TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I would not go that far. I was reporting my results as they came trying to give the most honest feedback. I was starting to get concerned but I was always optimistic about it. This is mostly due to the fact that I have been nothing but impressed by every single product of yours I have purchased dating back to 6 oxo and GF pro. Now most of my a good deal of my family and friends are great supporters as well. I am truly thankful for all of your work and contributions to the supplement world and I greatly respect your work, word, knowledge, and products. It like being able to purchase a product knowing its exactly what the bottle says it is and then it has one of the best minds in the game behind it.

And now I will stop clinging to your balls and demand that Testforce 3 get put in the fast lane for release

thank you very much. I regret to inform you that testforce 3 is not the next epharm product that is going to be released though.

G12bey

Awards
3 days, very warm, good appetite suppression, decided to go IF again, usually struggle late afternoon, no trouble today, almost had to make myself eat.
keeping off the scale, so can't report on weight.

This is probably unique for this forum and PHF (0n which I contributed on your threads but different username) as I'm not lifting currently, my training is all based around my main sport which has a power and endurance combo, so will be interesting to see what it gives.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I would not go that far. I was reporting my results as they came trying to give the most honest feedback. I was starting to get concerned but I was always optimistic about it. This is mostly due to the fact that I have been nothing but impressed by every single product of yours I have purchased dating back to 6 oxo and GF pro. Now most of my a good deal of my family and friends are great supporters as well. I am truly thankful for all of your work and contributions to the supplement world and I greatly respect your work, word, knowledge, and products. It like being able to purchase a product knowing its exactly what the bottle says it is and then it has one of the best minds in the game behind it.

And now I will stop clinging to your balls and demand that Testforce 3 get put in the fast lane for release
Nobody does it like PA and E-Pharm do it. Glad you got the results you were looking for. I've been eating like there is not tomorrow candy cake cookies junk and still doing well.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
3 days, very warm, good appetite suppression, decided to go IF again, usually struggle late afternoon, no trouble today, almost had to make myself eat.
keeping off the scale, so can't report on weight.

This is probably unique for this forum and PHF (0n which I contributed on your threads but different username) as I'm not lifting currently, my training is all based around my main sport which has a power and endurance combo, so will be interesting to see what it gives.
Keep us updated I am curious to see it works in a non-lifting situation

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Not to be a dick, but I think you posted about sprays unrelated to this log of UR Spray by Truth. I would create a separate thread.
I'm sorry I meant to say that I'm want to transition into UR Spray rather than R Spray.

RD929

Awards
Seems like a lot of people are using this to report stuff, so I guess I will too.

When I first started it I actually barely lifted for 3 weeks and ate like crap. I can eat like crap, I'm a pretty pure ecto. But when I don't lift I will obviously lose some weight, and look a little less hard than usual. Ur spray kept me looking hard. When I started lifting regularly, I started dropping weight, and I didn't want that. I was steadily dropping, I probably dropped 3-4 pounds in a few weeks, which for me is a lot of weight. I was concerned, but I knew I had just started lifting again and I need to keep lifting in order to see how it goes. I'm just starting the second bottle and I've gained back the weight I lost. I haven't done any measurements or caliper readings, but recovery is quick, and sleep has always been deep on this stuff. If I can gain another couple of pounds in the next 4 weeks, I consider that a huge success to be honest. I gained 8 pounds on X-Factor and lost 1/4 inch in my waist in a 50 day "cycle". So if I can gain 2-4 pounds in the next 4 weeks and not notice the very slight fat gain I may get from bulking my ass off (which I will not be doing anyways), great success!

After this bottle I definitely want to give R-Spray a try, and then R-Spray plus TestForce.

TF3 won't be the next product? You just dropped a bomb on us. Look forward to seeing what it is.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a lot of people are using this to report stuff, so I guess I will too.

When I first started it I actually barely lifted for 3 weeks and ate like crap. I can eat like crap, I'm a pretty pure ecto. But when I don't lift I will obviously lose some weight, and look a little less hard than usual. Ur spray kept me looking hard. When I started lifting regularly, I started dropping weight, and I didn't want that. I was steadily dropping, I probably dropped 3-4 pounds in a few weeks, which for me is a lot of weight. I was concerned, but I knew I had just started lifting again and I need to keep lifting in order to see how it goes. I'm just starting the second bottle and I've gained back the weight I lost. I haven't done any measurements or caliper readings, but recovery is quick, and sleep has always been deep on this stuff. If I can gain another couple of pounds in the next 4 weeks, I consider that a huge success to be honest. I gained 8 pounds on X-Factor and lost 1/4 inch in my waist in a 50 day "cycle". So if I can gain 2-4 pounds in the next 4 weeks and not notice the very slight fat gain I may get from bulking my ass off (which I will not be doing anyways), great success!

After this bottle I definitely want to give R-Spray a try, and then R-Spray plus TestForce.

TF3 won't be the next product? You just dropped a bomb on us. Look forward to seeing what it is.
Glad you are getting good results, I am just hoping my new shipment gets here berfore I run out lol

RD929

Awards
Glad you are getting good results, I am just hoping my new shipment gets here berfore I run out lol
Hah. Yea I'm glad I used that 10% code to order it when I had the chance. So are you back to a regular kind of diet, no more keto right?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Hah. Yea I'm glad I used that 10% code to order it when I had the chance. So are you back to a regular kind of diet, no more keto right?
Actually I've lately been on the I see food I eat food diet..not even kidding

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me too...And the "I think about food, I want it, so I go buy it" diet LOL...Stopping now though - seriously HAVE to (although I DO like the added muscle in delts and arms - biggest ever been, both, and symmetrical now re girths too). My body HATES me for being "off" schedule...Thinking I will add in the 7-SPRAY and UR-SPRAY soon...Hope everything else is going ok, David...

~Rosie~

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i have been doing this fasting thing where i eat almost nothing and take only some specialty supplements (some of which u guys never heard of)

its starting to suck

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
are the UR caps still do out end of this month? I need to restock UR spray (1 bottle left) and want to wait for the combo

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
are the UR caps still do out end of this month? I need to restock UR spray (1 bottle left) and want to wait for the combo
middle or end of august

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Me too...And the "I think about food, I want it, so I go buy it" diet LOL...Stopping now though - seriously HAVE to (although I DO like the added muscle in delts and arms - biggest ever been, both, and symmetrical now re girths too). My body HATES me for being "off" schedule...Thinking I will add in the 7-SPRAY and UR-SPRAY soon...Hope everything else is going ok, David...

~Rosie~
I hear you, I love the extra strength, power and muscle size. I do need to slow down and sharpen up a bit though. You will love the UR-Spray its right up your alley. I am ok ....that which does not kill us makes us stronger eventually I am going to be one strong futher mucker :) Hope you are doing ok too

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
i have been doing this fasting thing where i eat almost nothing and take only some specialty supplements (some of which u guys never heard of)

its starting to suck
I tried intermittent fasting for a week it sucked, I thought your were against fasting?? and what supps

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear you, I love the extra strength, power and muscle size. I do need to slow down and sharpen up a bit though. You will love the UR-Spray its right up your alley. I am ok ....that which does not kill us makes us stronger eventually I am going to be one strong futher mucker :) Hope you are doing ok too
You said it: "that which does not kill us makes us stronger"...

~Rosie~

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I tried intermittent fasting for a week it sucked, I thought your were against fasting?? and what supps
I changed my views on fasting. Yeah it can be catabolic but its a rapid way to reset your metabolism.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
which is tied into just about everything else
Aye. It can be catabolic for many for various reasons, bad macro intake, too long fasting periods without a proper amino acid pool sustainment (so BCAA's...though people will argue they are not needed at all) , or simply due to genetics. I have seen big dudes do it properly , all macros , times and all (even with short fasting windows IE 16 hours) and still lose mass, and not only fat mass...LBM which kinda beats the point of any diet haha.

It's all about what works for yah I guess. What do you do Pat? Just curious

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've decided to give UR spray a try even though the tabs didn't do a thing for me (even at 18/day). I seem to respond far better to transdermals than tabs. I don't know if it's just me or this applies to everyone. I'm currently on an 11 spray run. I'm in week 5 and it's just now really beginning to kick in. Although I have noticed some leaning effect it seems that it takes about 4 weeks to build in my system enough to see significant results. This is my second run of 11 spray and the results are about the same. I don't seem to be shut down at all. Overall a little expensive but at least it works, unlike 90% of the crap being sold today.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Aye. It can be catabolic for many for various reasons, bad macro intake, too long fasting periods without a proper amino acid pool sustainment (so BCAA's...though people will argue they are not needed at all) , or simply due to genetics. I have seen big dudes do it properly , all macros , times and all (even with short fasting windows IE 16 hours) and still lose mass, and not only fat mass...LBM which kinda beats the point of any diet haha.

i do it for about three days. about 45 g of essential amino acids a day with about 4 teaspoons of coconut oil plus some other nutrition source i cant divulge. And of course lots of Ur spray

I maintain strength in the gym but stamina suffers for sure

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
i do it for about three days. about 45 g of essential amino acids a day with about 4 teaspoons of coconut oil plus some other nutrition source i cant divulge. And of course lots of Ur spray

Training fasted I presume...Hm...EAAs, interesting take, add any Leucine or Leucine Peptides to that mix Pat? And the Coconut Oil seriously sounds like Carb Back Loading Ideology (which I like and support, but my test run with it...damn I gotta get more calculations for the number of carbs right , and the times for it for me I guess, because it didn't go good) Anyhow, if consumed (those fats) on the fast...doesn't it equal to more than 50kCals per hour? Which would break the fast?...Just wondering though. I like the idea of the whole fast not broken due to the belief of increased catochelamines in the system and thus modifying leptin and insulin response.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Training fasted I presume...Hm...EAAs, interesting take, add any Leucine or Leucine Peptides to that mix Pat? And the Coconut Oil seriously sounds like Carb Back Loading Ideology (which I like and support, but my test run with it...damn I gotta get more calculations for the number of carbs right , and the times for it for me I guess, because it didn't go good) Anyhow, if consumed (those fats) on the fast...doesn't it equal to more than 50kCals per hour? Which would break the fast?...Just wondering though. I like the idea of the whole fast not broken due to the belief of increased catochelamines in the system and thus modifying leptin and insulin response.
I don't have the ability to do it. When I was doing intermittent fasting my work performance suffered, I was fixated on breaking the fast and eating. Never mind I was ravenous after and consumed more calories than I would have otherwise. It was all I could think about low carbs works better for me....low carbs and Ur-Spray works amazingly well.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I don't have the ability to do it. When I was doing intermittent fasting my work performance suffered, I was fixated on break the fast and eating. Never mind I was ravenous after and consumed more calories than I would have otherwise. It was all I could think about low carbs works better for me....low carbs and Ur-Spray works amazingly well.
IMO its all about finding what works for you, so you just keep doing what you are doing and keep killing it Truth, you made me a believer of the UR Spray :p! I got 4 bottles waiting for me , and waiting for Pat to come out with the caps.

BTW , how is that going? Any info or ETA on Pat's wiz kid wonder coming out with the more bioavailable UR oral supp?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I've decided to give UR spray a try even though the tabs didn't do a thing for me (even at 18/day). I seem to respond far better to transdermals than tabs. I don't know if it's just me or this applies to everyone. I'm currently on an 11 spray run. I'm in week 5 and it's just now really beginning to kick in. Although I have noticed some leaning effect it seems that it takes about 4 weeks to build in my system enough to see significant results. This is my second run of 11 spray and the results are about the same. I don't seem to be shut down at all. Overall a little expensive but at least it works, unlike 90% of the crap being sold today.
It is a much more bio available form, there have been no negative reviews..try it...you'll like it

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
IMO its all about finding what works for you, so you just keep doing what you are doing and keep killing it Truth, you made me a believer of the UR Spray :p! I got 4 bottles waiting for me , and waiting for Pat to come out with the caps.

BTW , how is that going? Any info or ETA on Pat's wiz kid wonder coming out with the more bioavailable UR oral supp?
I am told sometime in August....I also anxiously await.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I am told sometime in August....I also anxiously await.
Recomp time for me begins in September , by then I hope to weight already 145~lbs , then I'll switch to Recomp diet and 4x HIIT cardio a week after lifting so I can use UR Spray+UR tabs/pills+some other natty goodies. So its perfect timing for me :)

RD929

Awards

I was going to say, EAA's would probably be a much better choice than BCAA's. Yours kind of sounds like the Xtend IV experiment that was done years ago by the Scivation crew. I wonder if you took in enough fat sources like coconut and kept everything else down low, would IMT levels still boost dramatically?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I was going to say, EAA's would probably be a much better choice than BCAA's. Yours kind of sounds like the Xtend IV experiment that was done years ago by the Scivation crew. I wonder if you took in enough fat sources like coconut and kept everything else down low, would IMT levels still boost dramatically?
what is IMT?

macdon1588

Awards

I am doing a 18 hour fasted protocol and liking the results. I am around 14 percent body fat though so plenty of fat to burn. I have to wonder if maybe it doesn't lose effectivity around ten percent body fat. My thinking is that sooner or later, your body just must burn muscle. We're the guys you saw do it pretty lean? And the mass, was it quickly regained after ending the fast? I notice I piss like a race horse during the fasted period, so I wonder if they lost water weight as well.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I am doing a 18 hour fasted protocol and liking the results. I am around 14 percent body fat though so plenty of fat to burn. I have to wonder if maybe it doesn't lose effectivity around ten percent body fat. My thinking is that sooner or later, your body just must burn muscle. We're the guys you saw do it pretty lean? And the mass, was it quickly regained after ending the fast? I notice I piss like a race horse during the fasted period, so I wonder if they lost water weight as well.
every gram of glycogen hangs on to roughly 3 grams of water so when you are fasting and burning glycogen as fuel, you are dropping those three grams of water, that explains the rampant urination. I experienced the same thing

macdon1588

Awards
every gram of glycogen hangs on to roughly 3 grams of water so when you are fasting and burning glycogen as fuel, you are dropping those three grams of water, that explains the rampant urination. I experienced the same thing
Sorry to hi jack the thread, but I think UR spray is especially suited to fasted protocols.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hi jack the thread, but I think UR spray is especially suited to fasted protocols.
no hi jack, as long as we keep Ur-Spray in the discussion I am A OK with it. You are right, UR-Spray's muscle sparing properties make it a prime candidate for fasting protocols

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
new super bio available form of Ursolic acid PA's developed coming soon and sold only with the spray
Will the new, more bioavaible form be incorportate into the spray as well?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no hi jack, as long as we keep Ur-Spray in the discussion I am A OK with it. You are right, UR-Spray's muscle sparing properties make it a prime candidate for fasting protocols
Wonderful - I'll find out for myself next week! :) Two days back on track re nutrition - to STAY! - and training to be more intense than ever from Monday!

~Rosie~

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Wonderful - I'll find out for myself next week! :) Two days back on track re nutrition - to STAY! - and training to be more intense than ever from Monday!

~Rosie~
I am on board, apparently I have something I need to be ready for in september that is all I can say at this point, again I am training around a nasty and painful injury but hey, if we cannot adapt and improve what good are we? Keep us advised of your progress

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on board, apparently I have something I need to be ready for in september that is all I can say at this point, again I am training around a nasty and painful injury but hey, if we cannot adapt and improve what good are we? Keep us advised of your progress
:) I'm stoked for you and I know you'll be ready! I know what it's like - training around both shoulders and wrists right now, and to say it can be frustrating is an UNDERstatement! I'll make notes here and there in my log/Fitness Journal, although not sure how much time I will actually have henceforth for long and comprehensive updates (as noted last week) - let's just say that my September photoshoots will bear witness to how well it works with my body (and everything else).

~Rosie~

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
:) I'm stoked for you and I know you'll be ready! I know what it's like - training around both shoulders and wrists right now, and to say it can be frustrating is an UNDERstatement! I'll make notes here and there in my log/Fitness Journal, although not sure how much time I will actually have henceforth for long and comprehensive updates (as noted last week) - let's just say that my September photoshoots will bear witness to how well it works with my body (and everything else).

~Rosie~
I look forward to seeing your results Rosie. I think I've figure out my problem...training too heavy every workout :( how else is a man supposed to train? Update forthcoming

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I look forward to seeing your results Rosie. I think I've figure out my problem...training too heavy every workout :( how else is a man supposed to train? Update forthcoming
Started today - 50 sprays all over after my "first thing" shower...I don't train heavy at all anymore - it's why I have to make everything harder and more intense, and even then, right now, after 30 weeks without a week of NO training, my body is barely handling that! We'll work it out though...

~Rosie~

RD929

Awards
pffft....the first time I trained at 20-25 reps for a gym workout I was DYING. I hadn't felt a legitimate PUMP in my back in so long. Unreal. Way harder than a lower rep, higher weight workout.