Epi Cycle change of plans

reeserobs

Awards
So i'm in the last 2 weeks of my 6-week epi cycle. for some reason the strength gains just arent coming, although i'm noticing a definite increase in vascularity and muscle definition. So, i figured i would shift my focus from a lean bulk to a cut since i just wasn't noticing the kinds of gains i was expecting and summer's right around the corner. mind you i've only got 2 weeks on-cycle left, but why not take advantage of not having to worry about going catabolic.

last 2 weeks at 60mg/ed Epi 2a3a
started dosing albuterol today: 12mg, probably gonna stick with this for a week then bump up to 16 maybe
lifting: mon-wed, thurs rest, fri-sat, sun rest, repeat. (5 days/week)
cardio: 4-5x per week
diet: extremely clean (as always) lowered calories to 2600kcal on lifting days and 2400kcal on rest days.
macros will be 300g pro/60g fat/215g cho (lifting) and 300g pro/85g fat/100g cho (rest)

so i'll be eating just a tiny below maintenance to maintain LBM as much as possible, and relying on the albuterol and cardio sessions to provide my defecit. I generally lift in the early afternoon (1-3pm), and do my cardio late in the evening (10-11pm)

looking for any advice or tips to help me get lean WITHOUT sacrificing any of my hard earned muscle mass. thanks guys

reeserobs

Awards
bump, could really use any insight or tips yall experienced bros have. never had a 6pack in my life so now's the time to killll it. any reccomendations regarding the albuterol? for PCT i have clomid planned at 50/50/25/25 and i still need to pick up a natty test booster, but cutting/using alb during pct? advice anyone