UNC's AEN Get Fit Sponsored Log!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
!

I went ahead and went for max lifts today. I had my spotter today. Last day of the log tonight after work I will post my thoughts on these 2 products.

Bench- 345 x 1, 355 x 1- failed

Squat- 405 x 1, 415 x 1, 425 x 1, 435 x 1- failed

Deadlift- 455 x 1, 465 x 1, 485 x 1 495 x 1, 500 x 1- failed- upset since the other day I did 465lbs for 3. Oh well..

I get PR's in all 3 lifts!!!! I was very stoked about that. Not the best bench and squats in the world but for me it was very very good. I almost hit 500lbs but failed 2x. I know where I am at and after a little cut I will be back to bulking so I know these numbers will go up.

Final thoughts coming later.
:eek:

that's awesome!!!!! :head: CONGRATS! I know that has to feel great! :dance:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot guys!!

Final Thoughts-

Intrabolic-

Taste- 4 stars. I acutally really like the taste of it even though it didn't really favor green apple all that much. For me the taste is hard to describe.

Mixibility- 4 stars. Mixed very very well. I put a scoop in my nutraplanet shaker:thumbsup: threw it in the fridge. When I was ready for it, it was nice and cold and just needed a little shake.

Endurance-5 stars I was acutally shocked it how well I felt during my workouts and cardio while on this product. Granted I had extra BA with the intracell but just like with SizeOn I could tell a big dfference when I worked out with it and when I didn't. I felt like I could just train all damn day.

Strength- 5 stars, I think my numbers speak for themselves. They aren't the best in the world compared to some guys but great nonetheless. 3 PR's with the 3 big lifts speaks for itself.

Intracell was great!! I just love Beta-Alanine and these 2 products are unreal esp combined. The only neg thing I could say about Intrabolic is the serving. 20 servings. Personally if u guys ever make the servings like Purple Wraath with Purple Wraaths price I would buy it once every 2 months. Anyway with said when I get the extra cash I will buy some more and I will be pimping the **** out it.

Intracell, great price 4g of BA u can't beat that. I will buy this as well.

A million thanks to the boys at AEN for allowing to log these 2 products. They have got me back into great shape. If I had another month of them I would be back to where I was in high except now with some soild LBM.

Thanks again guys!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I LoVe rocky 4!!!!!!! Siiiiiiiick-ass movie!!! I love it when drago shoots the gear in his delt.....I get all warm and fuzzy at that part..

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I LoVe rocky 4!!!!!!! Siiiiiiiick-ass movie!!! I love it when drago shoots the gear in his delt.....I get all warm and fuzzy at that part..
Rocky 4 is the best out of all of the Rocky's. My dad calls Tim Tebow the russian steroid guy:lol:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The dude in your avatar is f*in jacked.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah nigga.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot guys!!

Final Thoughts-

Intrabolic-

Taste- 4 stars. I acutally really like the taste of it even though it didn't really favor green apple all that much. For me the taste is hard to describe.

Mixibility- 4 stars. Mixed very very well. I put a scoop in my nutraplanet shaker:thumbsup: threw it in the fridge. When I was ready for it, it was nice and cold and just needed a little shake.

Endurance-5 stars I was acutally shocked it how well I felt during my workouts and cardio while on this product. Granted I had extra BA with the intracell but just like with SizeOn I could tell a big dfference when I worked out with it and when I didn't. I felt like I could just train all damn day.

Strength- 5 stars, I think my numbers speak for themselves. They aren't the best in the world compared to some guys but great nonetheless. 3 PR's with the 3 big lifts speaks for itself.

Intracell was great!! I just love Beta-Alanine and these 2 products are unreal esp combined. The only neg thing I could say about Intrabolic is the serving. 20 servings. Personally if u guys ever make the servings like Purple Wraath with Purple Wraaths price I would buy it once every 2 months. Anyway with said when I get the extra cash I will buy some more and I will be pimping the **** out it.

A million thanks to the boys at AEN for allowing to log these 2 products. They have got me back into great shape. If I had another month of them I would be back to where I was in high except now with some soild LBM.

Thanks again guys!
great review! Thanks for the awesome log! Good luck w/ your levi log! :cool: :head:

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was great following your log man, great final review, and congrats again on the new PR's!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be purchasing some for the future... glad to see it worked out for you!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot guys!!

Final Thoughts-

Intrabolic-

Thanks again guys!
Awesome feedback and very happy to hear our products delivered. :)

Remember, IntrAbolic is 2-3x higher dosed in amino-acids then other EAA or bcaa products, so double or triple the servings of other products and then compare. ::head:

So just half dose it and you still have a great formula that will last you 40 servings :)

Thanks again

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Bench- 345 x 1, 355 x 1- failed

Squat- 405 x 1, 415 x 1, 425 x 1, 435 x 1- failed

Deadlift- 455 x 1, 465 x 1, 485 x 1 495 x 1, 500 x 1- failed- upset since the other day I did 465lbs for 3. Oh well..

I get PR's in all 3 lifts!!!! I was very stoked about that. Not the best bench and squats in the world but for me it was very very good. I almost hit 500lbs but failed 2x. I know where I am at and after a little cut I will be back to bulking so I know these numbers will go up.

Final thoughts coming later.
:goodpost: :clap2: :head:

Great work man. Those are some big numbers and the Rocky 4 clips are timeless. I may have .....cough.... "Eye of the Tiger", "No easy way out", and "Gonna Fly" ....cough... on my Ipod.

BTW, I looked on Gina's myspace page to find some pics for you and it said she's single again.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot guys!!

Final Thoughts-

Intrabolic-

Thanks again guys!
Great Log UNC!!! Love to see those numbers! Best of luck with the Leviathan log. I'll be following that as well!

BTW...Gina Carano single again?? GET HER!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks E, Red and Jas. Single!!!!!!!!!! She is so freaking hot to me. I wish I were single and live close to her. She would be mine!!!