TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"

tekno

Awards
Great progress truth.

I've lost 12-15lbs in the past 22 days using a combo of Ur/Pr spray. No intentional "dieting" but I've been able to cut out most of my snacking due to the appetite suppression. Thoroughly impressed.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
great progress david!
Thanks Pat, Its working even better than I could have anticipated. My love handles have shrunk to almost nothing usually i'm into cutting a month before they start to shrink

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Great progress truth.

I've lost 12-15lbs in the past 22 days using a combo of Ur/Pr spray. No intentional "dieting" but I've been able to cut out most of my snacking due to the appetite suppression. Thoroughly impressed.
Yes snacking is my biggest hindrance and there is definite appetite suppression with this, I have to remind myself to eat, thanks

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Impressive dude!!! Love handles have vanished lol truly a big difference and fast..this is deff a good legit product props again brother looking fierce

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Impressive dude!!! Love handles have vanished lol truly a big difference and fast..this is deff a good legit product props again brother looking fierce
Thank you sir, of course none of it works without busting your a$$ in the gym which is where I am headed in about ten minutes, your leaning out yourself keep hammering away and good luck with the job

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
^^^Yes, You can really see the difference :)

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie, been channelling the Chee Chi lol(if you don't get that let me know and I explain lol) I really have made amazing gains in the last two weeks total. The most astonishing to me is that I've actually gotten stronger, Still setting pr's on a pretty regular basis. This is not normal from me and there has always been a direct correlation between my strength and my weight. I always lost substantial strength when on a cut. But I am getting stronger now... very pleasantly surprised.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie, been channelling the Chee Chi lol(if you don't get that let me know and I explain lol) I really have made amazing gains in the last two weeks total. The most astonishing to me is that I've actually gotten stronger, Still setting pr's on a pretty regular basis. This is not normal from me and there has always been a direct correlation between my strength and my weight. I always lost substantial strength when on a cut. But I am getting stronger now... very pleasantly surprised.
Take the Blessings when they Present, David. Just Accept and Smile. You're doing Great!

~Rosie~

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Take the Blessings when they Present, David. Just Accept and Smile. You're doing Great!

~Rosie~
Always, I'm thinking Ur-Spray is a blessing, at least for those of us on a quest for leaness without sacrificing size or strength.. Also for amazing no carb pumps. the progress pics I take I take dead cold, no pump nada, my vanity falls by the wayside for an accurate record of results. That being said I am a different animal altogether with a good pump, this one was from only 4 sets of dumb bell presses
Photo-0040.jpg

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
yea great progress bro... no offense/homo, but are you consistently unflexed (or flexed for that matter) in all of these pix? The progress seems so rapid between the two sets that the first appears relaxed while the 2nd appears flexed... That said, I might already have noticed a difference in recomp progress on day 3 here, which I would normally chalk up as placebo except for the fairly astounding results I'm seeing here; makes me think this stuff has some serious potential over and above Ursobolic, at least in my experience. I'll know for sure in a few more days.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
yea great progress bro... no offense/homo, but are you consistently unflexed (or flexed for that matter) in all of these pix? The progress seems so rapid between the two sets that the first appears relaxed while the 2nd appears flexed... That said, I might already have noticed a difference in recomp progress on day 3 here, which I would normally chalk up as placebo except for the fairly astounding results I'm seeing here; makes me think this stuff has some serious potential over and above Ursobolic, at least in my experience. I'll know for sure in a few more days.
Ok just so everyone is clear, the first set is from the beginning of the log. The other set is from the end of week two. no not even slightly flexed in the second(which is actually the the third set, I was very careful not to try to appear bigger by flaring lats or anything like that. If anything I think I may have actually rolled my shoulders in in an effort to not look puffed up. The possibility of this question being asked is the only reason in fact that I even included the back shot, I hate the damn love handles, You cannot flex those away however so they are irrefutable proof that there is fat loss. Even let the elastic squish into them as to verify I am not trying to hide nor obsure them. My cuts were actually a lot better a hour before I took these shots. For some unknown reason I started holding water and bloated up right before I took my pics. Maybe next time I'll include flexed and relaxed shots so there'll be no questions.

I noticed recomp and muscle fullness right away as well, look at the other responses on here, I do not think my response to this supplement is atypical from what others are experiencing. The pic where my arms are outstretched I am putting tension on my biceps, and my quads but that is it, And the Gym shot I am totally pumped in that one. But the others I am just standing there relaxed.

I love Ursobolic, I took it the right way, I think that is why I responded so well. With lots of fats, In its unaltered form it is fat soluble. Pat did some chemistry magic to make this water soluble. This stuff works, no doubts, Haven't seen any reports to the contrary either.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
6/10/201

Supplementation:

UR Spray: 50 sprays x 2

Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Citrulline Malate
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Pre Post and Intra workout supplementation will be listed in workout info

Diet :

Breakfast:
14 oz Ribeye
2 Fried eggs

6 cups coffee
1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
8 oz ground beef 80/20
2 tblsp mayo with a teaspoon thermogenesauce
1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal:3

8 oz cooked ground sirloin 80-20
1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:

8 oz Center Cut pork chop fat and all
2tbsp Olive oil

Meal 5:

6 eggs Scrambled
1 oz Jack Cheese

Snack
3 hardboiled eggs

1 oz pork rinds
2 tblsp mayo

Pre Workout:

White Flood
1 serving Clearshot

Intra workout

20 grams BCAA's
5 grams citrulline malate

Workout:

Chest Shoulders and Tri's

Chest:

Incline DB Presses: 65 x 15 x 1, 75 x 15 x 1, 95 x 12 x 1, 100 x 10 x 1, 110 x 6 x 1, 110 x 5 x 1, 110 x 4x 1, 100 x8 x3

Incline Plate Loaded Bench Machine: 3 45's an a 10 on each side x 8 x 5

Free Motion Cable Cable Unilateral Cable bench: 140x 10 x 1 150x8x2 160x6x 1

Cable flys: Challenging weight x 12 x 4

Shoulders:

Over head DB presses: 65x12x 1, 70x12x1 75x 8x 3

Free Motion overhead unilateral cable press: 100lbs per handle 4x12,

Cable Side laterals : Challenging weight x 10 x5

Tri's:

Push Downs: 105lb stack + 20lbs Auxillary weight 5x12, 105lb stack + 40lbs Auxillary weight

Dip Machine 300lb stack x 6x5

Push ups 1 x 50

Obervations:

Strength continues to climb, handling heavier weights more times than before. Not fatigued at all through workout. .Very minimal rest between sets. Clearshot Rocks pre workout. It gives me smooth clean energy. I continued to get compliments in and out of the gym today on my physique. Asking if I was gaining weight and if I was doing a show. A couple of the inevitable "are you juicing" comments I am the opposite of juicing. I my elbows and knees are amazingly pain free. My facial and body hair seem to be growing faster, not thicker, just faster. Noticed this on Ursobolic too, also I am sleeping like the dead. Not sure if from Ur Spray of because I am tired from no holds barred workouts .

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
Ok just so everyone is clear, the first set is from the beginning of the log. The other set is from the end of week two. no not even slightly flexed in the second(which is actually the the third set, I was very careful not to try to appear bigger by flaring lats or anything like that. If anything I think I may have actually rolled my shoulders in in an effort to not look puffed up. The possibility of this question being asked is the only reason in fact that I even included the back shot, I hate the damn love handles, You cannot flex those away however so they are irrefutable proof that there is fat loss. Even let the elastic squish into them as to verify I am not trying to hide nor obsure them. My cuts were actually a lot better a hour before I took these shots. For some unknown reason I started holding water and bloated up right before I took my pics. Maybe next time I'll include flexed and relaxed shots so there'll be no questions.

I noticed recomp and muscle fullness right away as well, look at the other responses on here, I do not think my response to this supplement is atypical from what others are experiencing. The pic where my arms are outstretched I am putting tension on my biceps, and my quads but that is it, And the Gym shot I am totally pumped in that one. But the others I am just standing there relaxed.

I love Ursobolic, I took it the right way, I think that is why I responded so well. With lots of fats, In its unaltered form it is fat soluble. Pat did some chemistry magic to make this water soluble. This stuff works, no doubts, Haven't seen any reports to the contrary either.
Yea, my bad, first set to third set, you obviously got what I was asking... I said that because I strongly suspected you were taking things like that into account but wanted to be sure because if you look at some specific areas like abs, lower back (which agreed there's nothing that flexing does for love handles), and back definition, there's clearly a very strong change in that it's obvious... but in looking at the side view pic, the tricep horseshoe change seems unreal... some of that might be the slight angle change and the lighting, but actually going back to look at the 2nd set (after week 1) I think it's more you going from more of a "puffy" look to more of a "hard" look in in that first week... but even so comparing the 2nd set to the 3rd set, I see obvious change to love handles, back definition, abs, tricep definition, etc. even accounting for slightly different lighting angles. Anyhow, not trying to knock you here or suggest the product doesn't work (I know Ursobolic does from my own experience, and I have no doubt that UR Spray is an improvement on that), just trying to keep it real, as I know that's what you're all about.

Basically over a 1 week period even on a very clean diet, there's typically not much to notice, if anything the first week would be the one where you might be able to have noticeable progress in 1 week (due to water loss) but I can clearly see an obvious change in your 2nd week... which I find more impressive than the 1st week change.... overall your progress is nothing short of amazing. I really think this is a great log bro, most importantly because of the clear honesty in the reporting, and legit weekly progress pics, which you basically never see in forum logs.

FYI, I found that I slept like a log for the first time in quite a long time last night (more solid then if I take regular old sleep supps) and even overslept by about an hour this morning (fortunately I work from home so it's not a big deal) which I almost never do unless I'm sick or something. That alone is a huge effect, considering the hormonal and recovery benefits of solid deep sleep.

One other question for ya; I'm not seeing the natty peanut butter that you say is a staple for you (I love it too) is that something you've cut out due to the lack of need for additional fat with the transdermal delivery method? If it's there, is it part of your calorie totals? Just curious...

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Yea, my bad, first set to third set, you obviously got what I was asking... I said that because I strongly suspected you were taking things like that into account but wanted to be sure because if you look at some specific areas like abs, lower back (which agreed there's nothing that flexing does for love handles), and back definition, there's clearly a very strong change in that it's obvious... but in looking at the side view pic, the tricep horseshoe change seems unreal... some of that might be the slight angle change and the lighting, but actually going back to look at the 2nd set (after week 1) I think it's more you going from more of a "puffy" look to more of a "hard" look in in that first week... but even so comparing the 2nd set to the 3rd set, I see obvious change to love handles, back definition, abs, tricep definition, etc. even accounting for slightly different lighting angles. Anyhow, not trying to knock you here or suggest the product doesn't work (I know Ursobolic does from my own experience, and I have no doubt that UR Spray is an improvement on that), just trying to keep it real, as I know that's what you're all about.

Basically over a 1 week period even on a very clean diet, there's typically not much to notice, if anything the first week would be the one where you might be able to have noticeable progress in 1 week (due to water loss) but I can clearly see an obvious change in your 2nd week... which I find more impressive than the 1st week change.... overall your progress is nothing short of amazing. I really think this is a great log bro, most importantly because of the clear honesty in the reporting, and legit weekly progress pics, which you basically never see in forum logs.

FYI, I found that I slept like a log for the first time in quite a long time last night (more solid then if I take regular old sleep supps) and even overslept by about an hour this morning (fortunately I work from home so it's not a big deal) which I almost never do unless I'm sick or something. That alone is a huge effect, considering the hormonal and recovery benefits of solid deep sleep.

One other question for ya; I'm not seeing the natty peanut butter that you say is a staple for you (I love it too) is that something you've cut out due to the lack of need for additional fat with the transdermal delivery method? If it's there, is it part of your calorie totals? Just curious...
I cut it out due to the carb count, will add it back in next week, I am a peanut butter freak!! I love the stuff, no offense taken at all. I expect some skeptic comments. The tricep Horse shoe may possibly be lighting. In my old apartment the lighting was perfect for pics in the new one the light hangs lower and light is harsher. 1" of movement makes a lot of difference and since I am both model and photographer its hard to get it exact. I try as best as I can.

I am glad you appreciate the effort I put in here as it does take a lot of time. To me a log not documented with photos of progress is worth nothing. I can say anything I want to. I can say I gained 10 or lost ten, the camera shows it in black and white. Wich I also use because I think color takes away subjectivity. There is less to focus on with black and white

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
6/11/2012

Supplementation:

Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Diet :

Breakfast:
4 whole hard boiled eggs
4.5 ounces pork sausage cooked weight
2 oz Cheddar cheese
6 cups coffee
1/4 cup

Meal 2:
8 oz Turkey Sausage
1 oz pepper jack cheese

8 oz Turkey Sausage
1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:

6 hardboiled eggs
2Tblsp's Mayo with 1 tsp thermogenesauce
1 oz muenster cheese

Meal 5:

12 Oz ground beef 90/10
2 strips thick cut bacon
1 oz swiss cheese
2 tbsp Mayo with a 2 tsp Thermnogenesauce

Snack:

2 hardboiled eggs

1 oz pork rinds
2 tblsp mayo

Preworkout: Clearshot 30ml
White Flood 1 serviing

Work out:

Legs:

Squats:

135x20x1, 225x20x1, 275x15x1, 315x10x1, 315x8x8 Concentrated on form, today light leg day cut the volume all sets done below parallel and slow ans controlled

Leg Presses:

500x15x2, 600x15x2, 700x12x3

Leg Extensions: 145x20x1, 165x20x3, 170x15x2, 185 x 12 x 1

Hoist Leg Curls: 110x12x2, 120x10x2, 130x8x2

Standing Calf Raises: 4x380x 12

Seated Calf Raises 110x3x12

Overall a solid workout, buried my leg presses and squats deep so got a good stretch. Legs very sore. Back is a ok, my knees are pain free just realized that they haven't hurt for a bit and usually they hurt all the time. Perhaps the ursolic's anti inflammatory effect good sense of well being and very deep sleep. Leaner still than yesterday the scales read 209 . Everything going beyond all expectations, time for some shuteye

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you never become crazy for some sugar cravings?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
you never become crazy for some sugar cravings?
I am not a big sweets person, I like Chocolate,and my girfriend's homemade Greek pastries. I am more of a salty crunchy snack person I crave Dorito's

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not a big sweets person, I like Chocolate,and my girfriend's homemade Greek pastries. I am more of a salty crunchy snack person I crave Dorito's
Great!
sometimes got too much stress and end with an edy`s rocky road ice cream pint :(

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
Yea, it's so easy to just demolish a family fun size bag of Dorito's for me, I can't keep these in the house or I'll end up in rocking in a corner like a golum with my "precious" bag and muttering something about "just one more... just one more"...

Great!
sometimes got too much stress and end with an edy`s rocky road ice cream pint :(
I go for a 2 scoop cookies-n-cream protein shake w/ 2% milk, and a few spoonfuls of my latest fav ice cream; presently Girl Scout "Samoas" ice cream... Since I'm on the LeanGains protocol I can justify it, especially if I'm leaning towards the "recomp" side of a cut... I just keep it to post-workout nights. :)

Sadly it appears I'm both a sweets and salts addict... explains why I have such a hard time cutting, I like to eat too damn much lol. Thankfully PA has come out with UR Spray, which may be the most useful non-stim supplement for a cut ever as it can actually help forgive diet mistakes.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Yea, it's so easy to just demolish a family fun size bag of Dorito's for me, I can't keep these in the house or I'll end up in rocking in a corner like a golum with my "precious" bag and muttering something about "just one more... just one more"...

I go for a 2 scoop cookies-n-cream protein shake w/ 2% milk, and a few spoonfuls of my latest fav ice cream; presently Girl Scout "Samoas" ice cream... Since I'm on the LeanGains protocol I can justify it, especially if I'm leaning towards the "recomp" side of a cut... I just keep it to post-workout nights. :)

Sadly it appears I'm both a sweets and salts addict... explains why I have such a hard time cutting, I like to eat too damn much lol. Thankfully PA has come out with UR Spray, which may be the most useful non-stim supplement for a cut ever as it can actually help forgive diet mistakes.
So you are liking the effects eh?

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
So you are liking the effects eh?
Ok, so it's only been 5 days, and putting aside the consistent solid sleep, and now that you mention it I think also a reduction in joint pains that I'll have to keep an eye on as I haven't had an arthritic elbow pain in a few days and have been lazy about using joint force lately... As well, I'm not taking photos, and I'm not running this solo...

So with that preface, yea my broscience meter says this is definitely an order of magnitude stronger than Ursobolic. The scale isn't changing really, especially cause I'm also running mechabol and switched to more of a recomp style LG diet (more carbs in general, and eating all I can post workout) now, but I can see what I think is almost of a doubling of my rate of progress of leaning out while feeling much fuller muscles (definite increased pump in the gym which if nothing else is huge mentally when recomp/cutting) and I even think an increase in muscularity (on top of what I was already seeing from the mechabol) which is crazy.

I've been trying to hold off on saying what I'm about to say, for fear that it's placebo or wishful thinking (and maybe fear that it'll cause others to buy it and we'll have a shortage) but I'm starting to think that this stuff is comparable to GH... not that I've done GH, but from what I've read and discussed with others, it takes time for GH to work a slow steady progress as far as leaning/gaining, and of course there's a 5h!t-ton of sides that go with it. I think that if you were to add up the constant and strong effect of UR spray @ ~100 sprays/day we're looking at the holy grail of cut/recomp bro... never mind the effects that regular Ursobolic seemed to have in maintaining gains in my last PCT, I can't wait to see how UR spray performs in PCT.

Let's put it this way, unfortunately I just bought a new car so things are a little tight for me, but I can tell you that as I start to free up funds, I'm going to be stocking up on this stuff big time, which is a first for me with any compound really, as I see myself never wanting to come off of it... even when I get myself to a point where I've reached my body comp goals, this will make it so much easier to maintain.

Now I just hope no one pays attention to my posts... move along, nothing to see here...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those results are amazing and the feedback is strong on this one. Any idea when it gets back in stock?

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
Those results are amazing and the feedback is strong on this one. Any idea when it gets back in stock?
@#$%^&*!!!! last I checked this was still in stock, grrr - I just asked PA on PHF. I hope it's soon.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^ Yeah, I am glad I picked up some more last week. My stock is at 3 1/2 bottles right now. I've been doing about 120 sprays/a day. It's looking like that will get me 12 days per bottle. I workout in the evening. So 60 sprays in the morning (7am) and 60 sprays pre-workout (7pm).

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

i am awaiting some materials to make more. hopefully next week

doolee

Awards
In. If only using 50 sprays a day (30 day per botlte), would it be best to use 50 sprays upon waking, or divide the dosage to 25 morning + 25 night?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
In. If only using 50 sprays a day (30 day per botlte), would it be best to use 50 sprays upon waking, or divide the dosage to 25 morning + 25 night?
Either should be fine I'd probably just dose it all at once as one of the reasons of putting it in a spray form is sustained release.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
6/12/2012

Supplementation:

Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Diet :

Breakfast:
10 oz 90/10 Ground beef
1 oz Cheddar Cheese
6 cups coffee
1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
8 oz ground beef 90/10
1 oz cheddar cheese

8 oz cooked ground sirloin 90-10
1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:

8 oz 90/10 ground beef
1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 5:

6 eggs Scrambled
1 oz Jack Cheese

Snack
2 hardboiled eggs

1 oz pork rinds
2 tblsp mayo

Workout: no workout today

Observations:

Still experiencing an enhanced feeling of heat, sweating more than normal even with the ac full blast. Still looking leaner, still eating lots of fat, I am carbing up tomorrow night, I am going on a trip and tomorrow will be my last log entry until at least Sunday. I am flying to Wisconsin, I am then driving back with my GF and her son U-haul in tow. Wish me luck, pray for me whatever your religious or non religious leanings may be . Something tells me I gonna need help lol. If I can I'll take a couple of quick shots of post carb up. This is as depleted as I have ever been, I am eating the pre-show meals from the Showtime Diet. I wanna look good when I get there so she still wants to come back with me lol. Quick observation, wow has my face and head leaned out when you don't have hair you'd be amazed how much muscle there is in your head. Yeah I know, Muscle head, anyway, I noticed my face in the mirror while I was don't squats and it was definitely leaner bordering on gaunt.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I have No reservations whatsoever recommending this. It works, fast and well. I still do not believe I am setting pr's while leaning out, that has never happened to me before Elbows knees and shoulders have never felt better either. Its weird, its like stuff that has been hurting for years and had pretty much just become the bodies equivalent of white noise to me, you know everyday pain that takes something worse to break through the threshold and all if a sudden there is no background pain...nice side effect

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have No reservations whatsoever recommending this. It works, fast and well. I still do not believe I am setting pr's while leaning out, that has never happened to me before Elbows knees and shoulders have never felt better either. Its weird, its like stuff that has been hurting for years and had pretty much just become the bodies equivalent of white noise to me, you know everyday pain that takes something worse to break through the threshold and all if a sudden there is no background pain...nice side effect
Sounds nice :)

~Rosie~

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Sounds nice :)

~Rosie~
Not too shabby, I am exhausted no update tonight in fact not until Sunday. Truth is flying to Wisconsin and driving back with girlfriend and U-haul in tow. we are going to try and drive all the way through so no internet its 23 hrs wish me luck

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not too shabby, I am exhausted no update tonight in fact not until Sunday. Truth is flying to Wisconsin and driving back with girlfriend and U-haul in tow. we are going to try and drive all the way through so no internet its 23 hrs wish me luck
Good luck man!
Have a safe and fruitful trip!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ENJOY IT!

~Rosie~

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
yea, hope you get lucky bro... err... I mean good luck!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I probably missed it, but where are you applying this? Midsection? Tops of feet?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
yea, hope you get lucky bro... err... I mean good luck!
Its my long time GF, I am always lucky lol Besides what woman could resist all this .......BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Couldn't say that with a straight face and thanks

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I probably missed it, but where are you applying this? Midsection? Tops of feet?
Scalp(obviously I am bald) neck backs of ears, shoulders upper pecs under arms, insides of arms tops of hands, privates, insides of thighs behind knees and tops of feet

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
Its my long time GF, I am always lucky lol Besides what woman could resist all this .......BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Couldn't say that with a straight face and thanks
it seems to many that

"length of relationship" is inversely proportional to "frequency of getting lucky"

so good luck avoiding that ;)

macdon1588

Awards
Out of curiosity, do you think that the location of the spray matters? I ask because I'm about 16 percent body fat and I've been spraying it on my stomach fat area for the most part. Do you think I'm getting good absorbansy or should I use other areas like privates and feet?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity, do you think that the location of the spray matters? I ask because I'm about 16 percent body fat and I've been spraying it on my stomach fat area for the most part. Do you think I'm getting good absorbansy or should I utilitie other areas like privates and feet?

you should try to spread it out over as much skin as possible. dont just keep spraying in the same spot.

macdon1588

Awards
you should try to spread it out over as much skin as possible. dont just keep spraying in the same spot.
Thanks. I spray it basically from neck to crotch, and on my thighs as well. I try to keep the sprays in covered areas as I have kids that climb on me. I believe it is helping pretty well as I am pct from a cut with11spray and mechabol and my strength is doing well and I am still leaning out. I just want to get the most I can out it.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
it seems to many that

"length of relationship" is inversely proportional to "frequency of getting lucky"

so good luck avoiding that ;)
Thanks but after living apart for three years frequency can only increase lol. Least ways I hope so

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Truth, I've probably said this before, but YOU ARE THE MAN. I'm picking this up definitely. I loved the capsuled urso. The constant progress in this log is gonna have me order a couple bottles. Hell, I may even shave my head for a larger application area.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Truth, I've probably said this before, but YOU ARE THE MAN. I'm picking this up definitely. I loved the capsuled urso. The constant progress in this log is gonna have me order a couple bottles. Hell, I may even shave my head for a larger application area.
I'm sold as well. When this gets in I'm doing the 2 pack deal ASAP.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Truth is the man and I meant him in person and shook his hand lol I swear since I meant him and PA I've been having great body comp changes lol must be magic