USP LABS

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late to the party, but I'd also like to show USPlabs some love. I'm impressed with the direction they've taken as of late, and on top of that, their generosity on this forum is unmatched. Their new product line-up is a great blend of solid formulations at very competitive prices. To name a few, MaxReps is my new favorite non-stim PWO. Modern BCAA is really well done, and Modern Protein doesn't get nearly enough love. The protein blend is superb and the flavors are on-point. I don't think I've had a better tasting vanilla protein in my life, and that's including PES Select.
thank you sir..

Best Vanilla in the world....PES guys may even say that....

MultiV next big release, we hope to you all proud.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thank you sir..

Best Vanilla in the world....PES guys may even say that....

MultiV next big release, we hope to you all proud.
Please use methylfolate and not Folic acid. This is a selfish request but I have the MTHFR mutation and cannot use regular folic acid. The link between high levels of folic acid and colorectal cancer later in life is a great concern for me as my body being unable to even make use of the regular common folic acid would IMO make this risk greater. So methylfolate PLEASE! New line up does look great!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got my amino lifts insider pack last night. Used a sample pack of modernpre... I had a phenominal workout. Not just saying this. I stacked with maxreps. I hope my modernpre comes in soon. That stuff is too good!

bjornm

Awards
what email address and phone number did you use? you can contact here on AM>
I'll contact here on AM next time. Email was sent to team (at) usplabsdirect.com and I used the phone number from the web site

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just wanna see the original jack3d Advanced formula come back. Lost my business on the change with nothing on the label to indicate there was a change.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just wanna see the original jack3d Advanced formula come back. Lost my business on the change with nothing on the label to indicate there was a change.
I'm pretty sure the label changed...

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
For me nothing can top modern bcaa watermelon flavor. The best

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure how I didn't see this until now, but also echoing the sentiments of all the others. USP has always had a wonderful board presence/CS since I first joined AM. I've always appreciated that and had some excellent gains with the OG Asteroid Stack. And Max REPS is beyond delicious. Hoping for new AminoLift flavors to choose from down the line in addition to getting around to trying more of the MBCAA flavors.

Went back to visit family this past weekend and only packed 4 shirts -- you better bet one was my red barbell club shirt because Murica lol.

Thanks for doing what you do, guys. Happy to be on a forum with you.

JP10

JP10

Awards
USPlabsRep pm'd you if you can check it when you get a chance, thank you :)

JP10

JP10

Awards
all worked out, my fault, I didn't relay it to shipping. ships tomorrow.
Sounds good, and no worries honest mistake! The watermelon limeade max reps smells absolutely delicious, can't wait to try it out tomorrow. And it'll be back/bi day so the pump should be crazy.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds good, and no worries honest mistake! The watermelon limeade max reps smells absolutely delicious, can't wait to try it out tomorrow. And it'll be back/bi day so the pump should be crazy.
It's the best tasting watermelon supp ever, imho. The pumps are ridic. You're gonna love it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the best tasting watermelon supp ever, imho. The pumps are ridic. You're gonna love it.
I hate watermelon anything and this is one of my favorite supp flavors of all time if that tells you anything lol

JP10

JP10

Awards
The pump was great! I lift very early in the morning so sometimes its tough to get the blood flowing, but this stuff did the trick. Had an empty stomach to lol.

I hate watermelon anything and this is one of my favorite supp flavors of all time if that tells you anything lol
I am not a big watermelon fan either, but this stuff was great. No aftertaste, and I was sad after I chugged it because I just wanted more lol.

JP10

JP10

Awards
So I was able to try out a lot of USP labs products(Max Reps, ModernPre, ModernProtein, Amino Lifts, Jacked 3d, and ModernBCAA) over the last week here. Big fan of the flavors they use in all of their products. I have been using a scoop of ModernPre, and a scoop of Max Reps preworkout. As well as a scoop of Amino Lifts throughout my workout, and I love it. Pumps are great, energy is there, big fan of caffeinated aminos, they keep me going through my workout.

Not to mention they may have the best fitting shirts I have every worn. The XL is perfect for me, tight around my shoulders and arms, and lose around my midsections as well as a nice material. I have a large I wore today(arm day), and its a little snug(Boa constrictor around my arms lol), but still fits great!

I would definitely be grabbing the Max Reps + Modern Pre deal that just began if I didn't already have 2 tubs of Max Reps and a tub of Modern Pre lol. But anyways great company, great customer service, look forward to continuing to use their products!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Hilarious! I've been using all these wierd high stim pre wo lately. Today I decided to dip into my stash and go back to what I know. I did one scoop Jack3d/MaxReps pre and one scoop Jack3d/ModernBcaas intra - awesome freakin workout! UspLabs doesn't disappoint - I just have to keep reminding myelf the next time I get caught up in some shiny new supp....;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure how I didn't see this until now, but also echoing the sentiments of all the others. USP has always had a wonderful board presence/CS since I first joined AM. I've always appreciated that and had some excellent gains with the OG Asteroid Stack. And Max REPS is beyond delicious. Hoping for new AminoLift flavors to choose from down the line in addition to getting around to trying more of the MBCAA flavors.

Went back to visit family this past weekend and only packed 4 shirts -- you better bet one was my red barbell club shirt because Murica lol.

Thanks for doing what you do, guys. Happy to be on a forum with you.
Honeydew Melon ModernBCAA next! tastes exactly like a sweet ripe in season refreshingly cold honeydew.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honeydew Melon ModernBCAA next! tastes exactly like a sweet ripe in season refreshingly cold honeydew.
Honeydew is awesome. Everyone thinks I'm weird because in summer I prefer honeydew over watermelon, cantaloupe, strawberries, etc.

If it truly tastes like ripe honeydew, kudos. I'll be on that ish, as will many others I'm sure.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honeydew is awesome. Everyone thinks I'm weird because in summer I prefer honeydew over watermelon, cantaloupe, strawberries, etc.

If it truly tastes like ripe honeydew, kudos. I'll be on that ish, as will many others I'm sure.
I definitely will steal a scoop from someone to try it lol.

I'm weird and don't particularly care for melon. I don't dislike it, but also am not crazy about it (which is blasphemy here in the south when it comes to watermelon). When we were on our honeymoon cruise, I was leaving all the melon alone and just eating tons of pineapple lol.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I definitely will steal a scoop from someone to try it lol.

I'm weird and don't particularly care for melon. I don't dislike it, but also am not crazy about it (which is blasphemy here in the south when it comes to watermelon). When we were on our honeymoon cruise, I was leaving all the melon alone and just eating tons of pineapple lol.
Hahaha. Bro we know why you were eating pineapple on honeymoon.

I have a ton of BCAA products open, however when I grab this one I'll definitely send you few scoops if you want.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha. Bro we know why you were eating pineapple on honeymoon.

I have a ton of BCAA products open, however when I grab this one I'll definitely send you few scoops if you want.
lol'd hard -- didn't even think about that!

Good call, friend.

But for real, they served melon as one of the dessert options and I was like "listen, I don't want to do ice cream or a brownie tonight, but I'm not trying to eat just 3 pieces of melon, so can you just bring me out a bowl of pineapple?" lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea of an approximate time frame? I will be on this like a fat kid on chocolate cake! Love me some honeydew

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, I am holding out right now. Don't know if I should pull the trigger or not. If I order, it is going to be three tubs. I can't justify only one. I don't want to get three of the new flavor and I already have some vanilla protein on hand. I'm debating on whether or not to wait until there is another IC with another new flavor or strawberry.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, I am holding out right now. Don't know if I should pull the trigger or not. If I order, it is going to be three tubs. I can't justify only one. I don't want to get three of the new flavor and I already have some vanilla protein on hand. I'm debating on whether or not to wait until there is another IC with another new flavor or strawberry.
Just do it!! You know that if you don't get some, you're gonna regret it. I did 2 Caramel Cookie and a Vanilla.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I haven't used the brand since the og jack3d and c20 but maybe I should pic some up. Max reps and ultimate T look pretty awesome.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used the brand since the og jack3d and c20 but maybe I should pic some up. Max reps and ultimate T look pretty awesome.
The hype is fo realz. Ult T is solid. I had really good workouts and recovery on a run of it. And maxreps is freakin great. So solid and consistent.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Max REPS is wonderful and watermelon limeade is one of the best tasting supps out there.

Actually just used it again for this afternoon's workout.

Run579

Run579

Awards
Ultimate T was great, made a bunch of PRs when I took it. Picked up 3 tubs of caramel cookie stix, I'm a sucker for anything flavored like a candy.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Interesting. I may just try them soon. I am almost out of pre so for sure max reps.