USP(atented) LA(nabolic)BS. Making Alpha Bread outta this dough!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like in my Compound 20 log, Im going to use a 1-10 scale and brief description in the following sections for this review.

Pump: 1/10
I have literally seen nothing in this department more then any regular workout would illicit. I get pumped from the same exercises I normally do and maintain that pump longer after workouts that contain high complex carbs content in my p.wo. meal.

Body Composition Changes: 8/10
I've seen some nice effects in this area. I'm definitely leaning out around the belly and lower chest. Still have decent love handles and lower back fat, but that's my hardest spot to lose from and will take a lot more weight loss to see it effected. Currently down a good amount of weight though whilst increasing strength. Official starting weight had me at 210.8 fasted and I'm currently at 205.4 fasted. I am thinking some is water weight but honestly most is fat from the looks of the mirror. Nice to be able to cut yet not lose my appetite altogether and have to force feed for my cals. Pretty sure with the strength going up also, I'm not losing any muscle here. Which leads me to...

Strength Increases:
8/10

Certainly seeing vast improvement in strength over that which I'd be getting naturally right now. I do expect to see the weights increase workout to workout right now, BUT I'm increasing weight and they are still easy, with proof they need to go up the very next workout. I felt Compound 20 was a lil better in this department BUT I wasn't cutting on compound 20 either... makes the strength increase and concurrent fat loss all the more impressive.

Sleep and Muscular Recovery: 6/10
I've seen very little increase in muscular recovery here. still plenty of DOMS but I actually quite like that feeling. Interset recovery has increased slightly though, but not exactly the same thing.
Sleep is still GREAT, I always an a pretty deep sleeper though. The most notable change would certainly be the dream content which has still been sexual driven since a couple days in til now. Which leads to...

Side Effects Neg and Pos: 7/10(10 being side free)
Really there is very little neg to report. The lil bouts of emotion were mentioned and come and go with stimulus... Just more easily effected by certain things that are common with some people's experience on Clomid or the like. It's not all the time though so not a huge issue. Recently, as in since thurs, which was 7 days in, I have noticed that dosing fasted there is no problem, but when I do go to eat after the cardio, it sometimes hurts my stomach. Not GI discomfort but just a lil upset stomach that goes away after the food settles.... leading into the increased hunger.... this very well may be a negative for some. Very luckily for me, although I'm cutting, this increased hunger has been beneficial in getting in enough cals period and I'm still losing weight despite some extra snacking. So I feel this neg effect has been flipped to a positive thanks to the P.A. I would have to say also, that despite taking stimulants that normally shut down my libido and can give out right ED effects, libido has been going strong and I'm actually seeing occasional performance increases.

Overall Initial Impressions: 6/10
I have certainly been impressed at how much this supplement can be felt so quickly. More then anything, the increased hunger despite strong stimulant supplementation. While the weight loss and strength gains have also been welcome, I am hoping to see more from Patented Anabolic in the ways of muscle mass accrual and increased pumps and vasularity during workouts and through the day. Regardless of what I'd like to see, it just may not be an effect of Patented Anabolic after all and with that in mind I won't allow it to sway my judgment as its apparently doing something so far... how or what exactly I can't wait to find out.
How about muscle density/fullness outside of the gym?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
How about muscle density/fullness outside of the gym?
N/A

Really only time I get any kind of effect outside of the gym is after working out when I eat a high carb meal.

I wish I was having such effects.

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
not too shabby.

I'd say since it's a natty anabolic, there's probably a cumulative effect. by week 4 I wouldn't be surprised for the effects to be more pronounced.
Agreed.
For a natty product the effects I've seen already are very impressive. I'm just hoping to see it continue to get better.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And this is at recommended dosing. I'm sure some adventurous people will push this amount. Lol

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
And this is at recommended dosing. I'm sure some adventurous people will push this amount. Lol
I'd be interested in knowing how it works as well... will allow us to better exploit dosing.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been wanting to do this, but at the same time, I don't want to cut my time short on this stuff either! I'm enjoying it too much!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, you need to follow protocol right now so they can get a good baseline reaction. Wide open once it retails though! Lol

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Subbed late, but subbed nonetheless. Best of luck with the remainder of the log!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

Hit chest tonight, had a fairly good pump going on, even traps were pumped up(sorry for the picture, cropped it down from a large high res photo but was taken at a distance).

I was feeling decently strong tonight but I honestly had trouble pushing beyond last week's numbers, was really expecting more.

Also this morning, after fasted cardio, I weighed in, actually up to 207.8 lbs overnight... had a ton of wings the night before and I think it really jacked up my sodium intake and increased water weight, cause of course there is no other way I gained 2.4 lbs of anything else over night.

This is also why I really only care about weigh ins a week apart. Still gonna pound a good amount of water and milk to help even out my electrolytes and lower water retention. For those that are unaware, 2% milk has a decently high potassium content. Much better imo then Gatorade for getting electrolytes in balance plus nice source of slow absorbing proteins.

Any ways, here's tonight's workout.

Chest:
Pushups (warm up)

Db press- 40x10, 50x10, 70x10
Dips- BWx7, BWx10
Decline wiiide db press(almost a fly)- 30x12, 40x10, 45x10
Incline db fly- 25x10, 35x10, 40x10
Machine fly- 200x10, 220x10, 240x10

Tomorrow is back. I will be deadlifting again thank goodness, but I'm staying under 275 and just rep it out while really paying attention to good form. Until I'm certain my back can handle more I'll be keeping it low. I was only lifting 315 and on my second rep when I hurt it. I actually lifted through the pop/pull(felt like a snap or click in the left side erectors and immediately knew I tore it or the tendon) and finished my second rep n slowly unracked all the plates n drove home before I realized I couldn't even bend over n needed to go to the dr... really was easy but my back just wasn't conditioned to lift that much that fast again I guess. I'm hoping that will change quickly over the next couple weeks so I can start chasing a 400+ lift again.

I'm taking a break from fasted cardio tomorrow also as I don't want to eat up my hams energy stores before deadlifting.

Time to eat n crash... after some video games.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good info on the 2 percent. Interesting stuff...

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Agree'd that's why I only step on the scale once a week now!

Nice update, you playing the new Call of Duty?
No way! Halo 4 probably :D
Hah. It is the Halo 4 right now. I've always been into Halo.

I have COD on reserve still from preorder but once the wifey lost her job I'm feeling hard pressed to drop the 55 bucks on yet another cod game. I've usually liked the MW versions better any how.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Good info on the 2 percent. Interesting stuff...
I'd have to say, the only possible negative to drinking milk is the extra sugars... but I'm not particularly a huge carb depletion kinda guy, I go hypoglycemic too easily, so it's not an issue for me. I cut with plenty of carbs in my diet.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
good luck on the deads man!
Thanks bro. I'm excited but still really wish I could just go heavy like I was before summer.

Should be good for cutting and growth to hit high reps anyways.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hah. It is the Halo 4 right now. I've always been into Halo.

I have COD on reserve still from preorder but once the wifey lost her job I'm feeling hard pressed to drop the 55 bucks on yet another cod game. I've usually liked the MW versions better any how.

343 did a helluva job! The multi player is rawwwww. Back to thread now lol

Appitite still running wild?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Sure enough. Waking up hungry it's a regular occurrence now when before starting PA I was hardly even hungry hours after waking.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Deads went off without a hitch!

Already feeling the soreness in between my shoulder blades from slamming out some bent over db rows and then strict tight form pinching and arching my back through every deadlift rep.

Interested in how I'll feel tomorrow.

I'll prob copy this workout next week, maybe more reps/sets but no heavier just yet.

Back/Bis
Db curls(R/L alternating)- 20x20, 35x20, 45x20
Bent over db rows(R/L)- 40x10/10, 50x10/10, 60x10/10, 70x10/10
Iso lat pulldown(R/L alternating)*- 40x20, 50x20, 60x20
Deadlifts- 135x10, 185x10, 225x7, 225x5

*constant pressure/partial contraction maintained on "off" arm during entire set.... buuuurrrns the forearms and hands.

Was sweating a good deal during tonight's workout. This was with forgetting to even take a second dose of OEP n AT2 or a Pre tonight. I just took the P.A. in the morning with my stims as Im used to doing for cardio anyways n I honestly figure if this stuff is dosed once a day kind of supplement it apparently has a very long half life n shouldn't make that much of a difference.

I'll be taking tomorrow off, may hit up some cardio if I wake up before my gym closes at 11am.... LoL, not likely.... but we are actually doing our family Thanksgiving on Saturday, I'll be doing shoulders after ;) Turkey n tater fueled shoulder smash sesh... mmmmmmm.

Other then that, legs on Friday, no cardio.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
You knows its a good dead session when DOMS kicks in that same day!

Enjoy your thanksgiving, my friend.
Ughh... a lil sore this morning...

But I'm sitting here waiting my 45 min after dosing my OEP n AT2 w/P.A. and I can't believe how hungry I am.

This weekend seemed like the hunger was fading a lil bit but yesterday and today my morning hunger has been incredibly intense there is no way I could do fasted cardio even if it was on the schedule.

I think it directly correlates with the previous night intense workouts.

Oh and I forgot to mention, weighed in last night during the workout n I was at 206, down from the previous days fasted 207.8.... further proof I was holding a good deal of water with that heavier weigh in.

Can't wait to hit legs tomorrow n blast shoulders sat after loading up on delicious eats.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Last night's Leg destruction mission?

ACCOMPLISHED!

It started much earlier in the day yesterday. My brother-in-law needed help working on his truck so most the day I was getting up and down from under the truck or leaning forward over the engine bay.

For any of you that have never done major engine work is an insane lower back and hammy workout.... well more a test of endurance.

By the end of the day my feet hurt from standing in the same place all day n I was pretty tired and hungry..... so I chugged down a protein shake along with my chicken Alfredo the wifey made, took my PA and waited about an hour na half n drank some aminos with creatine, ba and lclt on the way to the gym.

Initially I planned on a full out leg workout still, but after feeling the heaviest set I decided I still was gonna gas too early, so I wanted to use what energy I had left to just turn it into a squat session...

Here's the numbers after a full day of leg work...

Legs

Squats-
135x10
185x10
225x10
225x5
225x5
135x15*

*decided to drop n blitz their as many strict form reps as possible, around 12 my legs were on fire and by the time I hit 15 I couldn't take it n the pump was starting to impede my ROM... thought my legs would explode at that point.

I even sat down on the hammy curl machine n thought to myself... "uhhh you could barely even walk to this machine, what are you thinking?"

Got home... which with my truck clutch, was a huge chore... n had another 50g protein shake. After sitting for a lil bit I got up to walk to the kitchen n get another plate of chicken Alfredo n there was nothing left in my legs, I could barely stand.

I would also eat, get hungry in 15 min, eat, get hungry, eat, get hungry.... until I finally passed out on the couch starting to feel hungry yet again but too tired physically and sleepy to do anything about it. Each time I was eating I was dishing up full plates as well.

This "morning" my legs are already a lil sore but even with all my carb loading with pasta last night I feel like I still have barely any energy stores built up.

Thank goodness it's my thanksgiving meal today, as I plan on smashing through a ton of food, passing out into a mini coma, waking and eating again then smashing shoulders tonight...

Prob gonna eat an entire weeks worth of calories for me right now between yesterday n today. I think my muscles need it though.

I'll update again later tonight on how my turkey fueled workout goes.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
20 min and counting...

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Meh...

I don't know if it was all the food yesterday or the tons of family and kids gave me something, but I've been feeling sick since midnight last night. Mostly a headache and upset stomach, occasionally feeling cold when I shouldn't.

Didn't get to nail my shoulders as I wanted cause my relatives stayed over much later then i thought they would... still, it only happens once a year n it was worth taking the break n allow food to be used for my poor legs, which are still sore, instead of being expended blasting shoulders.

Realized I'm also behind on my reviews. My weekly calendar and routine has continued to shift my perception of my start date, which was actually a Wednesday...

So I'll put together another weekly review right now... n another in 3 days :rolleyes:

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Week 2 Review

Pump: 3/10
Getting some decent pumps in the gym right now, better then last week.... still nothing huge that makes me think this is the best product ever for a pump...almost no changes outside the gym... No perpetual pump ;) (<-name that product)

Still leaning out n losing weight. Feeling that the fat loss is going on actually faster then the weight loss cause of a slight trade off to lbm. Def getting bigger muscles again but nothing close to cycle like gains/recomping going on.... still impressive none the less that I'm able to cut n not lose lbm.

Strength Increases:
8/10

I've started to see strength gains I initially had slow... well still pretty decent and down right impressive when you consider yet again I'm on a cut. I would be happy just to be able to complete a planned workout right now, let alone increase on a few lifts.

Sleep and Muscular Recovery:8/10
Getting a lil less doms this week.... cept for legs... legs get straight trashed after a good session regardless, there's no stopping that.

Sleepstill plentiful and uninterrupted... sexual based dreams are become more seldom again though. Only bad thing about sleep is waking up n being extremely hungry shortly thereafter.

It seems as though all emotional occurrences have ceased... not a single overwhelming feeling this last week. Libido is still doing alright, but no boost either.Again the only side effect is the incredible hunger upon waking and after intense weight sessions... This will be a bulks best friend.

Overall Current Impressions: 6.6/10
I am still relatively impressed with this product's effects, but I'd love to have the ability to possibly play with dosing. Either more(read higher dose) or more often to dose both in the am with my cardio/stims and in the pm with my preworkout supps. I have a feeling that spread out dosing may allow for better blood levels throughout a day... but really in such a restricted format and limited run(30 pills for 30 days) there is no way to test my theory.... from the effects I've noticed this far alone, I do think it will be worth grabbing a couple ic release bottles just to be able to try just this... but who knows if the final price point will make such a run cost effective, a great ic release deal could only help me justify such a thing since I don't know if it will even illicit any greater effects.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pump: 3/10
Getting some decent pumps in the gym right now, better then last week.... still nothing huge that makes me think this is the best product ever for a pump...almost no changes outside the gym... No perpetual pump ;) (<-name that product)

Still leaning out n losing weight. Feeling that the fat loss is going on actually faster then the weight loss cause of a slight trade off to lbm. Def getting bigger muscles again but nothing close to cycle like gains/recomping going on.... still impressive none the less that I'm able to cut n not lose lbm.

Strength Increases: 8/10
I've started to see strength gains I initially had slow... well still pretty decent and down right impressive when you consider yet again I'm on a cut. I would be happy just to be able to complete a planned workout right now, let alone increase on a few lifts.

Sleep and Muscular Recovery:8/10
Getting a lil less doms this week.... cept for legs... legs get straight trashed after a good session regardless, there's no stopping that.

Sleepstill plentiful and uninterrupted... sexual based dreams are become more seldom again though. Only bad thing about sleep is waking up n being extremely hungry shortly thereafter.

It seems as though all emotional occurrences have ceased... not a single overwhelming feeling this last week. Libido is still doing alright, but no boost either.Again the only side effect is the incredible hunger upon waking and after intense weight sessions... This will be a bulks best friend.

Overall Current Impressions: 6.6/10
I am still relatively impressed with this product's effects, but I'd love to have the ability to possibly play with dosing. Either more(read higher dose) or more often to dose both in the am with my cardio/stims and in the pm with my preworkout supps. I have a feeling that spread out dosing may allow for better blood levels throughout a day... but really in such a restricted format and limited run(30 pills for 30 days) there is no way to test my theory.... from the effects I've noticed this far alone, I do think it will be worth grabbing a couple ic release bottles just to be able to try just this... but who knows if the final price point will make such a run cost effective, a great ic release deal could only help me justify such a thing since I don't know if it will even illicit any greater effects.
Nice midweek review!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still doing work in here I see. Solid 2 week review SD!

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Great review my man.. PA been doing some wonders for me also

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Midway Progress Photos

Start -> 2 Week Update

210.8 fasted-> 207.5 not fasted

I'll get a fasted weigh in tomorrow

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start -> 2 Week Update

210.8 fasted-> 207.5 not fasted

I'll get a fasted weigh in tomorrow
Body comp changes are obvious bro nice work!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Body comp changes are obvious bro nice work!
Thanks man.

I'm happy with the results so far... I was just telling the wife I'm seeing changes on the scale but couldn't tell too much by the mirror... but with pictures I'm noticing the hourglass from the tire on my sides is going flat turning back into a V taper, arms are getting some size and definition and upper chest is filling back out while losing a lil bit of fat on the lower end.

Really it's a great help to take progress pics, even if they aren't shared with anyone else, otherwise it's near impossible to realize changes from the mirror you look at daily.

Coolest thing is this is all happening on a natty compound, not even on cycle.

Can't wait to find out how this stuff actually works.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
....ummm.... huurrmmm

I was just reading back and my post for yesterday's workout is just gone?

I hate putting up detailed posts just to lose it all while posting.

Regardless I'll put up a quick update again on numbers and feelings.

Chest:
Warm up pushups

Db press- 40x10, 50x10, 70x10, 80x10
BW Dips-10, 7
Decline db press(wiiiide)- 40x10, 45x10, (reg) 45x10
Incline db fly(5sec pause at extension)- 25x10, 30x10, 40x10
Seated fly machine- 225x13

Felt very strong this workout, all numbers were hit with ease and increased in reps or weight on almost everything. Really happy with the workout altogether....

Tonight on the other hand....

I don't know what it was, but from bent over rows in I was burning up. Just really frickin hot n sweating like crazy.

I still managed to hit all my min numbers but had to slow down a bit n just try not to over heat and consequently not throw up.

Back/Bis:
Db curls(r/l alternating)- 20x20, 30x20, 40x20
Bent over db rows (r/l)- 40x10/10, 50x10/10, 60x10/10, 70x10/10
Iso lat pulldown (r/l alternating with constant partial contraction on off side)- 40x20, 50x20, 60x20
Deadlifts- 135x10, 185x10, 225x10

N now I'm ultra pooped... I've honestly been feeling like I STIIIIL don't have my legs under me either. Like they are still trying to rebuild energy stores. I really have them a solid beating with my squats session the other day.... I like it. Luckily I don't feel it effected my deads at all today. In fact strength felt great today and if it weren't for trying to cool down between exercises and not get sick from over heating I would have pushed for more weight after the last set but the last one just did me in and I had to unrack n get cool outside asap.

Didn't get a weigh in this morning... but this evenings weight was 208.8... I honestly wonder if I've gained a lil bit more lbm...

Not lifting tomorrow, but I will be going in for fasted cardio n make sure to get a solid weigh in to really see where we are at.

Gonna go ahead n start into all the other logs too. I feel I have a pretty good idea as to what this is doing and hire it's effecting me and I'm interested now in comparing notes.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
....ummm.... huurrmmm

I was just reading back and my post for yesterday's workout is just gone?

I hate putting up detailed posts just to lose it all while posting.

Regardless I'll put up a quick update again on numbers and feelings.

Chest:
Warm up pushups

Db press- 40x10, 50x10, 70x10, 80x10
BW Dips-10, 7
Decline db press(wiiiide)- 40x10, 45x10, (reg) 45x10
Incline db fly(5sec pause at extension)- 25x10, 30x10, 40x10
Seated fly machine- 225x13

Felt very strong this workout, all numbers were hit with ease and increased in reps or weight on almost everything. Really happy with the workout altogether....

Tonight on the other hand....

I don't know what it was, but from bent over rows in I was burning up. Just really frickin hot n sweating like crazy.

I still managed to hit all my min numbers but had to slow down a bit n just try not to over heat and consequently not throw up.

Back/Bis:
Db curls(r/l alternating)- 20x20, 30x20, 40x20
Bent over db rows (r/l)- 40x10/10, 50x10/10, 60x10/10, 70x10/10
Iso lat pulldown (r/l alternating with constant partial contraction on off side)- 40x20, 50x20, 60x20
Deadlifts- 135x10, 185x10, 225x10

N now I'm ultra pooped... I've honestly been feeling like I STIIIIL don't have my legs under me either. Like they are still trying to rebuild energy stores. I really have them a solid beating with my squats session the other day.... I like it. Luckily I don't feel it effected my deads at all today. In fact strength felt great today and if it weren't for trying to cool down between exercises and not get sick from over heating I would have pushed for more weight after the last set but the last one just did me in and I had to unrack n get cool outside asap.

Didn't get a weigh in this morning... but this evenings weight was 208.8... I honestly wonder if I've gained a lil bit more lbm...

Not lifting tomorrow, but I will be going in for fasted cardio n make sure to get a solid weigh in to really see where we are at.

Gonna go ahead n start into all the other logs too. I feel I have a pretty good idea as to what this is doing and hire it's effecting me and I'm interested now in comparing notes.

Either way bro we like to see the progress of our peeps...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late but subbed

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
208.... fasted.... looks like I'm gaining weight now?

Sweating like crazy during today's fasted cardio.

Almost seems to be getting stronger in that respect and I haven't changed a thing as far as stim dosing either.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Woohooo!

Just had a great legs session. Nailed legs with the squats session from last week then continued on with my typical assisting lifts. Was amazing that I finished with the squats I still had so much gas in the tank. Was a lil weaker on the other lifts but makes sense considering I didn't do just 3 or 4 sets of squats.

Legs

Squats- 135x10, 185x10, 225x10, 225x5, 225x5, 135x18*
Leg curls- 90x10, 120x10, 150x7
Leg extensions(R/L)-40x10/10, 50x10/10, 60x10/10

*went for the wrap up blitz again hoping to destroy my legs... got to 18, 2 shy of a widow maker set but I felt with all my deep breath ATG reps that I would passed out with even one more rep... but was hardly as winded or beat as last week.

Sweated out pretty good again tonight but still fairly impressed with the endurance despite dumping buckets.

Really wish this run wasn't getting close to an end, would be interested in seeing what an extended run would exhibit... even another 2 weeks at a double dose to see what it might bring.... wish the IC release was already here... guess that's a good sign for the product?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will be interesting to see what the upper end of dosing and longer runs could bring.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woohooo!

Just had a great legs session. Nailed legs with the squats session from last week then continued on with my typical assisting lifts. Was amazing that I finished with the squats I still had so much gas in the tank. Was a lil weaker on the other lifts but makes sense considering I didn't do just 3 or 4 sets of squats.

Legs

Squats- 135x10, 185x10, 225x10, 225x5, 225x5, 135x18*
Leg curls- 90x10, 120x10, 150x7
Leg extensions(R/L)-40x10/10, 50x10/10, 60x10/10

*went for the wrap up blitz again hoping to destroy my legs... got to 18, 2 shy of a widow maker set but I felt with all my deep breath ATG reps that I would passed out with even one more rep... but was hardly as winded or beat as last week.

Sweated out pretty good again tonight but still fairly impressed with the endurance despite dumping buckets.

Really wish this run wasn't getting close to an end, would be interested in seeing what an extended run would exhibit... even another 2 weeks at a double dose to see what it might bring.... wish the IC release was already here... guess that's a good sign for the product?

Nothing like a good ATG session, nice work bud.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Another awesome workout. Only took stims this morning though, then took PA bout an hour before with my shake. Surprisingly still had profuse sweating while working out.

Pretty decent pump too.

Here's the numbers.

shoulders/tris:
lateral raise(l/r)-20x10/10
front raise(l/r)-20x10/10
lateral raise(l/r)-25x10/10
front raise(l/r)-25x10/10
seated db shoulder press-40x10, 50x10, 60x10, 70x8
curl bar skull crushers/close grip military press SS- 55x10/10, 65x10/10, 85x5/10
bent over tri throw backs-20x10, 20x10
DB shrugs- 85x10, 75x10
cable shoulder raise SS(side R/ side L/front R/front L)-20x10/10/10/10, 25x10/10/10/10

Decided I wanted to throw in some shrugs today...pretty sure I'll be feeling it tomorrow. Also with the bent over throw backs, and lateral super set i did i was getting all sorts of stabilizing muscles in my sides/stomach and lats being worked as well. Very good mind muscle connection.

Tomorrow is a rest day. Looking forward to it...

Oh..weight is up to 209.8 tonight?

That was an "afternoon" reading for me though so I had a couple meals in me, but now it seems as though, despite not significantly changing anything in my diet, I'm gaining weight? While still looking a bit leaner?

Def interesting, this P.A.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Woke up, dumped buckets doing fasted cardio and weighed in at 210.2 fasted?!?!

P.A. Def still kickin strong, wish it wasn't coming to a close this week.

Also, haven't been dosing any cissus the last couple weeks(ran outta empty capsules to pack) and i noticed my left knee bugging for a couple days after my last 2 legs session, sporadic left shoulder pain and a lil pain in my right ankle while doing cardio today....

Time to start downing cissus any way I can.... Also a new effect to chalk up to P.A. methinks.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Woke up, dumped buckets doing fasted cardio and weighed in at 210.2 fasted?!?!

P.A. Def still kickin strong, wish it wasn't coming to a close this week.

Also, haven't been dosing any cissus the last couple weeks(ran outta empty capsules to pack) and i noticed my left knee bugging for a couple days after my last 2 legs session, sporadic left shoulder pain and a lil pain in my right ankle while doing cardio today....

Time to start downing cissus any way I can.... Also a new effect to chalk up to P.A. methinks.

It sounds like you folks need two bottles.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
-Mobile Device Posting.