Uh oh, change of plans maybe. Thoughts?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, was planning an 11oxo, TD trest, havoc and var run to start right after the holidays, for 6 weeks. Needed to start by the first, because mid May was gonna run a 4-5 week msten trenadrol as the last push before my wedding(mid July). Tight timeline, I know.

So I ordered DP var on nov 19thth and it’s still not here. Aid it’d be here by the 23rd, so I’m hoping end of the week.

But if it’s not...

I could drop the var and run the above cycle without. Disappointing but oh well.

Or...

I could order test c and eq, run for 14 weeks and incorporate havoc and msten, plus the other stuff into that cycle. Eli I ate the tight timeline and make it one cycle instead of two.

Thoughts?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You'll be fine without the var

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You'll be fine without the var
Kinda figured. Havoc, 11oxo and trest should still be killer. And if the var makes it late, can always run it with the msten, make it 6 weeks instead of 5.

Looks like I’ll be firing this thing up on Friday, var or not.

Thanks.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Kinda figured. Havoc, 11oxo and trest should still be killer. And if the var makes it late, can always run it with the msten, make it 6 weeks instead of 5.

Looks like I’ll be firing this thing up on Friday, var or not.

Thanks.
11 oxo and anavar would be actually skin tearing pumps. Like, your skin would literally tear open.