Using Test C/Tren E for Cut

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
I recently ran a successful 12 week bulk with test cyp and tren e at 400/400mg each week. I’ve been cruising for the last 3 months at 200mg of test and managed to keep most of my gains thus far. Unfortunately I did add some body fat and am now preparing to cut…which I’ve never done on anything other than trt levels of test cyp.

I know tren prop is typically ideal, but with a couple vials of leftover tren e I was hoping to use it in combination with the test to significantly cut body fat without losing any mass. As such, I had a few questions for the AM experts:

- Given the potential water-retention with test, which I’ve never really been too concerned with during a bulk, I’m assuming I should run an AI? Would the retention really even be that significant?

- Would the 400/400 dose that I’ve used successfully still be a good idea for a cut?

- How deep of a caloric deficit should I am for? I’m currently at around 15-17% bf for what it’s worth.

Thanks in advance for the help!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t run an AI unless you need it, and if you didn’t before you probably wouldn’t on a proper cut. Just have an AI on hand, maybe Ralox if gyno starts, and I would take some P5P or SNS Inhibit P which has P5P in it.
You could lower your dose of Tren to like 300 and still get excellent results, and reduce the potential for sides. And Tren is excellent at nutrition partitioning, so be ready to be hungry.
Do you know your maintenance calories? How much do you weigh?
Before starting take measurements and photos, get accurate body fat measurement (don’t guess), and weigh.
When you’ve done that and know your maintenance calories, go ahead and design your meal plan with calories, protein, carbs , fats and start a log to track your intake.
You could start at 300 to 500 below maintenance the first week and take measurements each week to track your progress. If waist is continuing to shrink and arms, legs chest stay the same or grow, your plan is working. If waist isn’t shrinking cut calories another maybe 300. You really want to track because each person is a little different and may need more or less depending on measurements. Keep protein high and add cardio to your workouts if you haven’t already.
This is a simple strategy without much detail, but just kind of gets you in the right direction.
If you’ll log your cycle on here, there are a lot of us that are willing to help, and give more details as we know more about you and where your at in your training. I will say we can be a little brutal, but we truly are trying to help and guide you in the right direction.
Edit: I should have added, get blood work before your cycle and make sure everything is good first. If not hold off to give your body time
to get back to normal, because Tren can hit your health markers hard.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bulking on tren is ass backwards and using tren in back to back cycles Is also a bad idea,

Regardless, if you ran 400/400 and everything went great then I'd repeat the process with lower calories and increased cardio, or I'd lower the tren to 150 and add 400masteron or something along those lines just because it's going to be better for you in the long run.

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you figure your calories out then you can cut just fine on your cruising dose of test..... Just start starving yourself and get ready to keep your blood aminos high with shakes and meats.

Cutting out sugar seems to cut me faster than a diet at the same calories with more sugar..... I like Splenda to make things taste sweet.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you figure your calories out then you can cut just fine on your cruising dose of test..... Just start starving yourself and get ready to keep your blood aminos high with shakes and meats.

Cutting out sugar seems to cut me faster than a diet at the same calories with more sugar..... I like Splenda to make things taste sweet.
Cutting calories and adding cardio while on your TRT is definitely the healthiest way for you to cut. You could also add injectable L-Carnitine which a lot of people are getting great results with. Not only does it speed up your metabolism and burns more calories, but it increases endurance and has other health benefits as well.