Us Pharm(WILL NOT DISCLOSE NAME) That sells Clomiphene without RX is this legit?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all, I have bought clomid recently from an overseas pharmacy and I think they scammed me-They told me I would recieve a tracking order in3-4 days its day 4 and I still dont have it. So I went looking around te internet to see if I could find a pharm here in the state or canada....I found several where I can obtain clomid without an RX is this legit? I cannot take the research Chem as it is suspended in Alcohol and I am HIGHLY allergic to any form of alcohol
Please and thank you

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It can only be sold as a research chem, or with rx in the US. Some research chems are non-alcohol based though. Also, one that advertises no prescription necessary may end up charging you a doctor's consultation fee (as high as $150) to get the prescription for it.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If they arent suspended in alcohol...what are they suspended in???? Just curious

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
its prolly comming, give it a week or so

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geek! If it does come is it legit? That is the only concern I have....I dunno may order some liquid just to have on hand in case the tabs are bunk....never can be too safe....but then again maybe I am paranoid? Lol....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would you be sure the liquid is legit either?

and I just noticed they part about them sending a tracking # in 3-4 days. Thats usually business days, not counting weekend. Plus depending on where they are the time zone would be quite different.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Geek! If it does come is it legit? That is the only concern I have....I dunno may order some liquid just to have on hand in case the tabs are bunk....never can be too safe....but then again maybe I am paranoid? Lol....
Its probably coming mate, give it a couple weeks; it is from overseas, most likely india. Most likely it IS GOING TO BE LEGIT. SERMs are cheap to produce, so the probability that it is fake is unlikely.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
more than likely itll be legit, I get paranoid sometimes too. you can always post pics of your stuff online and ask if its legit. more than likely someone has used it.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
then I will do so....thanks guys....getting ready to preload my support supps.....going to hop on cycle a week early than planned but....O well...at least I didnt go back to back...be on the look out for my mdrol/epi bridge