PCT and TRT

epicfailsnail

Awards
Hi,

I'm relatively new to the PED world, but got into it after starting TRT a couple years ago. I'm now running the following:
Dbol 25 mg daily (six weeks only)
Eq 600 mg once weekly (12 weeks total)
Test 500mg split over two injections per week (12 weeks total)

My question is regarding PCT after my cycle. Since I"m on doc prescribed TRT and I don't particularly care about restarting my natural test after the cycle, what should I do for PCT? I currently take Armi once weekly, but I'm specifically talking about the true Post Cycle regimen.

Can anyone recommend a PCT for my specific situation?

Thanks in advance!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You don't pct that's why you're on trt

epicfailsnail

Awards
You don't pct that's why you're on trt
Ok, thank you. I was fairly certain that was the case, but didn't know if there was anything else I needed to take that would help with recovery or any toxicity that was caused during the cycle.

I appreciate you being helpful, as I said I'm pretty new and just want to try to get the best info I can. I'm sure you know how much terrible info is floating around out there....

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok, thank you. I was fairly certain that was the case, but didn't know if there was anything else I needed to take that would help with recovery or any toxicity that was caused during the cycle.

I appreciate you being helpful, as I said I'm pretty new and just want to try to get the best info I can. I'm sure you know how much terrible info is floating around out there....
Yeah ... You should definitely be taking supplements/ancillaries designed to keep you healthier during your cycle.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
As mentioned above, lots of support supps for your cycle and in the first month post cycle cycle while your levels are still high. Other than that, your PCT is your TRT.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As mentioned above, lots of support supps for your cycle and in the first month post cycle cycle while your levels are still high. Other than that, your PCT is your TRT.
^^^ Yep. .... And time off.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi,

I'm relatively new to the PED world, but got into it after starting TRT a couple years ago. I'm now running the following:
Dbol 25 mg daily (six weeks only)
Eq 600 mg once weekly (12 weeks total)
Test 500mg split over two injections per week (12 weeks total)

My question is regarding PCT after my cycle. Since I"m on doc prescribed TRT and I don't particularly care about restarting my natural test after the cycle, what should I do for PCT? I currently take Armi once weekly, but I'm specifically talking about the true Post Cycle regimen.

Can anyone recommend a PCT for my specific situation?

Thanks in advance!
If your on trt then there is no thing as pct in your world. But there are things you want to do.

When your done with your cycle you stop pinning, even your trt you stop for a few weeks and pin nothing. The reason we do this is to get our testosterone levels back to the trt range as fast as possible. So If your cycle ends today, wait ideally 4 weeks (I usually get impatient by the 3rd week and then go back to your normal trt dose. During the 3-4 weeks that your test levels drop in range your estrogen will probably not drop as fast so I would continue your on cycle ai dose the first 2 weeks off. Other then that, go get bloodwork and once everything looks good spent a month or 2 in the healthy zone and start planning your next cycle.

600mg of eq is gonna be present in you for a solid 8 weeks I think.... 14 day half life × 5 is 70 days, so that's actually 10 weeks. So just because your "off" those first 4 weeks and then just on trt the next 4, your really still on a mini cycle most of this time so keep eating and training like your on cycle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Didn't realize so many ppl already chimed in so sorry for the repetitive posts

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For the future, on cycle at bare minimum I would be taking 5000iu d3, 3gm epa/dha, 1200-1800mg of nac, ubiquinol, and whatever other vitamins you typically take. Get out the habit of starting cycles with a oral because orals typically raise bp and cholesterol while causing a little liver stress. If you start a cycle and get any those sides and almost everyone does, now you spend the whole rest of your cycle with those health markers shitty. Save the orals for when your balls deep in a cut and can't reduce food any more. Or when your trying to break a pr once in a blue moon. But for building lasting muscle tissue, orals are kinda meh. There like a expensive hooker. They look nice but there still trash lol

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For the future, on cycle at bare minimum I would be taking 5000iu d3, 3gm epa/dha, 1200-1800mg of nac, ubiquinol, and whatever other vitamins you typically take. Get out the habit of starting cycles with a oral because orals typically raise bp and cholesterol while causing a little liver stress. If you start a cycle and get any those sides and almost everyone does, now you spend the whole rest of your cycle with those health markers shitty. Save the orals for when your balls deep in a cut and can't reduce food any more. Or when your trying to break a pr once in a blue moon. But for building lasting muscle tissue, orals are kinda meh. There like a expensive hooker. They look nice but there still trash lol
The hooker analogy is fukking awesome!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
And they make you feel good during your training session, so like an hour, just like a hooker