 scoops). The full 2 scoops is a bit too much for me.
I think that's a really cool aspect of the product is being able to adjust the dosage based upon individual tolerance and needs, or even around how you feel and what workout will be that day.

I'm like you in that 1 to 1.5 scoops is my normal go to dose on it; 2 scoops if I'm really tired and have a hard workout day like chest/back or legs.

There are a lot of days where I'll do one scoop in the morning in place of an energy drink to wake me up and get me going, because I'm absolutely not a morning person haha.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Funny you mentioned mstak. Blast from the past. Can’t tell why from the ingredients but I felt like that stuff always worked and I took the stim pill out so wasn’t that. Been over a decade since I’ve used it though

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Funny you mentioned mstak. Blast from the past. Can’t tell why from the ingredients but I felt like that stuff always worked and I took the stim pill out so wasn’t that. Been over a decade since I’ve used it though
Universal catches grief here on AM sometimes, and their formulas aren't stellar by today's standards, but they were actually pretty good for the time period that most of them came out in. And one thing I really respect about them - is that unlike a lot of brands, I have full faith that you're really getting in their products exactly what the labels say.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats why i went back to them, they dont change much and stick to decent ingredients.

Stak got me back into the gym a few months back so for me im thankful for that. Mstak is a strange one, you dont feel revved up like a test booster but you do feel progress in muscle recovery and all day solid feeling.

thats around my massive belly of course 😁🤣

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Universal catches grief here on AM sometimes, and their formulas aren't stellar by today's standards, but they were actually pretty good for the time period that most of them came out in. And one thing I really respect about them - is that unlike a lot of brands, I have full faith that you're really getting in their products exactly what the labels say.
Storm and Shock Therapy may have been my first “stack”. If not it was one of the first combos I ever used. Admittedly idk if I’ve ever used any other Universal products though…

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Couldn’t agree more. I still purchase protein, creatine, and other things here and there to support them and because I know I will actually be getting what the label says. Very few companies outside sns like that. Also, there new preworkout while decent on paper has become one of my favorites

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Couldn’t agree more. I still purchase protein, creatine, and other things here and there to support them and because I know I will actually be getting what the label says. Very few companies outside sns like that. Also, there new preworkout while decent on paper has become one of my favorites
I haven't used anything by them in years, but have a lot of respect for them - they do their own thing, never have bashed other companies that I've ever seen, and I trust them to meet label claims.

I think a lot of people don't realize in this industry how bad some companies are in that many don't even do the most basic of quality testing, not even basic heavy metals or microbial testing, and some just blatantly don't even try to meet label claims.

I worry about what we do, not what other companies do - the reason I speak out on companies not doing quality testing - is that yes, it can be frustrating to spend the money to do everything the right way when many companies don't even try, but mostly its because I care about people and worry about consumer health. It's just a matter of time before something very serious happens because of the ways that some companies go about things, and a lot of people don't realize that the FDA made a very clear statement about this a couple years back - that if companies don't start calling others out on this and helping to police this industry, if they have to step in about it, there are going to be a lot of ingredients not available anymore. That's why I commend the companies like NOW Foods that have started quality testing and posting the results publicly of many of the Amazon and Walmart brands that don't meet label claims. Yes, they can get sued for releasing those - but they realize that if someone didn't step up and do it, then there may not be an industry left.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pump addict is the best I ever had and yes, it is better than original formula jack3d

Edit: and I only use one scoop
Yeah, I'm going to have to try this. From looking at the ingredients one scoop should be spot on for me also.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I thought BSL Dust was unbelievable. I just felt so different on it compared to other pre-workouts I've tried. The only thing I can really compare it to is like a nice size dose of Adderall. Incredible energy, focus, and it lasted a long time too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dont worry you have SNS here now which basically just knocks off all of their old products lol and pimps them here on AM
Knocks off ALL of their old products huh?

That's an interesting comment being that we have over 100 total sku's and at this time, we literally have 1 product that is basically an updated version of 1 USP Labs product - Recomp20, and we did that based on a lot of people asking us to.

I think its also very relevant to point out that we use both of the branded ingredients in Recomp20 in several other products and already had great relationships with the branded ingredient companies that own those ingredients.

But while we're on the subject of Recomp20, no, we didn't knock off Compound20 by USP Labs. Instead of putting the ingredients in a proprietary blend like USP Labs did, Recomp20 contains the clinically efficacious dosage of 2 popular branded ingredients and our label lists exactly how much of each ingredient customers are getting.

It's interesting that you would try to turn us listening to customers and trying to give them things that they want into something negative.

I think that most people appreciate that we actually listen to customers and try to provide them with the types of products that they want.

Oh, and if you're talking about people asking us to make a Tribulus Aquaticus product, which was the ingredient in the original USP Labs Prime product, as you've already seen because you posted in the thread where it was discussed, we were asked to do a product containing that ingredient. And as you already saw in the same thread, I had said that it would be easy to do because I already have a great relationship with the raw material supplier that they got the raw materials for that from, so if that's something people wanted us to do, I'd be glad to.

Since when did offering a product that people ask for that hasn't been available in years and offering it based on customers asking us to considered knocking something off?

If that's your take on it, then I guess every single ingredient product available ever on the market should be exclusive to just one company and if that company stops, then customers would just be out of luck.

Oh, and last thing on Recomp20 - I'm very happy that we did listen to customers and I think that most customers that have tried it are very happy that we did too, because feedback has been excellent on it. I would encourage anyone interested in learning more about to check out the introduction thread that has the write up, feedback, and just earlier today a very reputable and well-known member posted bloodwork results in there.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I'm going to have to try this. From looking at the ingredients one scoop should be spot on for me also.
I look forward to hearing your feedback on it.

Pump Addict is an awesome product for pumps and energy, and 1 scoop is enough for most people and that makes it 40 servings per container.

I use it pre-workout when I train in the mornings, but I usually train at night. But even when I do, a lot of times I'll drink a scoop during the day just for energy purposes.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely recommend the blue raspberry lemonade flavor! Mouth watering!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dont worry you have SNS here now which basically just knocks off all of their old products lol and pimps them here on AM
Do you even remember the old USP lineup? Where’s the SNS copy of Pink Magic? How about Powerfull? What about Anabolic Pump? Jack3d? Yok3d? Any of them? You’re so far off base, i can’t even imagine how you got this idea.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would definitely recommend the blue raspberry lemonade flavor! Mouth watering!

Thank you. I'm glad you like the Blue Raspberry Lemonade flavor. It's great, I find it enjoyable to drink.

Have you tried the Candy Explosion flavor? It's great too. I usually find that I switch back and forth or keep one of each open and just use whichever I'm in the mood for.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A lot of people really like Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore.

You can do 1 or 2 scoops based upon how much energy you want, and the pumps are solid with either dosing.

There are a lot of comments and and people posting feedback in various threads about it.

Right off hand, I know that @Rocket3015 and @Dustin07 both really like it and have posted about it. @BOSSMAN loved it, but he hasn't posted in a couple months.

Oh yeah @sns8778 You know I'm a pump Addict!!!! You got me hooked

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For anyone that likes Pump Addict, posting feedback in the Pump Addict thread would be really appreciated.

It gets great reviews and great feedback throughout various threads, but the intro thread itself didn't get a lot of talk; so any reviews or feedback in there could really help others.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You gotta miss the old AM.. where every thread wasnt bombarded by the same guy trying to pimp one of his products over and over again. BDC would be rolling in his grave right now!
I've been on AM since 2005 and we've been a sponsor here since around that time, so I remember the old AM very well.

The activity level in general here is only a small percentage of what it was back then and there are very few active sponsors left here on AM.

There are a few of us long time members that do our very best to try to keep AM alive and as active as we can, and the way to do that is through trying to create conversation and help people.

For years, I've been one of the most active members on here and I try to help people in any way that I can - whether that is helping with supplements, following workout logs and trying to be encouraging to people, industry insights, or answering any other questions that I can, including ones that have nothing to do with our supplements or even supplements in general.

If you think I only talk about our products, then you don't read my posts. I very frequently post about products from NOW Foods, Nature’s Way, Innovapharm, Ketogenics, Iconic Formulations, and a variety of other brands that I like and trust.

------------------------------------------------------------

I always try to be nice and respectful to everyone, but its pretty obvious that you're just trying to troll and be negative and combative.

You made a negative remark in this thread, which also happened to be a lie - and I responded to you with a very detailed and factual answer, as did other people; but none of that matters to you because your only intent seems to be to be combative. You literally ignored every single point that people made, just to post another negative comment.

It's interesting that you say that I try to pimp ONE product over and over again - being that we have multiple brands and over 100 sku's; with a product portfolio that diverse, there are plenty of different products and ingredients to discuss.

This is a supplement forum - as in a place that people go to to ask questions, receive help on, and discuss supplements.

Discussing supplements and answering people's questions about supplements isn't pimping supplements; pimping supplements is what some companies have done by going into threads and suggesting supplements where the supplements they are suggesting have nothing to do with the subject matter being discussed and where they just say - use or buy this.

Instead, I spend a tremendous amount of time trying to help people, answering questions, and helping to explain to people why I make the suggestions that I do because I want them to understand the supplements. Which is the same reason that we generally provide very comprehensive product write ups.

We offer a wide variety of products - natural anabolic muscle builders, fat loss products, condition specific Health Series formulas, single ingredient branded ingredients, and great prices on many commodity items.

I enjoy the science, I enjoy supplements, and I enjoy helping people - and to me, that's what companies are about, being able to provide top quality products to people to help reach their health and fitness goals.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried the Candy Explosion flavor? It's great too. I usually find that I switch back and forth or keep one of each open and just use whichever I'm in the mood for.
I have not but we carry both flavors at Strong Supplement Shop so I will have to!

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Knocks off ALL of their old products huh?

That's an interesting comment being that we have over 100 total sku's and at this time, we literally have 1 product that is basically an updated version of 1 USP Labs product - Recomp20, and we did that based on a lot of people asking us to.

I think its also very relevant to point out that we use both of the branded ingredients in Recomp20 in several other products and already had great relationships with the branded ingredient companies that own those ingredients.

But while we're on the subject of Recomp20, no, we didn't knock off Compound20 by USP Labs. Instead of putting the ingredients in a proprietary blend like USP Labs did, Recomp20 contains the clinically efficacious dosage of 2 popular branded ingredients and our label lists exactly how much of each ingredient customers are getting.

It's interesting that you would try to turn us listening to customers and trying to give them things that they want into something negative.

I think that most people appreciate that we actually listen to customers and try to provide them with the types of products that they want.

Oh, and if you're talking about people asking us to make a Tribulus Aquaticus product, which was the ingredient in the original USP Labs Prime product, as you've already seen because you posted in the thread where it was discussed, we were asked to do a product containing that ingredient. And as you already saw in the same thread, I had said that it would be easy to do because I already have a great relationship with the raw material supplier that they got the raw materials for that from, so if that's something people wanted us to do, I'd be glad to.

Since when did offering a product that people ask for that hasn't been available in years and offering it based on customers asking us to considered knocking something off?

If that's your take on it, then I guess every single ingredient product available ever on the market should be exclusive to just one company and if that company stops, then customers would just be out of luck.

Oh, and last thing on Recomp20 - I'm very happy that we did listen to customers and I think that most customers that have tried it are very happy that we did too, because feedback has been excellent on it. I would encourage anyone interested in learning more about to check out the introduction thread that has the write up, feedback, and just earlier today a very reputable and well-known member posted bloodwork results in there.

im glad we have alternatives to effective sports supplements. monopolies hurt consumers because people can charge far beyond a decent profit if it's the only option our there. competition lowers prices and increases innovation for consumers. AM members are consumers. ive also seen alot of times where alternatives came out with an added delivery system for example; that would be an improvement that is night and day, sometimes for literally everyone. when i was growing up, companies could be pretty deaf to what consumers needed; we're talking weak dosage, the addition of problematic ingredients etc. having companies engage forums results in products more catered to consumer demands

Also, if companies weren't on here telling people their products exist, i wouldnt know. it isnt like there is a catalogue for all supplements in circulation and sometimes i need more explanation on something before getting interested in it. getting a message out takes alot of effort, and the only people that can consistently do that are the companies, which have the incentive.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love a nitrate capsule product like the original Yok3d. Is the Tribulus product going to have the other ingredient that was in Prime as well?
When you get a chance take a peak at the new Pink Magic Steve…curious your thoughts on it. “Looks” solid from what I’m understanding from the write up. Always like your take on supplements though. Thanks!!

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I would love a nitrate capsule product like the original Yok3d. Is the Tribulus product going to have the other ingredient that was in Prime as well?
When you get a chance take a peak at the new Pink Magic Steve…curious your thoughts on it. “Looks” solid from what I’m understanding from the write up. Always like your take on supplements though. Thanks!!
i was interested in some of the ingredients here. it does contain epiandosterone, which is kind of a bummer because there are other promising ingredients that id maybe want to make into staples; the addition of that requires the whole thing to be cycled off, which really isnt in tradition with USPlabs. testosurge is listed as a tribulus extract for the new pink magic, but the hi-tech site has testosurge listed as a fenugreek extract for testovite.

Last edited:

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
My go to stack used to be Jack3d and the pump product Max Reps.
It used to give me soo much usable energy, i had endless power for hours.

ive tried to replicate the ingredients and take similar products but just cant get to that same feeling. such a shame when you have a perfect match.

Any ideas? Tried PES pump on top of a pwo and didnt feel much... so thats my other OG brand that isnt delivering... On animal mStak at the minute and its actually noticeable but in a different way.

tried tested suggestions? Green mag is nowhere the be seen, im running out of ideas

Basically after a mild stim, real hard pump and energy to do extra 1-2 reps...
What was that weird test run they did for nutraplanet... It was a stim free preworkout and they had these schizandra caps that you would combine it with... It was flipping awesome I can even remember or find what was in it to recreate my own

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i was interested in some of the ingredients here. it does contain epiandosterone, which is kind of a bummer because there are other promising ingredients that id maybe want to make into staples; the addition of that requires the whole thing to be cycled off, which really isnt in tradition with USPlabs. testosurge is listed as a tribulus extract for the new pink magic, but the hi-tech site has testosurge listed as a fenugreek extract for testovite.
It's not bad actually but it seems the 9 to 10 caps a day is the sweet spot for me... Also I feel like it raises prolactin quite a bit because I always end up with puffy nips after a few weeks... I didn't see any performance benefits but I did seem to bounce back quicker after a cycle when I added this into my pct

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can't speak for them because that seems like it would be a typo bc Testosurge is a a branded ingredient and is a Fenugreek extract.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't like to comment about other companies products, but Pink Magic isn't something that I would take myself; but I'm sure it likely sells well for them as from a marketing perspective I can understand why they did it the way they did. It's just not something I would take or sell personally.

There have been so many patent issues and lawsuits with nitrates, that its been a long time since I looked into anything nitrate related.

The active ingredient in Prime was Tribulus Aquaticus; same as the active ingredient in Precision Research Primal.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
as i recall, the other ingredient was included to have a calming effect. Primal did not include it and I can testify that Primal worked every bit as good. SNS is sourcing the same active tribulus aquaticus extract from the same supplier as USPLABS and Precision Research

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
as i recall, the other ingredient was included to have a calming effect. Primal did not include it and I can testify that Primal worked every bit as good. SNS is sourcing the same active tribulus aquaticus extract from the same supplier as USPLABS and Precision Research
I think it was there honestly just to make the product harder to copy, which I do completely understand why they did that.

In our case, we don't do proprietary blends, so there's no reason for us to add anything in for that purpose.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There have been so many patent issues and lawsuits with nitrates, that its been a long time since I looked into anything nitrate related.
Ron still around suing everyone he possibly can?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ron still around suing everyone he possibly can?
I honestly don't follow it or try to keep up with it, but you'll see a new lawsuit pop up from time to time.

I have never had any requests to do a nitrate product from retailers or customers except the mention of it every once in awhile on AM, so I haven't looked into it in a long time.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am a big fan of nitrates, but it is hard to find in solo products and pretty much just in pre-workouts and most of the time I don't want all the extras in the formulas I see.

All the thermolife stuff did make my mind hurt as well though. o_O

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I honestly don't follow it or try to keep up with it, but you'll see a new lawsuit pop up from time to time.

I have never had any requests to do a nitrate product from retailers or customers except the mention of it every once in awhile on AM, so I haven't looked into it in a long time.
I am a big fan of nitrates, but it is hard to find in solo products and pretty much just in pre-workouts and most of the time I don't want all the extras in the formulas I see.

All the thermolife stuff did make my mind hurt as well though. o_O
Reminds me of my old IFN days... we specifically brought out potassium nitrate pills because it was one of the few things Ron couldn't go full patent troll on.

I've personally never been a huge fan of nitrates. Pump is great, but always gave me headaches.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've personally never been a huge fan of nitrates. Pump is great, but always gave me headaches.
I'm the same way. I've never been a huge fan of them because they gave me headaches and made me lightheaded.

I understand though that a lot of people do like them, and if they were simpler to offer, I would for the people that wanted them.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear you guys get headaches. I definitely do feel I have to stay towards the lower end of dosing (which is why I think a single or simpler nitrate product worked better for me than the ones with them tucked into large formulas).

I think that does go to show how effective they can be. I get quite a good benefit as far as lowered HR on certain cardio endeavors.

There have been lots of things released since they were first introduced though, so I don't feel I am really missing out a ton with not being able to use them as much anymore.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think 2 things here

1. either nostalgia has gotten the best of you /us
2. There were more than what was advertised in some of their products.

Prime and Powerfull were solid, but Id take anything from evomuse or SNS over them any day.

If any thing is missed for me it would be some of the OG PEScience stuff

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If any thing is missed for me it would be some of the OG PEScience stuff
I'm always open to suggestions and ideas as to things that people would like to see from us.

We brought back the original Anacyclus product with Anacyclus XT, which a lot of people really like.

I'm always open to ideas as long as they're compliant and legal.