TRT PCT/Exit Plan w labs, using OTC and Humanofort?

Brolz

Awards
Clomid is not necessary. Not everyone takes clomid for pct, it accelerates the hpta function restoration and minimizes discomfort/loss of gains on cycle but I'm not totally shut down and my taper and supplement regimen will work. Watch me

Brolz

Awards
My nuts are still working , I can avoid addingsuppression

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Brolz has no clue what he's talking about. He's wanting to do things his way instead of what will work. He doesn't listen to anything anyone tells him. I don't understand why he keeps asking for help if he doesn't take it

Brolz

Awards
Day 5: No gel today or yesterday, same supplement protocol. I am currently in the process of switching endos, considering getting a clomid subscription for if my protocol doesnt work, mine wont prescribe it but I am already 5 days into my TRT exit and feel fine for now, maybe a little tired. Got results of Saturday 7/25 9am bloodwork, last day of 4 pumps gel, 2 weeks off 8 week SARM cycle. Not very accurate because of the sarms 2 weeks prior, oh well.

7/25/15: 4 pumps androgel (2 weeks post SARM cycle)
Total test: 129 (250-1100)
Free test: 38.6 (35-155)
Estradiol: <15
FSH: 1.2 (1.6-8)
LH 1.4 (1.5-9.3)

7/11/15 (4 pumps gel, final week of 8 week SARM run)
Total test: 93
Free test: 34.5

5/11/15 (3 pumps 1.62% Androgel, no SARMs for many months)
Total test: 567
Free test: 131.5

12/27/14: Prior to Gel (for baseline LH, FSH comparison(2 weeks post ostarine))
Total test:263
Free test: 80.5
Estradiol: 25
LH: 5.1 (1.5-9.3)
FSH: 4.3 (1.6-8)

Wondering if the Arimistane in the Nolvadren XT (OTC AI) is a good idea to block E conversion and boost LH n FSH, or bad idea since my E is so low already....I know its effects are mild anyway so thinking Ill keep it, it also contains some DHEA which may be beneficial for androgen building blocks as I am low on both

Brolz

Awards
alwaysfirst Endo says she has no experiencel, I said Id be her guinea pig for Clomiphene citrate administration for hypogonadal males, and sent her several links to studies and articles declaring its safety and benefits, she is asking other endos in her practice if they will take me on and prescribe it to me. If not I can get it RC way, but honestly I would rather see if I can do without adding another med to come off

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't understand why your Dr can't give you Clomid since he already have given you Androgel?
Not all doctors are educated enough on Clomid to prescribe it. I fell victim to this with my doc.

But, if this does happen you can always seek another physician.

Brolz

Awards
Day 10: Feeling AMAZING, no testosterone as of day 4, taking Recycle and HCGenerate all at once at night before bed to assist natural test production while I sleep, along with 2 Humanofort at night, 1 in AM, and 1 at noon (400mg Humanofort/day), and Nolvadren XT in AM along w DAA 3g. Did only a 3 day taper off the gel (3 pumps, 2 pumps, 2 pumps, Days 1-3), and I feel better overall than I did at 4 pumps, or for years before I started TRT. Had a dip in energy and libido days 5-8, but nothing severe, barely noticable. NO CLOMID, NO BIG DEAL for short term (7 month) Androgel TRT exit PCT (so far....) I am going to give a lot of credit to proper sleep and eating habits and all of these supps for how I have recovered so far. Training just as hard or harder as before, and continuing to make gains in LBM as well as strength (back to 224lbs, lean, at 6', have never been this big except on week 4 of LGD4033 about 2 months ago). I will try and keep posted if anything changes here positively or negatively, and will definitely post new labs when I get bloodwork taken in a month or 2. Will stop the nolvadren after week 4, and decrease the Humanofort to 200-300mg.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Day 10: Feeling AMAZING, no testosterone as of day 4, taking Recycle and HCGenerate all at once at night before bed to assist natural test production while I sleep, along with 2 Humanofort at night, 1 in AM, and 1 at noon (400mg Humanofort/day), and Nolvadren XT in AM along w DAA 3g. Did only a 3 day taper off the gel (3 pumps, 2 pumps, 2 pumps, Days 1-3), and I feel better overall than I did at 4 pumps, or for years before I started TRT. Had a dip in energy and libido days 5-8, but nothing severe, barely noticable. NO CLOMID, NO BIG DEAL for short term (7 month) Androgel TRT exit PCT (so far....) I am going to give a lot of credit to proper sleep and eating habits and all of these supps for how I have recovered so far. Training just as hard or harder as before, and continuing to make gains in LBM as well as strength (back to 224lbs, lean, at 6', have never been this big except on week 4 of LGD4033 about 2 months ago). I will try and keep posted if anything changes here positively or negatively, and will definitely post new labs when I get bloodwork taken in a month or 2. Will stop the nolvadren after week 4, and decrease the Humanofort to 200-300mg.
Hahaha, not even you can think that you are recovered after 6 days off test?! This is pure comedy, I'm just waiting for somebody to say "this thread was just a joke"

Brolz

Awards
I don't think Im fully recovered but I literally feel better than I did when I was using the gel, I dunno if it's from the supps or what, I think that Androgel is just easy to recover from honestly, it's not a steady supply of test for weeks like pinning is, and it had only brought my levels up to high 500s. I think being in the 800-1100 range for a prolonged period on shots would take a lot more to recover from. I dont know what you want me to say bud! This is just an honest account of how its going SO FAR. I am anxious to see how I feel in a week or 2 more, and also to take bloods in a few weeks.