UNC's AEN Get Fit Sponsored Log!

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
I have changed my diet around 10 fold. That coupled with these 2 products I can't remember the last time I have felt this good.
Glad to hear it! Log is lookin solid bro! Keep it up.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the tingles! I like to time it right so when I start my arm work out the tingles kick in... makes for one hell-a-shish pump!

Keep up the good work bro!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I as well (among everything else) am also a BA addict now

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Ok here is today's workout.

Incline DB Press- 90lbs x 10, 95lbs x 10, 100lbs x 8, 105lbs x 6
CG Lat Pulldowns- 150lbs x 10, 180lbs x 10, 190lbs x 8, 200lbs x 7
DB Press- 4 sets of 120lbs for 8-10 reps
Deadlifts- 4 sets up to 455lbs for 6 reps
Incline Fly- 4 sets of 70lbs for 8 reps
Rev Flyes- 4 sets of 30lbs for 8 reps

Great workout. I am really loving the strength and endruance from this combo. This is top notch.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
damn impressive numbers bro!
Aww thanks! BTW those flies are 70lbs in each hand just incase anyone was wondering. I find those to be really easy and they feel freaking awesome.

Update later tonight!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
x2!!!!

105's on incline DB press!!!

455lbs on deads?!

Nyce!!!! :cool:
Hehe its seems like it has taken forever to get to those numbers. I am never happy though so I must push on further.

BTW I forgot mention how sore I am today:aargh:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hehe its seems like it has taken forever to get to those numbers. I am never happy though so I must push on further.

BTW I forgot mention how sore I am today:aargh:
Nice work bro. Solid numbers across the board.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Day 18-Biceps and Triceps

Hammer Curls- 40lbs x 10, 50lbs x 10, 60lbs x 8, 70lbs x 6
Dips- 4 sets of BW x 10-12 reps
Rev BB Curls- 45lbs x 10, 55lbs x 10, 65lbs x 10, 85lbs x 8
Standing DB Ext- 80lbs x 10, 90lbs x 8, 95lbs x 6, 100lbs x 4
Incline DB Curls- 30lbs x 12, 35lbs x 10, 40lbs x 10, 50lbs x 6
Single Arm Ext- 20lbs x 10, 25lbs x 10, 30lb x 8, 35lbs x 8

Great workout even though I feel my sinus acting up. Its that time with the weather changing it always acts up my sinuses.

Notes- The DB ext were really hard, I am not used to doing them but still got some good numbers but most important I felt the muslce working.

Strength and endurance still sky high. I haven't mention this before but damn the pumps are great!

Gearing up for Sat. If you are from the south then I don't need to say anymore!!

BTW the preseason #1 in college hoops is non other the University of North Carolina! They looked like **** last night but its all good. First game jitters.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Day 18-Biceps and Triceps

Hammer Curls- 40lbs x 10, 50lbs x 10, 60lbs x 8, 70lbs x 6
Dips- 4 sets of BW x 10-12 reps
Rev BB Curls- 45lbs x 10, 55lbs x 10, 65lbs x 10, 85lbs x 8
Standing DB Ext- 80lbs x 10, 90lbs x 8, 95lbs x 6, 100lbs x 4
Incline DB Curls- 30lbs x 12, 35lbs x 10, 40lbs x 10, 50lbs x 6
Single Arm Ext- 20lbs x 10, 25lbs x 10, 30lb x 8, 35lbs x 8

Great workout even though I feel my sinus acting up. Its that time with the weather changing it always acts up my sinuses.

Notes- The DB ext were really hard, I am not used to doing them but still got some good numbers but most important I felt the muslce working.

Strength and endurance still sky high. I haven't mention this before but damn the pumps are great!

BTW the preseason #1 in college hoops is non other the University of North Carolina! They looked like **** last night but its all good. First game jitters.
yeah, I watched that game..... :eek: Davidson had a shot in the second half, but UNC hit their free thows.....good stuff.

another great WO as well :afro:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I watched that game..... :eek: Davidson had a shot in the second half, but UNC hit their free thows.....good stuff.

another great WO as well :afro:
Are u a Tarhell fan?

I skipped today's workout. My cold is kicking in so I up the fluids, vitamins and bought some Zicam hoping it will help.

I plan on hitting the gym tomorrow even if its something light.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Are u a Tarhell fan?

I skipped today's workout. My cold is kicking in so I up the fluids, vitamins and bought some Zicam hoping it will help.

I plan on hitting the gym tomorrow even if its something light.
LOL....I'm a college basketball fan.....I have a favorite team...but I'm not sure if you want me to say it in this thread! :eek: ;)

hit the gym hard tm!!!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
LOL....I'm a college basketball fan.....I have a favorite team...but I'm not sure if you want me to say it in this thread! :eek: ;)

hit the gym hard tm!!!
Let me guess Duke????:aargh:

Its cool my twin brother is a Duke fan.

I will def hit it up, I am feeling pretty good now. Not sure if its the Zicam or just the combo of everything.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Let me guess Duke????:aargh:

Its cool my twin brother is a Duke fan.

I will def hit it up, I am feeling pretty good now. Not sure if its the Zicam or just the combo of everything.
you are right ;)

but I will say this.....when Duke loses in the NCAA tourney, I root for UNC :p

Let us know how the WO went :cool:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I did light legs today. I didn;t spend much time in the gym at all. My chest was very tight and I was weezing really bad. I am going to make an appointment with my aunt(DR.) on Monday. I have also been coughing up a bunch of phelgm(sp). I am really starting to feel real ****ty. I thought I was feeling better until I woke up this morning.

Anyway.

My workout was-
Leg Press, Leg Curls and Calf Raises.

Nothing worth talking about:sad:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I did light legs today. I didn;t spend much time in the gym at all. My chest was very tight and I was weezing really bad. I am going to make an appointment with my aunt(DR.) on Monday. I have also been coughing up a bunch of phelgm(sp). I am really starting to feel real ****ty. I thought I was feeling better until I woke up this morning.

Anyway.

My workout was-
Leg Press, Leg Curls and Calf Raises.

Nothing worth talking about:sad:
:sick:

rest up and get better!!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
:sick:

rest up and get better!!
Thanks Skirus. I talked to my aunt today and she said it sounds like bronchitis. I have never had this before. Really I am rarely sick besides sinus problems. I will find out for sure tomorrow.

I did some light work again hehe.

DB Press- 80lbs for 15 reps for 4 sets
Shoulder Press- 50lbs for 15 reps for 4 sets
Lat Pulldowns- 120lbs for 15 reps for 4 sets
DB Curls- 30lbs for 15 reps for 4 sets
Pushdowns- 150lbs for 15 reps for 4 sets

I shouldn't have went to the gym as I was coughing the whole time. Wicked chest pain while coughing. But I wanted to get in another day of lifting just incase it was bronchitis or something else.

I will take a few days off and hopefully recover. Its my last week with these bad ass products and I don't want them to go to waste.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the past 3 days. I have been swamped at work. I will back tomorrow with my next workout. I am stealing Riseboi's lifting routine.:thumbsup:

I will post it up tomorrow.
We all get sidetracked at some point my man. Your log is awesome. I had a lot of catching up to do! LOL. Lookin really good UNCfan!

:clap2:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Force.

Well for the bad news my aunt told my I had walking pneumonia.:frustrate She gave me some antibiotics to take. So I am going to take 3 days off, sleep and hopefully rest up and get back in their for the last few days.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah that blows. at least it wasn't 2 1/2 weeks into a 4 week hormonal cycle :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Damn UNCfan, that really, really f*in sucks. Wow. Oh man. Being ill is the absolute worst, my friend. So sorry to hear that. I'm praying for your recovery right now. I know it's not my fault, but I am sincerely sorry you had to catch that. Are you taking the right amounts of anti-oxidants and whatnot? Bringing anti-bacterial hand cleanser to the gym helped me out a LOT as far as staying as germ-free (or minimal germmed*) as possible.

When I am at work at the gym or even in the gym (almost any given one, especially on the east coast), I find that most men won't wash their hands after taking a leak and over half don't wash up after dropping a deuce. YUCK!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Damn UNCfan, that really, really f*in sucks. Wow. Oh man. Being ill is the absolute worst, my friend. So sorry to hear that. I'm praying for your recovery right now. I know it's not my fault, but I am sincerely sorry you had to catch that. Are you taking the right amounts of anti-oxidants and whatnot? Bringing anti-bacterial hand cleanser to the gym helped me out a LOT as far as staying as germ-free (or minimal germmed*) as possible.

When I am at work at the gym or even in the gym (almost any given one, especially on the east coast), I find that most men won't wash their hands after taking a leak and over half don't wash up after dropping a deuce. YUCK!
Thanks Force. As far as anti-oxidants go I have been taking 4-5g of vitamin C(thinking I had a cold), 400IU of Vitamin E. My diet was better than ever, 1-2 cups of 2 types of veggies with every meal. I was taking in a mix of berries 2x a days. The gym had hand cleanser but I hardly used it. I am big on washing my hands.

I can handle the coughing but the chest pain and shortness of breath really sucks. I haven't been coughing up any phlegm, its been a dry cough so my throat kinda hurts. The worst is the lack of sleep I am getting. But hey on the bright side I did mange to get a week off of work. LOL

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hey UNCfan, I'd definitely get an anti-oxidant blend and some green tea caps to help prevent illness. vit-C is good and so are the other thing, but sufficient amounts should be in a good multi. Definitely look into some good anti-oxidant blends that have things like GTE, or grapeseed extract, etc. Get fully recovered my homes. You're wanted on the boards!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Hey UNCfan, I'd definitely get an anti-oxidant blend and some green tea caps to help prevent illness. vit-C is good and so are the other thing, but sufficient amounts should be in a good multi. Definitely look into some good anti-oxidant blends that have things like GTE, or grapeseed extract, etc. Get fully recovered my homes. You're wanted on the boards!
Thanks Matt.

Kyle I was going to get some MST MVP when I get paid. I think I have some grapeseed extract somewhere if not I will send my wife to go get some and GTE at wally world.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Matt.

Kyle I was going to get some MST MVP when I get paid. I think I have some grapeseed extract somewhere if not I will send my wife to go get some and GTE at wally world.
Excellent choices my friend. Definitely a smart move. That's good that you are switching to MVP-365 and snagging some grapeseed and GTE. If you order from nutra, get NOW super-anti-oxidants or whatever it's called for like 10 bucks and get Lean Green for 9 bucks... or nutra's GTE I think they have?

Rock on UNCfan. Let your body fight this thing and get better man!
:bruce2:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Excellent choices my friend. Definitely a smart move. That's good that you are switching to MVP-365 and snagging some grapeseed and GTE. If you order from nutra, get NOW super-anti-oxidants or whatever it's called for like 10 bucks and get Lean Green for 9 bucks... or nutra's GTE I think they have?

Rock on UNCfan. Let your body fight this thing and get better man!
:bruce2:
I will look into those that u mentioned. Let the fight began:bruce1:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
ok whats GTE SMART PEOPLE?
It took me a second to figure it out as well.

MAN I CAN'T SLEEP!!!:frustrate This coughing and chest pain is insane. I hoping it will pass soon.

I think I have 3 scoops left of intrabolic:sad:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It took me a second to figure it out as well.

MAN I CAN'T SLEEP!!!:frustrate This coughing and chest pain is insane. I hoping it will pass soon.

I think I have 3 scoops left of intrabolic:sad:
hey kid you better get well,or i'm gonna come kick your ass!!!:hammer: ..........just sayin

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I am starting to feel better. After thanksgiving I will be finishing out this log.

I am starting to feel like myself. A little video tribute to the real Mike:lol: ..........serious:twisted:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You getting any better UNCfan?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
FOG I am feeling great bro thanks for asking. Now my wife has come down with something lol.

One more week.:sad: I want to buy stock in these 2 products. Acutally I think I have 4 days left of Intrabolic. I missed a few days not counting when I was sick.

Chest/Bi

DB Press- 4 sets of 110lbs for 8 reps
Incline Flyes- 4 setsof 60lbs for 10 reps
Dips- 4 sets of BW for 12 reps
Flat Flyes- 4 sets of 60lbs for 10 reps
supersetted
Pushups to failure

BB curl- 4 sets up to 125lbs for 7 reps
DB curls- 4 sets of 50lbs for 8 reps
Hammer Curls- 5 sets of 50lbs for 8-10 reps

Weights were down a bit, endurance was down a bit as well. But it was expected. Not as bad as I thought it would be.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
glad you're feeling better! :D

How's the wife doing with her new supplement routine?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
glad you're feeling better! :D

How's the wife doing with her new supplement routine?
She is making it, thats about all I can say about LOL.

Shoulders

Clean and Press- 4 sets up to 235lbs for 4 reps
Lat Raise- 4 sets of 30lbs for 8
Rear Raise- 4 sets of 25lbs for 8 reps
Front Plate Raise- 4 sets of 45lbs for 10 reps
All in triset
DB Press- 4 sets of 70lbs for 10 rep

DB Shurgs- 4 sets of 120lbs for 10 reps
triset
BB Shurg- 4 sets of 315lbs for 10 reps
triset
Behind the back upright rows- 4 sets of 135lbs for 12 reps

Awesome workout. I went thru it really fast, endurance is slacking a tad but seems to be coming back very fast!

A few more days:sad:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
great shoulder workout. I worked shoulders today as well :thumbsup:

VERY NICE clean & press!!! :clean:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established

Back-

Deadlifts- 5 sets up to 465lbs for 3 reps!! PR!!!
Barbell Rows- 4 sets up to 335lbs for 4 reps
Rack Chins- 3 sets of 15 reps
Cable Rows- 3 sets of 150lbs for 20 reps
Hypers- 4 sets of BW + 25lbs for 12-15 reps

Great workout!! I went to high on the rows. I did that weight before with bad form, this time form was a bit better. Still to much weight. Deadlifts felt great though. I have never done that much before. I was feeling it today.

One more day of Intrabolic. Hoping for a great leg workout! Sat will be my last day of this log so I will do Bench Press, Deadlift, Squats not maxed out but pretty close. I want to see where my strength is at.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Back-

Deadlifts- 5 sets up to 465lbs for 3 reps!! PR!!!
Barbell Rows- 4 sets up to 335lbs for 4 reps
Rack Chins- 3 sets of 15 reps
Cable Rows- 3 sets of 150lbs for 20 reps
Hypers- 4 sets of BW + 25lbs for 12-15 reps

Great workout!! I went to high on the rows. I did that weight before with bad form, this time form was a bit better. Still to much weight. Deadlifts felt great though. I have never done that much before. I was feeling it today.

One more day of Intrabolic. Hoping for a great leg workout! Sat will be my last day of this log so I will do Bench Press, Deadlift, Squats not maxed out but pretty close. I want to see where my strength is at.
only 1 more day :(

I'm looking forward to your update on Sat to see where your lifts are now :D

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
That's an impressive deadlift man :thumbsup:
Thanks Red!

My music for the day!!

I went ahead and went for max lifts today. I had my spotter today. Last day of the log tonight after work I will post my thoughts on these 2 products.

Bench- 345 x 1, 355 x 1- failed

Squat- 405 x 1, 415 x 1, 425 x 1, 435 x 1- failed

Deadlift- 455 x 1, 465 x 1, 485 x 1 495 x 1, 500 x 1- failed- upset since the other day I did 465lbs for 3. Oh well..

I get PR's in all 3 lifts!!!! I was very stoked about that. Not the best bench and squats in the world but for me it was very very good. I almost hit 500lbs but failed 2x. I know where I am at and after a little cut I will be back to bulking so I know these numbers will go up.

Final thoughts coming later.