TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
I had some extreme cramps last night my quads cramped for close to an hour. I guess the 900 lbs leg presses were not such a good idea. I have always suffered from cramping. It is directly proportional to how hard I worked out. If I get mild cramping I worked out hard enough, if really tore it up in the gym, I could expect extreme cramping.
Not to sound like a broken record, but "Poseidon" bro... and with your workouts, maybe another 5 grams Beta Alanine post workout (I'm assuming now it's pre) would help a lot as well to improve your muscle PH after those marathon sessions. Just had a good friend report back since I had him add those two things in he's no longer cramping on a daily basis like he used to... he's more of an endurance than a power guy, but I think the same should apply for you.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The past few weeks I have been suffering from lower back pain, but only during my work outs when I lift. I'm not sure if it's cramping, back pumps, or just the fact that I am losing weight, lifting heavy, and my back is having problems handling the weight I am lifting. Not sure what to do or what to take to make it better because it is effecting my workouts.

Keeping on topic, I am on week 3 of UR and my belt had to be loosened yet again today and my strength has increased. To save me some sprays, I am avoiding my abs and pecs. Instead, I am applying Abliderate Advanced and Eviscerate to those areas. It all seems to be working.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Not to sound like a broken record, but "Poseidon" bro... and with your workouts, maybe another 5 grams Beta Alanine post workout (I'm assuming now it's pre) would help a lot as well to improve your muscle PH after those marathon sessions. Just had a good friend report back since I had him add those two things in he's no longer cramping on a daily basis like he used to... he's more of an endurance than a power guy, but I think the same should apply for you.
Trust me I know its on my list I only have so many $ ad currently they are all spoken for

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
The past few weeks I have been suffering from lower back pain, but only during my work outs when I lift. I'm not sure if it's cramping, back pumps, or just the fact that I am losing weight, lifting heavy, and my back is having problems handling the weight I am lifting. Not sure what to do or what to take to make it better because it is effecting my workouts.

Keeping on topic, I am on week 3 of UR and my belt had to be loosened yet again today and my strength has increased. To save me some sprays, I am avoiding my abs and pecs. Instead, I am applying Abliderate Advanced and Eviscerate to those areas. It all seems to be working.
Great, I'm having to hitch up my belt too, my love handles are almost non existent. As far as the back, it could be a lot of things if it is back pumps try a few grams of taurine and see if that helps. Hows your form? I'm old mine hurts a lot.

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
Trust me I know its on my list I only have so many $ ad currently they are all spoken for
Know that feelin bro, believe me... just wanted to make sure you hadn't forgotten there was a really good chance you could avoid the torment you describe; I'd hate to see you suffering needlessly.

How's the forearm doing?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Well, we differ there - I wear trackies or shorts and a tank or t-shirt to the gym and couldn't care less how I look in there, especially not when I finish in a sweaty mess LOL :D

~Rosie~
She is more interested in the range of motion an non confinement, she also finishes her workouts a sweaty mess ....and I like that.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Know that feelin bro, believe me... just wanted to make sure you hadn't forgotten there was a really good chance you could avoid the torment you describe; I'd hate to see you suffering needlessly.

How's the forearm doing?
Feels good, gonna test it out today back and bi's will report back but feels solid now

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Warning!. You've passed the age threshold for using that saying. Besides, its "True dat"!. Um...I think because I'm too old to utter words like that also.
I was in a hurry and used it for expediency, I couldn't bring myself to bastardize the English language any further. I also used it for comic effect because I know I am too old to use phrases like that. Thanks for keeping me straight T-Bone

GaresTaylan

Awards
Who's jelly of what the UPS man brought?

IMG_0033.jpg

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Supplementation:

UR Spray: 50 sprays x 2

Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Citrulline Malate
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Pre Post and Intra workout supplementation will be listed in workout info

Diet :

Breakfast:
6 eggs fried
4 oz Sausage
6 cups coffee
1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
10 oz 80/20 ground beef
1 oz Muenster Cheese

Meal:3

8 oz cooked ground sirloin 80-20
2 tblsp mayo
1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:
6 hard boiled eggs
tbsp Mayonaise

Meal 5:

10oz chicken
2tbsp mayo
1 oz Jack Cheese

Snack 2 hardboiled eggs
1 oz pork rinds
2 tblsp mayo

Pre-Workout

White Flood
1 serving Clearshot

Intra workout

20 grams BCAA's
5 grams citrulline malate

Workout:
Back and Bi's

Back:

Body weight Chins: 2x16, 2x14, 2x10, 2x6, 1x4
Nautilus Unilateral Pull down: stack=250 5x12x =250 1x 10x 250
Hoist Lat Pulldown: 150 x 10 x 2, 150 x 8 x 1, 160 x 6 x1
T-Bar Rows- 180 x 8 x 4, 225 x 2 x 2,185 x8x3
Hammer Strength plate loaded row. 3 plates per side 12 x 2, 10x2, 8x3
Nautilus Seated Low Row 260
Shrugs: 275 x 12 x 5

Bi's

Standing easy bar curls Regular Grip: Back is all better 110x6x4 Wide grip pinky up(see prior entry for reasoning, I call these Scott grip curls) Seated Plate Loaded Preacher machine curls: 120 x 8 x 5
One handed Cable Curls: 5 x 70 x 12

Observations:

Thought arm was all better, was able to complete all my exercises but did have to back the weight down on a couple. Left arm feels weird. It is not all that painful but it doesn't seem to move right, or have its normal strength. I cannot describe it. It is hurting now. Not badly just an ache. I would not be so concerned it I hadn't torn that bicep off the bone 3 years ago. Other than that, good workout and a very nice pump after. Sleep is good, joints other than the aforementioned arm are the best they have been in years. Thank God for that. If Ur spray can make my knees elbows and shoulders feel this good, that alone is worth the price. Still leaning out love handles almost gone. Pics tomorrow.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we are planning on making an oral out of the sodium ursolic acetate to take a long side the spray. it will be sold only as a stack with the spray

that should allow one to overcome the limitations on dose that are inherentently a factor with sprays
Still in the planning stage? Or is this already in production?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Working on tonight's update and pics, nice pump going here at the gym considering no carbs today is Chest shoulders and tri's
gym2.jpg

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Progress Pics from Day 1 to Week 4

Keep in mind that throughout the course of my move I did not work out for 7 days...here are the pics

2012_0624picsnew0041.JPG

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
2012_0624picsnew0056.JPG

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
2012_0624picsnew0053.JPG

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Before I went to Wisconsin
2011_0610picsnew0011.JPG

After I got back lol see much Happier lol, and she is a little beast in the gym

2012_0624picsnew0061.JPG

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
6/23/2012

Supplementation:

Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Diet :

Breakfast:
4 whole egg omelet
1 oz cheddar Cheese
3 oz sausage
6 cups coffee
1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
10 oz of light and dark meat chicken
2 tblsp mayo
2 ribs celery
1/2 oz olives
two hard boiled eggs,(chicken salad MMMM

8oz tuna
2 tblsp mayo
1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:

10 oz turkey burger
2tbsp Olive oil

Meal 5:

6 hard boiled eggs
1 oz Jack Cheese

Snack
3 hardboiled eggs

1 oz pork rinds
2 tblsp mayo

Pre Workout:

White Flood

Intra workout

20 grams BCAA's

Workout:

Chest Shoulders and Tri's

Chest:

Incline DB Presses: 65 x 15 x 1, 75 x 15 x 1, 95 x 12 x 1, 100 x 8 x 1, 100 x 6 x 4, 110 x 4

Incline Plate Loaded Bench Machine: 3 45's an a 10 on each side x 8 x 5

Free Motion Cable Cable Unilateral Cable bench: 140x 10 x 1 150x8x2 160x6x 2

Shoulders:

Over head DB presses: 65x12x 1, 70x10x3, 75 x 6

Free Motion overhead unilateral cable press: 100lbs per handle 4x12,

DB Side laterals :35 x 10 x5

Tri's:

Push Downs: 105lb stack + 20lbs Auxillary weight 5x12, 105lb stack + 60lbs Auxillary weight 3 x 6 hooo ahhhhh!!! another pr

Dip Machine: 275 x12x 1, 300lb stack x 6x5

Observations:

Considering I didn't work out for 7 days and I was sitting idle in a car for two of those days the progress was still amazing love handles barely there and more definition is peeking through, getting close to where I want to be. I got 2 of the pounds I lost back as well. Tipping the scales at 206. A two pound gain while getting leaner in a week...very good stuff. I forgot my clearshot today, I am surprised how well I did with out it and disappointed because I know how far over the top it would have kicked me. :(

Going to run this log until I run out of spray.....and I do believe there is more on the way. Going to add more carbs in and cheat days...tomorrow I am gonna cheat like a mofo. :) can you say pancakes???? Hells yeah!!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
6/24/2012 CHEAT DAY

Supplementation:

Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Cheat Day:

Breakfast:
hotcakes.jpg

After Church:

Pound cake and Greek Pastries and cinnamon rolls,

Lunch:

1 chicken breast
1 corn on the cobb
2 cups bbq beans
1 cup slaw
1 large yeast roll
2 slices cantaloupe
2 large slices of cake
sweet tea

1 cup of ice cream

Dinner:

1 bag Of JACKED DORITOS enchilada flavor
6 oz ground chuck
2 oz pepper jack cheese
1 oz butter.

snack:

1 s'more consisting of 2 full size graham crackers, 1 whole hershey bar and 1 giant marshmallow

2 cups of Blue Bunny Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream

Done.... no really ....Done stuffed and back on the diet tomorrow, but enjoyed doing the damage. Stuffed and ready for bed

Observations: Again should have took pics after the power eating. Muscles are so swollen and full... but that would not be an accurate representation. So vanity aside and what you have is the truth lol. I am looking forward to tomorrow's work out. It is leg day and I am all carbed up and ready

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pics are unreal truth. Nice progress, especially for not working out.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Pics are unreal truth. Nice progress, especially for not working out.
Thanks. I want to make sure no one gets the wrong idea. The before pic is at day 1, pre Ur-spray the after was taken Saturday night. After roughly 28 days of which I did my normal routine for 21 days which is 2 days on and 1 off, then the week I went to Wisconsin and drove back there was a 7 day stretch where I did not work out at all. That being said yes the progress is amazing. Love handles are almost a memory and my cuts are getting deeper. The exposure is off on my camera and I am going to have to find the manual as I have a lot more definition than is displayed in the pics, especially my back. and abs. Anyway, just wanted to make sure every one was on the same page and I wasn't misleading anyone.
I would like to mention that I have not a second of cardio.(except the recreational kind) since starting this log ...very little ever lol. Just as a reference, these changes aren't being helped along by hours on a tread mill. as I have said before I hate cardio

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. I want to make sure no one gets the wrong idea. The before pic is at day 1, pre Ur-spray the after was taken Saturday night. After roughly 28 days of which I did my normal routine for 21 days which is 2 days on and 1 off, then the week I went to Wisconsin and drove back there was a 7 day stretch where I did not work out at all. That being said yes the progress is amazing. Love handles are almost a memory and my cuts are getting deeper. The exposure is off on my camera and I am going to have to find the manual as I have a lot more definition than is displayed in the pics, especially my back. and abs. Anyway, just wanted to make sure every one was on the same page and I wasn't misleading anyone.
I would like to mention that I have not a second of cardio.(except the recreational kind) since starting this log ...very little ever lol. Just as a reference, these changes aren't being helped along by hours on a tread mill. as I have said before I hate cardio
Cardio is not required :)

And yes, Geoforce is right - your progress has been fine this week, despite the lack of training. Sometimes we need that week off the gym - as you can see, it can do more harm than good at the right times.

Enjoy your training session today, David, and I hope your week starts well, my friend :hug:

~Rosie~

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Still in the planning stage? Or is this already in production?
when i make the next batch of sodium ursolic acetate we will put some aside for the tablets.

still got a kilo of high purity ursolic acid (my starting material) stuck in customs. been there since april 25 and i cannot get any govermnent official to give any information on it. what a bunch of BS

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Cardio is not required :)

And yes, Geoforce is right - your progress has been fine this week, despite the lack of training. Sometimes we need that week off the gym - as you can see, it can do more harm than good at the right times.

Enjoy your training session today, David, and I hope your week starts well, my friend :hug:

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie, The time out of the gym most likely did me good, but not so much for compositional changes. I will enjoy my training, I have a love hate relationship with squats, today I am all carbed up and ready to go. I can't wait

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
hair today gone tomorrow
I like the no hair thing, it just feels cleaner, I am also more streamlined and aerodynamic...lol all kidding aside the ticks are vicious this year and the little mf'ers have no place to hide on me.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I like the no hair thing, it just feels cleaner, I am also more streamlined and aerodynamic...lol all kidding aside the ticks are vicious this year and the little mf'ers have no place to hide on me.

careful. i found one on my nutsack one day. huge motherfccker. i almost passed out

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Ball sucking ticks aside, Truth, where exactly are you spraying? If you do legs and arms do they need to be shaved?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Ball sucking ticks aside, Truth, where exactly are you spraying? If you do legs and arms do they need to be shaved?
The don't need to be but it helps, if you are "bear hairy then yes. I shave everything except pits and "the are" I spray my head, neck, pecs, traps, insides of arms, tops of hands, insides of thighs tops of feet and backs of knees oh and my junk., very permeable and lots of blood flow there.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
careful. i found one on my nutsack one day. huge motherfccker. i almost passed out
I've found them bitten there a time or three, its always a little disconcerting, especially when you go to pull them off. The skin is very elastic and makes for some scary anticipation

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
6/26/2012

Supplementation:

Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Diet :

Breakfast:
6 Scrambled eggs
3 ounces pork sausage cooked weight
2 oz Cheddar cheese
6 cups coffee
1/4 cup

Meal 2:
8 oz 80/20 ground beef
2 tblsp mayo
1 oz provolone cheese

8 oz 80/20 ground beef
2 tblsp mayo
1 oz provolone cheese

Meal 4:

3 hardboiled eggs
2Tblsp's Mayo
Meal 5:

Meal 5:
16 Oz of mixed chicken white and dark, basically half a chicken
2 oz spring greens
2 tbsp blue cheese dressing

Snack:

2 hardboiled eggs

1 oz pork rinds
2 tblsp mayo

Preworkout: Clearshot 30ml
White Flood 1 serving

Work out:

Legs: Let me preface this by saying that I was ready for this workout. I was carbed from my cheat day and I didn't get to squat last time so I was raring to go.

Squats:
135x20x1 warm up 225x20x1, 315x10x1 365x5x3, 315x6x3

Leg Presses:

500x15x2, 600x15x2, 700x12x3 800x6x1

Leg Extensions: 145x20x1, 165x20x3, 170x15x2, 185 x 12 x 1 200x6x 2

Hoist Leg Curls: 110x12x2, 120x10x2, 130x8x2

Standing Calf Raises: 380x12x3, 400x6x3

Seated Calf Raises 110x3x12

Ab's:

Roman Chair:

2 sets of as many excruciatingly slow controlled reps as I could do.
Ab Coaster: same as above

Observations: Today was one of those workouts that you live for. Everything even the heavy weights felt light. 315 popped up like a cork, loots of bar flex at the top and 365 felt the easiest that it ever has. I was sweating and panting and it was great!!!! my legs are f'ing killing me!! I LOVE IT!! Glutes hurt so bad I cannot sit down. Those squats were all below parallel the way that they are supposed to be. A carbed up Truth fueled by Clearshot and by UR-Spray is a happy strong and vicious Truth. I wish every workout was like this one.

I look leaner than yesterday even with all the carbs. Leaner and bigger I gained 4 pounds on my re-feed, my boss came by my desk and said "stop growing" he said"you look bigger this afternoon than you did this morning." This was funny because I could literally feel my shirtsleeves getting tighter around my arms as the day progressed. I am certain it was because of the carbs, I ate a lot yesterday and the glycogen probably wasn't done pulling water in. Anyway today was a good day, tomorrow I am off work sooooo another good day :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Observations: Today was one of those workouts that you live for. Everything even the heavy weights felt light. 315 popped up like a cork, loots of bar flex at the top and 365 felt the easiest that it ever has. I was sweating and panting and it was great!!!! my legs are f'ing killing me!! I LOVE IT!! Glutes hurt so bad I cannot sit down. Those squats were all below parallel the way that they are supposed to be. A carbed up Truth fueled by Clearshot and by UR-Spray is a happy strong and vicious Truth. I wish every workout was like this one.

I look leaner than yesterday even with all the carbs. Leaner and bigger I gained 4 pounds on my re-feed, my boss came by my desk and said "stop growing" he said"you look bigger this afternoon than you did this morning." This was funny because I could literally feel my shirtsleeves getting tighter around my arms as the day progressed. I am certain it was because of the carbs, I ate a lot yesterday and the glycogen probably wasn't done pulling water in. Anyway today was a good day, tomorrow I am off work sooooo another good day :)
GOOD!

~Rosie~

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
muad33b, I am probably going to have to break down and get that poseidon stuff, after another excruciating nite of cramping. My leg workout was killer painful yet enjoyable. My cramps, you can ask my gf, my quads cramped so hard that the groove between the muscles went all the way to the bone. It is very painful, the calf cramps cause pain for days after. I wish someone could figure out the root cause. I take electrolytes and drink a ton of water. I don't get it. It is only after periods of extreme exertion, but always after. This has been going on for at least 20 years, on back day my fore arms hands and lats cramp, on chest shoulder and tri day I get obscene pec cramps, we've talked about legs but the worst is the ab cramp. You should see the knot of muscle,it is the most excruciatingly painful of all and there is no way to stretch it out, it just has to run its course. Yet still I push at the gym like a mad man. Glutton for punishment, that's me. I'll try the poseidon and hope it works I just would like to find the cause.

RD929

Awards
muad33b, I am probably going to have to break down and get that poseidon stuff, after another excruciating nite of cramping. My leg workout was killer painful yet enjoyable. My cramps, you can ask my gf, my quads cramped so hard that the groove between the muscles went all the way to the bone. It is very painful, the calf cramps cause pain for days after. I wish someone could figure out the root cause. I take electrolytes and drink a ton of water. I don't get it. It is only after periods of extreme exertion, but always after. This has been going on for at least 20 years, on back day my fore arms hands and lats cramp, on chest shoulder and tri day I get obscene pec cramps, we've talked about legs but the worst is the ab cramp. You should see the knot of muscle,it is the most excruciatingly painful of all and there is no way to stretch it out, it just has to run its course. Yet still I push at the gym like a mad man. Glutton for punishment, that's me. I'll try the poseidon and hope it works I just would like to find the cause.
Maybe for some reason your calcium levels are being depleted? Despite that recent study with those Korean bodybuilders showing that calcium depletion wasn't really an issue with high protein diets, they were on the upper end of normal (they were consuming ~2g per lb of bodyweight) maybe you're just very low? Assuming Electrolytes and water intake is fine, what about also magnesium and vitamin D?

They still make Poseidon? That stuff was pretty good. I never really continued more than two because I guess it was just something you don't really see massive results with.

1 Kim, H., et al. (2011). Metabolic responses to high protein diet in Korean elite bodybuilders with high intensity resistance exercise. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 8:10.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Maybe for some reason your calcium levels are being depleted? Despite that recent study with those Korean bodybuilders showing that calcium depletion wasn't really an issue with high protein diets, they were on the upper end of normal (they were consuming ~2g per lb of bodyweight) maybe you're just very low? Assuming Electrolytes and water intake is fine, what about also magnesium and vitamin D?

They still make Poseidon? That stuff was pretty good. I never really continued more than two because I guess it was just something you don't really see massive results with.

1 Kim, H., et al. (2011). Metabolic responses to high protein diet in Korean elite bodybuilders with high intensity resistance exercise. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 8:10.
I heard it was still out there and serve the purpose intended. I have considered the calcium issue but I eat a ton of cheese, so I think I am getting plenty. Thanks for the article it was interesting

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
6/26/2012

Supplementation:

Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Diet :

Breakfast:
2 eggs fried
5oz ribeye
6 cups coffee
1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
4 egg omelette
4 strips thick cut bacon
2oz pepper jack cheese

8 oz cooked ground sirloin 80-20
2 tblsp mayo with a teaspoon thermogenesauce
1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:
6 hard boiled eggs
tbsp Mayonaise

Meal 5:

6 eggs Scrambled
1 oz Jack Cheese

Snack 2 hardboiled eggs
1 oz pork rinds
2 tblsp mayo

Pre-Workout

White Flood
1 serving Clearshot

Intra workout

20 grams BCAA's

Workout:
Back and Bi's

Back:

Body weight Chins: 2x16, 2x14, 2x12, 2x8, 1x4
Nautilus Unilateral Pull down: stack=250 5x12x =250 1x 10x 250
Nautilus unilateral pull down machine plate loaded, 160 per hand 4x8
Hoist Lat Pulldown: 150 x 10 x 2, 150 x 8 x 1, 160 x 6 x1
T-Bar Rows- 180 x 8 x 4, 225 x 5 x 2
Hammer Strength plate loaded row. 3 plates per side 12 x 2, 10x2, 8x3
Nautilus Seated Low Row 260x12x4

Bi's

Standing easy bar curls Regular Grip:120x6x4 Wide grip pinky up(see prior entry for reasoning, I call these Scott grip curls) Seated Plate Loaded Preacher machine curls: 120 x 8 x 5
One handed Cable Curls: 5 x 70 x 12
Hoist Seated cable bicep curl machine 80 x 12 x 3

Abs:
roman chair 3 sets as many slow reps as I could muster. Slow up and down.

Observations: Chin ups felt effortless, I went wider than normal which is normally harder for me, but felt great. Still have a small amount of pain in my left forearm but that did not hinder me. I went heavy on back and did more volume than normal. Biceps felt a little heavier after that. No cramping yet, usually forearms are cramping before I leave the gym. I took a sizeable dose of potassium and magnesium, and even some calcium. Maybe that will solve it. Maybe I need more electrolytes than are in a powerade. Still feeling mighty lean still strong and still 206. Log has been dead..where is everyone I know AM is screwy and lost all of my notifications maybe that's it.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still here, but I think all my notifications are wiped as well. I got my two pack in and now I'm waiting until my sponsored log is done to start it up. I can't wait!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I'm still here, but I think all my notifications are wiped as well. I got my two pack in and now I'm waiting until my sponsored log is done to start it up. I can't wait!
You won't be disappointed, its officially part of my permanent stack, there are too many benefits not to include it

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You won't be disappointed, its officially part of my permanent stack, there are too many benefits not to include it
If I get the type of results you got from it I will be doing the exact same thing. I'm already planning on getting the oral+topical version when PA releases that.

This seems to be one of the very rare supplement home runs and I have no problems paying for a product that works.

RD929

Awards
I think it's safe for anyone to say that if they see hhalf the results you got they will add it as a staple. And honestly half the results forme (just on the opposite end) would be just fine since I will be using half the dose. It should be at my place but I must fly across the country to get there. Luckily I stole the rest of my girlfriends 7-spray to use inthe meantime bahaha