TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been doing 50-60 sprays in the morning and 50 sprays at night before bed. I don't spray my abs and chest before bed because I apply AA and Smolder in those areas.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I see. Just trying to get a feel for how people dose it. I'm considering applying it three times a day (upon waking, post workout shower, right before bed) at around 25 sprays a shot. I have two bottles so I'm not real concerned about going through it super fast. I'm just eager to try it!
The same area 3 times daily or different areas? If I am not mistaken the skin can only absorb so much so twice a day per spot is recommended. If you are spraying 3 different areas that is a different story but in my opinion I think it would just be better to hit the prime spots twice a day. I do not believe the half life should be an issue. Maybe pat or truth can chime in if I am mistaken but I doubt there will be any real benefit in doing 3 doses as opposed to 2. Not too mention 3 showers a day would get old

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The same area 3 times daily or different areas? If I am not mistaken the skin can only absorb so much so twice a day per spot is recommended. If you are spraying 3 different areas that is a different story but in my opinion I think it would just be better to hit the prime spots twice a day. I do not believe the half life should be an issue. Maybe pat or truth can chime in if I am mistaken but I doubt there will be any real benefit in doing 3 doses as opposed to 2. Not too mention 3 showers a day would get old
Yeah I was just throwing it out there for discussion. One of the applications wouldn't be after a shower. I'm like you it probably doesn't matter much in the grand scheme.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been doing 50-60 sprays in the morning and 50 sprays at night before bed. I don't spray my abs and chest before bed because I apply AA and Smolder in those areas.
How's the combo treating you? I will be running this exact same as you. UR spray+AA+Smolder (not OG as I just used up my last OG bottle).

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How's the combo treating you? I will be running this exact same as you. UR spray+AA+Smolder (not OG as I just used up my last OG bottle).
I've definitely noticed a leaning out effect. I'm getting about 14 days out of a bottle of UR.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Just got back from bicep night. Applied 50 sprays of UR, one scoop of GlycoMyx w/protein, and applied Smolder to my biceps pre-workout. All I can say is I thought my biceps were going to explode. What a workout. Yeah, this will be a staple from now on. Try it.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from bicep night. Applied 50 sprays of UR, one scoop of GlycoMyx w/protein, and applied Smolder to my biceps pre-workout. All I can say is I thought my biceps were going to explode. What a workout. Yeah, this will be a staple from now on. Try it.
Way to go, just got word from PA that there is a promo going on the 6th through the 8th AT PROTOTYPENUTRITION.COM, kind of an after the fourth sale use my promo code
DCPN2012 and save 10% may even be combined with free shipping . Will try to post a double update and pics this evening

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Pics from week 1 to week 5

2012_0704picsnew0037.JPG

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Pics from week 1 to week 5

2012_0704picsnew0030.JPG

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
2012_0704picsnew0047.JPG

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Pic Review

Notice increased vascularity in lower abs also in shoulders. Increased abdominal definition, and notice upper back more defined. Quads are also much more defined than prior pics. Tomorrow I cheat and how!!

RD929

Awards
I don't notice more vascularity, partly because I haven't worked out in several days. But usually when I don't work out for a week or so I can tell I don't look as hard, this is not the case on Ur Spray. I'll be interested to see if it does increase vascularity, since my skinny ass is already vascular year-round. I'll be hazing myself in the gym tonight and tomorrow morning and hopefully this weekend somehow.

I bought two little spray capsules that are tiny, and use them for Ur SPray when I travel which will last about two days. The sprays actually are much tighter in their throw and it helps. Otherwise I am also doing the "half-pump" method. The sleep is still awesome. Is the front of the neck considered a thin area for skin?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I don't notice more vascularity, partly because I haven't worked out in several days. But usually when I don't work out for a week or so I can tell I don't look as hard, this is not the case on Ur Spray. I'll be interested to see if it does increase vascularity, since my skinny ass is already vascular year-round. I'll be hazing myself in the gym tonight and tomorrow morning and hopefully this weekend somehow.

I bought two little spray capsules that are tiny, and use them for Ur SPray when I travel which will last about two days. The sprays actually are much tighter in their throw and it helps. Otherwise I am also doing the "half-pump" method. The sleep is still awesome. Is the front of the neck considered a thin area for skin?
front of the neck is a very good spot. and the little spray dispensers like the one we use for joint force do give a better spray and they are easier to manipulate. so transferring into one of those is not a bad idea

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

I am always vascular too even when fat, the UR Spray does accentuate it though. The neck is thin skinned and full of capillaries and vessles its a great spot.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
front of the neck is a very good spot. and the little spray dispensers like the one we use for joint force do give a better spray and they are easier to manipulate. so transferring into one of those is not a bad idea
I used a Jointforce dispenser on my recent trip as the Bottle is just the right size for airport security. The spray does seem to work better than the larger bottles.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
7/05/2012

Supplementation:

UR Spray: 50 sprays x 2

Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Citrulline Malate
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Pre Post and Intra workout supplementation will be listed in workout info

Diet :

Breakfast:
4 eggs fried
6 cups coffee
1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
10 oz ground turkey
2oz pepper jack cheese

Meal:3
10 oz ground turkey
2oz pepper jack cheese

Meal 4:

8oz Bbq Pork
4 oz slaw
large bun
large slice of cake

Pre-Workout

White Flood

Intra workout

20 grams BCAA's
5 grams citrulline malate

Workout:
Back and Bi's

Back:

Body weight Chins: 3x14, 2x12, 2x8, 1x4
Nautilus Unilateral Pull down: stack=250 5x12x
Hoist Lat Pulldown: 150 x 10 x 2, 150 x 8 x 1, 160 x 6 x1
T-Bar Rows- 180 x 8 x 4, 225 x 5 x 2
Nautilus Seated Low Row 260x12x4

Bi's

Standing easy bar curls Regular Grip:120x6x4 Wide grip pinky up(see prior entry for reasoning, I call these Scott grip curls) Seated Plate Loaded Preacher machine curls: 120 x 8 x 5
One handed Cable Curls: 5 x 70 x 12
Hoist Seated cable bicep curl machine 80 x 12 x 3

Abs:
roman chair 3 sets as many slow reps as I could muster. Slow up and down.

Observations:

Sorry for my hiatus, but had many pressing issues and matters lately, everything is back on track now. Not many comments on the photos this trip, accrediting that wrongly or rightly to the holiday. I am still leaning out. I cheated like hell yesterday and then cheated a little today. I think I am a few days of being off the Atkins diet. I am tired of eating nothing but meat and eggs lol. Today's workout was not as good as I had anticipated with the carbing up and all. I will probably go to the mediterranean diet. It will all of course be logged. Hope everyone had a good 4th, will be back on track tomorrow

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Passing on some savings use my code and get 10% off at Prototype Today-7-8 at midnite!!!

prototype.jpg

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff keeps selling out.

I blame your photos truth, hell this log singlehandedly got me to try it!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
This stuff keeps selling out.

I blame your photos truth, hell this log singlehandedly got me to try it!
Go ahead blame me.... for your results :)

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
We'll see how I do off the diet, I am officially through with the keto diet. The Damn pulled pork BBQ sandwiches are just too good not to eat, will return to a moderately low carb no sugar diet

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Supplementation:

Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Diet :

Breakfast:
4 eggs fried
6 cups coffee
1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
8 oz 80/20 ground beef
2oz pepper jack cheese

8 oz 80/20
2oz pepper jack cheese

Meal 4:

8oz Bbq Pork
4 oz slaw
large bun
large slice of cake

snack: 1/4 cup natty peanut butter

Work Out:

No work out today

Observations: Just with the few carbs I've ingested over the last few days I am feeling odd, its weird I can feel my blood sugar changing. The body switching off burning ketones and returning to carbs for fuel. I love my Pulled pork BBQ with the sugary sweet slaw that goes with it. MMMM . Ok back to reality. Will eat moderate carbs and see if i can still get my lean on with the assistance of Ur-Spray. Tomorrow a carb powered chest shoulder and tricep workout. OH YEAH!!!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
FYI checked the site and it is in stock don't forget to use my code DCPN2012 and save 10% through Sunday 7/8

RD929

Awards
FYI checked the site and it is in stock don't forget to use my code DCPN2012 and save 10% through Sunday 7/8
Done. And we are not even halfway through our first bottles. Girlfriend is looking more cut up and she hasn't even really been pushing too hard training or diet wise. I got a pump the other day doing chest...in my BICEPS. I got a pump from washing the dishes the next day.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i would like to see people taking the Ur spray to try applying preworkout. I know after i spray it on there is a particularly nice feeling. There should be a little spike of ursolic in the blood right after spraying because some of the stuff will take the fast track through the hair follicles and any other pores that happen to be diltated on an area of skin. Evidence seems to suggest it has a vasodilating effect on muscle. It may promote neovascularization (formation of new blood vessels and capillaries)

J Agric Food Chem. 2010 Dec 22;58(24):12941-9. Epub 2010 Nov 12.
[h=1]Ursolic acid induces allograft inflammatory factor-1 expression via a nitric oxide-related mechanism and increases neovascularization.[/h]
Lee AW, Chen TL, Shih CM, Huang CY, Tsao NW, Chang NC, Chen YH, Fong TH, Lin FY.
[h=3]Source[/h]Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences and Department of Anatomy, School of Medicine, College of Medicine, Taipei Medical University, Taipei, Taiwan.

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Ursolic acid (UA), a triterpenoid compound found in plants, is used in the human diet and in medicinal herbs and possesses a wide range of biological benefits including antioxidative, anti-inflammatory, and anticarcinogenic effects. Endothelial expression of allograft inflammatory factor-1 (AIF-1) mediates vasculogenesis, and nitric oxide (NO) produced by endothelial NO (eNOS) represents a mechanism of vascular protection. It is unclear whether UA affects the neovascularization mediated by AIF-1 and eNOS expression. This study investigated the effects and mechanisms of UA on angiogenesis in vivo in hind limb ischemic animal models and in vitro in human coronary artery endothelial cells (HCECs). This study explored the impact of UA on endothelial cell (EC) activities in vitro in HCECs, vascular neovasculogenesis in vivo in a mouse hind limb ischemia model, and the possible role of AIF-1 in vasculogenesis. The results demonstrate that UA enhances collateral blood flow recovery through induction of neovascularization in a hind limb ischemia mouse model. In vitro data showed that UA increases tube formation and migration capacities in human endothelial cells, and exposing HCECs to UA increased AIF-1 expression through a NO-related mechanism. Moreover, UA administration increased capillary density and eNOS and AIF-1 expression in ischemic muscle. These findings suggest that UA may be a potential therapeutic agent in the induction of neovascularization and provide a novel mechanistic insight into the potential effects of UA on ischemic vascular diseases.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would like to see people taking the Ur spray to try applying preworkout. I know after i spray it on there is a particularly nice feeling. There should be a little spike of ursolic in the blood right after spraying because some of the stuff will take the fast track through the hair follicles and any other pores that happen to be diltated on an area of skin. Evidence seems to suggest it has a vasodilating effect on muscle. It may promote neovascularization (formation of new blood vessels and capillaries)

J Agric Food Chem. 2010 Dec 22;58(24):12941-9. Epub 2010 Nov 12.
[h=1]Ursolic acid induces allograft inflammatory factor-1 expression via a nitric oxide-related mechanism and increases neovascularization.[/h]
Lee AW, Chen TL, Shih CM, Huang CY, Tsao NW, Chang NC, Chen YH, Fong TH, Lin FY.
[h=3]Source[/h]Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences and Department of Anatomy, School of Medicine, College of Medicine, Taipei Medical University, Taipei, Taiwan.

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Ursolic acid (UA), a triterpenoid compound found in plants, is used in the human diet and in medicinal herbs and possesses a wide range of biological benefits including antioxidative, anti-inflammatory, and anticarcinogenic effects. Endothelial expression of allograft inflammatory factor-1 (AIF-1) mediates vasculogenesis, and nitric oxide (NO) produced by endothelial NO (eNOS) represents a mechanism of vascular protection. It is unclear whether UA affects the neovascularization mediated by AIF-1 and eNOS expression. This study investigated the effects and mechanisms of UA on angiogenesis in vivo in hind limb ischemic animal models and in vitro in human coronary artery endothelial cells (HCECs). This study explored the impact of UA on endothelial cell (EC) activities in vitro in HCECs, vascular neovasculogenesis in vivo in a mouse hind limb ischemia model, and the possible role of AIF-1 in vasculogenesis. The results demonstrate that UA enhances collateral blood flow recovery through induction of neovascularization in a hind limb ischemia mouse model. In vitro data showed that UA increases tube formation and migration capacities in human endothelial cells, and exposing HCECs to UA increased AIF-1 expression through a NO-related mechanism. Moreover, UA administration increased capillary density and eNOS and AIF-1 expression in ischemic muscle. These findings suggest that UA may be a potential therapeutic agent in the induction of neovascularization and provide a novel mechanistic insight into the potential effects of UA on ischemic vascular diseases.
I will try this tomorrow and report any findings.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I will try this tomorrow and report any findings.
I am headed for the gym in about 30 min, getting ready to apply right now and will let you know this evening it is a leg workout and I do have some vascularitiy there. Not the crazy vascularity I have in my arms so it will be a good test.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am headed for the gym in about 30 min, getting ready to apply right now and will let you know this evening it is a leg workout and I do have some vascularitiy there. Not the crazy vascularity I have in my arms so it will be a good test.
Deff picking some of this stuff up when I get some extra cash damn this log lolol

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Deff picking some of this stuff up when I get some extra cash damn this log lolol
You won't be disappointed bro and you'll be praising, not damning my log lol

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Just got home from brutal leg workout and used Ur=Spray Pre workout for my evening dose. I am here to report that there was a definite increase in vascularity . I had a pump in my pecs and biceps and I was doing squats. The vascularity in my pecs was through the roof as was my calves and unfortunately my noggin' lol Lucky for me my gf thinks its sexy not gross lol

RD929

Awards
Just got home from brutal leg workout and used Ur=Spray Pre workout for my evening dose. I am here to report that there was a definite increase in vascularity . I had a pump in my pecs and biceps and I was doing squats. The vascularity in my pecs was through the roof as was my calves and unfortunately my noggin' lol Lucky for me my gf thinks its sexy not gross lol
I'm going to try it. Is it just increased vascularity or increased pump as well?
Formation of new blood vessels and capillaries would be sick. But increased pump for me would just hinder things. I'll try it tomorrow morning for the back and biceps YAGH!!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try it. Is it just increased vascularity or increased pump as well?
Formation of new blood vessels and capillaries would be sick. But increased pump for me would just hinder things. I'll try it tomorrow morning for the back and biceps YAGH!!
It was both, they kind of go hand in hand. It was not a debilitating pump like with superdrol or tren, it was just a nice full pump. And as I said vascularity was exceptional.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
UR Spray is the real deal. I went to Panama City from Tuesday to Saturday because I needed a blow out week with everything I have had going on. My diet consisted of beer, frozen pizzas, hot dogs, bananas, fried seafood, burgers, sandwiches, rum, more rum, and any shot you can think of. I averaged about 3 hours of sleep at night. I did not put on any fat or lose an ounce muscle. I also got a stomach flu and have barely eaten for two days and still no muscle loss. Any product that can work under those conditions is an absolute God send. I look just as pumped, big, and lean as the day I left which no way in hell should be possible. Back to reality, eating right, and training so I will post how my next workout goes shortly

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
UR Spray is the real deal. I went to Panama City from Tuesday to Saturday because I needed a blow out week with everything I have had going on. My diet consisted of beer, frozen pizzas, hot dogs, bananas, fried seafood, burgers, sandwiches, rum, more rum, and any shot you can think of. I averaged about 3 hours of sleep at night. I did not put on any fat or lose an ounce muscle. I also got a stomach flu and have barely eaten for two days and still no muscle loss. Any product that can work under those conditions is an absolute God send. I look just as pumped, big, and lean as the day I left which no way in hell should be possible. Back to reality, eating right, and training so I will post how my next workout goes shortly
yeah I have been eating slop since the 4th with no apparent ill effect, this stuff is nothing short of amazing

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Hello folks, yesterday was workout day off and my eating has changed up a good bit supplementation remains the same. I appologize for the spotty reporting as of late but life gets in the way and I do have a day job that doesn't at all relate to this.

I will give a synopsis of the last few days this evening and will post pics on Wednesday. I have been adding carbs in substantial amounts to my diet and have only gotten leaner????? yeah it boggles my mind. It almost seems that the Ursolic acid works better in the presence of carbs. I may have been holding myself back going keto

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Supplementation:

Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Diet :

Breakfast:
3 eggs
2 pieces of toast
2 oz tomatoes

Meal 2:
8 oz 80 /20 ground beef
Greek Tourlou -vegetable medley 8 oz

50 grams whey
2 oz almonds

Meal 4:
50 grams whey

Meal 5:
8oz chicken
3 oz salad
2 tbsb bleu cheese salad dressing

Pre-Workout

White Flood
1 serving Clearshot

Intra workout

20 grams BCAA's
5 grams citrulline malate

Workout:
Back and Bi's

Back:

Body weight Chins: 2x16, 2x14, 2x12, 2x8, 1x4
Nautilus Unilateral Pull down: stack=250 5x12x =250 1x 10x 250
Nautilus unilateral pull down machine plate loaded, 160 per hand 4x8
Hoist Lat Pulldown: 150 x 10 x 2, 150 x 8 x 1, 160 x 6 x1
T-Bar Rows- 180 x 8 x 4, 225 x 5 x 2
Hammer Strength plate loaded row. 3 plates per side 12 x 2, 10x2, 8x3
Nautilus Seated Low Row 260x12x4

Bi's

Standing easy bar curls Regular Grip:120x6x4 Wide grip pinky up(see prior entry for reasoning, I call these Scott grip curls) Seated Plate Loaded Preacher machine curls: 120 x 8 x 5
One handed Cable Curls: 5 x 70 x 12

Observations:

Had a great workout, major pumps not that I am not totally carb depleted, So much so that the scar tissue in my previously injured bicep is plainly visible against the pump. Will do final pic tomorrow or thursday and will bring the log to a close. I may update it from time to time but not in detail. Please feel free to post your experiences with ur spray and as I said I will update it especially when the tablets come out. Thanks in advance for coming along for the ride

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a great workout, major pumps not that I am not totally carb depleted, So much so that the scar tissue in my previously injured bicep is plainly visible against the pump. Will do final pic tomorrow or thursday and will bring the log to a close. I may update it from time to time but not in detail. Please feel free to post your experiences with ur spray and as I said I will update it especially when the tablets come out. Thanks in advance for coming along for the ride
Definitely have me interested in using it sometime, David. Hope your day goes well :)

~Rosie~

G12bey

Awards
Truth you've converted me, have finished 11 started TF2 last week and was intending to move onto 7, but this has blindsided me and Predator have performed as usual so the UR arrived this morning. I'll save the 7 until later.
felt pretty crap on 11( compared to when on 7), so looking forward to seeing where this takes me.

Starting point 222

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Truth you've converted me, have finished 11 started TF2 last week and was intending to move onto 7, but this has blindsided me and Predator have performed as usual so the UR arrived this morning. I'll save the 7 until later.
felt pretty crap on 11( compared to when on 7), so looking forward to seeing where this takes me.

Starting point 222
You won't be dissapointed friend, still no negative reviews. You'll like what it does for you. I am a fan of 11 spray, but 7-spray eases my joints, I have my gf spray it on my back now so I don't have to go without its immuno enhancing anti inlammatory benefits, while enjoying all Ur-Spray's benefits as well

G12bey

Awards
Good tip that, I'll get the good women in training....

Had two sprays today, noticed a bit more residue than 7 or 11, slightly greasy, not unpleasant thou, so no issue.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Good tip that, I'll get the good women in training....

Had two sprays today, noticed a bit more residue than 7 or 11, slightly greasy, not unpleasant thou, so no issue.
Yes it leaves you a little shiney but its not oily or greasy. It's just a healthy glow

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Finished up my second bottle. Results seemed started very slow but as my run went on they got more and more pronounced. I went from being about average for me body fat wise to probably having some of the lowest bf that I have ever had. I had a nice increase in strength as well. This was all with spotty diet, unbelieavable amount of stress (from work, moving, personal issues, etc.), a trip to Panama City, injuries, and only being able to lift once or twice a week. To say that this product amazed meis an understatement.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Finished up my second bottle. Results seemed started very slow but as my run went on they got more and more pronounced. I went from being about average for me body fat wise to probably having some of the lowest bf that I have ever had. I had a nice increase in strength as well. This was all with spotty diet, unbelieavable amount of stress (from work, moving, personal issues, etc.), a trip to Panama City, injuries, and only being able to lift once or twice a week. To say that this product amazed meis an understatement.

thats fantastic cuz you were about ready to chuck the stuff early on

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I am just fininshing a 4 weeks run of Ostra RX and 11 Spray. This combo has leaned me out better than anything I've tried before. I've lost over an inch off of my waist and and about 5 lbs overall (which wasn't part of my goals). I have actually begun to gain a little weight back at the end of the run and am almost back to where I started albiet much leaner. How much is Ostra and how much is 11 Spay? I don't really know I suspect each contributed to my reuslts. Sides have been non-existant. Slight strength increases but nothing dramatic. Libido has been up and down but I have morning wood every morning. I have several bottles of 7 Spray but I've decided to transition into R Spray instead even though the pills didn't do a thing for me. I might even use 7 Spray in the morning and R Spray at night. What do you think?

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
I am just fininshing a 4 weeks run of Ostra RX and 11 Spray. This combo has leaned me out better than anything I've tried before. I've lost over an inch off of my waist and and about 5 lbs overall (which wasn't part of my goals). I have actually begun to gain a little weight back at the end of the run and am almost back to where I started albiet much leaner. How much is Ostra and how much is 11 Spay? I don't really know I suspect each contributed to my reuslts. Sides have been non-existant. Slight strength increases but nothing dramatic. Libido has been up and down but I have morning wood every morning. I have several bottles of 7 Spray but I've decided to transition into R Spray instead even though the pills didn't do a thing for me. I might even use 7 Spray in the morning and R Spray at night. What do you think?
Not to be a dick, but I think you posted about sprays unrelated to this log of UR Spray by Truth. I would create a separate thread.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thats fantastic cuz you were about ready to chuck the stuff early on
I would not go that far. I was reporting my results as they came trying to give the most honest feedback. I was starting to get concerned but I was always optimistic about it. This is mostly due to the fact that I have been nothing but impressed by every single product of yours I have purchased dating back to 6 oxo and GF pro. Now most of my a good deal of my family and friends are great supporters as well. I am truly thankful for all of your work and contributions to the supplement world and I greatly respect your work, word, knowledge, and products. It like being able to purchase a product knowing its exactly what the bottle says it is and then it has one of the best minds in the game behind it.

And now I will stop clinging to your balls and demand that Testforce 3 get put in the fast lane for release