TRT injection

Azziko

Awards
Is thigh the best spot to do it in or deltoid better?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There’s no best spots. If you’re on trt you’ll eventually need to rotate anyways and use multiple spots. I would say glutes and shoulders are your most noob friendly spots.

Azziko

Awards
There’s no best spots. If you’re on trt you’ll eventually need to rotate anyways and use multiple spots. I would say glutes and shoulders are your most noob friendly spots.
yeah like left and right side rotation. I was wondering if the shoulders could be better in some way though because people do it and there's a higher chance of hitting a nerve in the shoulder right?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah like left and right side rotation. I was wondering if the shoulders could be better in some way though because people do it and there's a higher chance of hitting a nerve in the shoulder right?
No rotation like another muscle not just left and right of the same muscle for 35 years.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hitting a nerve is slightly uncomfortable and you simply move the needle a little, it’s not going to kill you. And it happen twice for me out of 2000+ injections. You’re fine

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I personally go, Left delt, Right Delt, Left Glute, Right Glute. Then repeat.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like Mathb said above, there aren’t really any best spots. It’s pretty individual really, and even then, sometimes a spot will just be irritating for a while. There are times that I skip a spot in my rotation because the previous injection there still feels a little off. And sometimes I just don’t feel like pinning glutes, or delts, or VG, or whatever. For me personally, and after a long time on TRT and waiting too long to add a spot to the rotation, I can say that a good approach for someone new to trt, or pinning in general, is to get familiar with as many spots as possible from the beginning. Start rotating spots early on and you’ll at least delay scar formation for a while, and you’ll have more options if an area is just being a twat. Sometimes a couple weeks of skipping a muscle is necessary to let everything calm down. I mean, you’re jamming a piece of steel into your body then pushing a foreign substance into tissue. Sometimes it just needs a break. The more injection site options you have, the longer you can rest an area if it gets irritated.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Like Mathb said above, there aren’t really any best spots. It’s pretty individual really, and even then, sometimes a spot will just be irritating for a while. There are times that I skip a spot in my rotation because the previous injection there still feels a little off. And sometimes I just don’t feel like pinning glutes, or delts, or VG, or whatever. For me personally, and after a long time on TRT and waiting too long to add a spot to the rotation, I can say that a good approach for someone new to trt, or pinning in general, is to get familiar with as many spots as possible from the beginning. Start rotating spots early on and you’ll at least delay scar formation for a while, and you’ll have more options if an area is just being a twat. Sometimes a couple weeks of skipping a muscle is necessary to let everything calm down. I mean, you’re jamming a piece of steel into your body then pushing a foreign substance into tissue. Sometimes it just needs a break. The more injection site options you have, the longer you can rest an area if it gets irritated.
Well said. My first year on trt / cruise I did what most did and got comfortable with only one spot (glutes for me) 1 year later.. just ONE year and my left glute has litterally a rock had little ball under the skin that’s just scar tissue and I can’t pin there anymore.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well said. My first year on trt / cruise I did what most did and got comfortable with only one spot (glutes for me) 1 year later.. just ONE year and my left glute has litterally a rock had little ball under the skin that’s just scar tissue and I can’t pin there anymore.
Same for me. Same spot on each glute. I had zero pip pinning there and I beat the hell out of both the first couple years of TRT. Wish I started rotating more muscle groups earlier, because I too have some scar tissue on my a$$ and I don’t know of a way to get rid of it.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Same for me. Same spot on each glute. I had zero pip pinning there and I beat the hell out of both the first couple years of TRT. Wish I started rotating more muscle groups earlier, because I too have some scar tissue on my a$$ and I don’t know of a way to get rid of it.
I don’t think there’s any unfortunately especially when it’s formed and hard. I tried deep massages and what not but it’s just there to stay lol

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don’t think there’s any unfortunately especially when it’s formed and hard. I tried deep massages and what not but it’s just there to stay lol
Agreed. Once it’s there, it’s there. I tried massage guns as well but that honestly kind of made it seem worse. I suppose it’s one of those things on my “I wish I did this differently” list.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glutes and delts for me, someday I will get up the nerve to try my bi's

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Glutes and delts for me, someday I will get up the nerve to try my bi's
Bi's have got to be one of the more psychologically daunting areas to pin, i shudder just thinking about it, reckon i could do tri's though, anyone ever done tri's?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My tri's are better developed than my bi's so I don't want to give the a reason to grow faster!