Dr just threw me a curve ball. Change of plans

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so I had my physical Monday. Never any issues with bloodwork, and i cut alcohol a month ago. Liver enzymes come back elevated. 92 instead of 52 or less. Caught me off guard.

Plan was to start DMZ and tren on monday. Onviously thats not happening now. Having an ultrasound on my liver in two weeks.

Plan was to run this dmz cycle 4 weeks, pct, then do a minicut before the holidays starting in mid november, then run msten in january.

My thought now is to go ahead and start cutting. Ive been adding size but im not lean. So, cut now, skip this cycle, hopefully get this liver issue figured out and run something after christmas.

Any other suggestions?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Weird, I drink more then the average bear and never had my liver that high

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anything else that could skew results?
They want to do the ultrasound because i had melanoma cut out almost two years ago. Was caught early and ive had regular check ups, so i wouldnt think its that.

The only thing gi can really come up with is i started deink milk again last week to get my calories up. Half a gallon a day. Its seemed to cause some serious GI distress. I know the liver secretes bile, so maybe with all that going on enzymes are elevated. Im probably going to drop milk. As of today.

Other than that, i havent the slightest idea.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You run a lot of methylated cycles in the past?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You run a lot of methylated cycles in the past?
4 total with several months in between. Last one was 8 years ago. Several physicals since, never any issues. This is totally out of left field.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4 total with several months in between. Last one was 8 years ago. Several physicals since, never any issues. This is totally out of left field.
Ya, that sucks, but At least you had bloods to catch it prior to starting a cycle. Imagine if you didn’t and ran DMZ based on your prior bloods checking out good.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya, that sucks, but At least you had bloods to catch it prior to starting a cycle. Imagine if you didn’t and ran DMZ based on your prior bloods checking out good.
True but it pisses me off

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
just wait till you get the results from your bloods man better to be safe save the dmz I know it sucks I have a stack of s23, dark carnival and necroplasma waiting to get used but I have a appointment with a surgeon next week to talk about my back issue's

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Obviously I'm not running any cycle until after getting this worked out with the Dr. That's a given.

What I'm curious about, and asking for input on, is what to do this fall. I'm prepping for my wedding next summer and had everything on a pretty tight timeline. Can't start this cycle a month late and still fit everything together. So, I'm just skipping this cycle. Since I'm doing that, and not quite very lean at the moment, does it make sense to go into a cut now until maybe December? And just move the January cycle up, which would give a bit more space between that cycle and the cutting cycle that I'm planning for May? The extra time there would be a good thing. Going into my January cycle leaner would be a good thing. I'm just trying to maximize the time that I have.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just remembered, and did a bit of reading... I'd been using Niacin a bit of late. 1000mg about 3x's a week. I'd forgotten about niacin being hard on the liver. Was doing this for about a month. Not sure whats a normal time frame or if this would account for it. Probably a factor.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Jesus i run 3 methyls a year... u make me want to get my liver checked. Is your piss dark brown, any signs?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Jesus i run 3 methyls a year... u make me want to get my liver checked. Is your piss dark brown, any signs?
No signs at all.

I read up on this last night. That level is still considered pretty mild. I really think it was the niacin.

For hepatitis or something, enzyme levels go over 500. Same with like fatty liver disease and whatnot. AIDS patients and others can get over 1000.

I think this is a false alarm, really. Only reason they wanna do the ultrasound is the melanoma history. I really think Im fine and am debating just proceeding as planned.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
DMZ and Tren... that would be a mean ass cycle, **** either one by itself is the nectar of the gods. Would like to see before and afters.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DMZ and Tren... that would be a mean ass cycle, **** either one by itself is the nectar of the gods. Would like to see before and afters.
For the record, its oral tren like we used to be able to buy.

And yeah, i was really hyped for it. Should give a great recomp effect, which would be great since ive put on 17lbs bulking the last couple months and am looking a bit puffy.

Hope im not being an idiot to consider moving forward.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I've used dmz on calorie deficit and it can lean you out. If you just bulked and want to shed some fat... I dont think dmz is the best choice because it adds so much mass. Oral tren and anavar together would be amazing. For me personally, dmz rocks my liver... be careful.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've used dmz on calorie deficit and it can lean you out. If you just bulked and want to shed some fat... I dont think dmz is the best choice because it adds so much mass. Oral tren and anavar together would be amazing. For me personally, dmz rocks my liver... be careful.
Eh im not hugely motivated to shed fight right this minute. Adding mass is perfect as long as its lean, which it would be with these two. Just probably wont go so hog wild with calories.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i would stop everything but the most basic health stuff as far as supplements go (like keep things like garlic fish oil vit d etc...) and then take a week or 2 off training (mild cardio walks as all) and re-run just the metabolic panel - if you pay it only $32. maybe help along with milk thistle and or tudca? if ok, then maybe back on track earlier? then look at things like egcg use, forskolin use? some things we think only good, actually have liver value effect when reading all info. good luck!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id get some Tudaca . Take that while your waiting for results

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Id get some Tudaca . Take that while your waiting for results
Already been on tudca, cycle support and cycle assist all this pst week, pre loading.

I started the stack today, proceeding as planned.

Ultrasound is in 9 days. If we find something at that appointment that indicates its more serious, ill stop. But i dont see 9 days of it making a real difference.

I feel pretty strongly this is related to the GI distress and the niacin.

Robert11

Awards
No signs at all.

I read up on this last night. That level is still considered pretty mild. I really think it was the niacin.

For hepatitis or something, enzyme levels go over 500. Same with like fatty liver disease and whatnot. AIDS patients and others can get over 1000.

I think this is a false alarm, really. Only reason they wanna do the ultrasound is the melanoma history. I really think Im fine and am debating just proceeding as planned.
This. Retake the blood in a couple of weeks. Most likely it will be back in range.