Using test-E and Tren-A need advice

Naminal

Awards
Hey I’m new on here and just looking for some advice. I started my cycle of 500mg test-E a week and 150mg a week Tren-A. I’m going to cut while on this cycle but want to maintain as much muscle as I can. For 2000 kcals a day my macros are at
Protein 250g
Carb 100g
Fat 67g
Sorry if this is no help to help out my first time posting

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey I’m new on here and just looking for some advice. I started my cycle of 500mg test-E a week and 150mg a week Tren-A. I’m going to cut while on this cycle but want to maintain as much muscle as I can. For 2000 kcals a day my macros are at
Protein 250g
Carb 100g
Fat 67g
Sorry if this is no help to help out my first time posting
Good luck

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is this your cycle? If so, you're probably not gonna wanna run that tren. Give us some more info, Age, height, weight, cycle history, how long you plan on running. Pct protocol. Also I hope you have an ai and some caber on hand.

Naminal

Awards
Yeah, I’ve done just test cycle before I’m 21 5’11’’ 220 pounds only plan to run it 5 weeks pct is 40mg Nolvadex for a week then 20mg for the next and I have Arimidex doing 1 every day

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1 arimidex a day? That doesn't tell us the dosage.

Your 21 and wanting to run tren and test E for 5 weeks?

I'm usually not the one to say this but I think you have a lot more research and planning to do before you run this cycle.

My advise is don't run this cycle. You shouldn't be running cycles at 21, but you have already crossed that line.

I would recommend looking into test prop, and an oral like winstrol or anavar for a 5 week cut. Test enanthate has too long of a half life for only a 5 week run.

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lower test dosage, tren will do a work and you don t want high estro while using tren. I would go tren a 200mg per week and 200-250 mg of test per week. Why 90% of guys (not just here, on every forum) consider 500mg of test as minimum dose, on my first 2-3 cycle I was on 300 mg of test (only test) with great results, when you add tren you don t need 500mg of test at all...