Trt subq injections bruising

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
I’m on trt and they recommened I do sub q injections in my stomach fat . When I do my subq injections with test I’m bruising the last two times . With the hcg I don’t bruise . I dispense the medicine slowly into my stomach but I’m still bruising . Is there any advice on how to make the bruising stop ?

Also I have another question I’m going to start boxing and I will start getting punched in the area I’m doing the subq injections . Would there be any effect or bad things to happen from getting hit were the injections r going in ? I have big love handles can I inject there ?

Is the mid section body fat the only place to do subq injections ? Should I start injecting intramuscular since I will be getting punched in the stomach ?

The hcg needles are 30 gauge 1/2 inch
The test needles are 27 1/2 inch
Any advice will be greatly appreciated

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
The video I saw for subq injections was on the defy website . It shows to just put the needle in straight and not to grab any fat . So I haven’t tried by pinching the fat . Or angling the needle .

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The video I saw for subq injections was on the defy website . It shows to just put the needle in straight and not to grab any fat . So I haven’t tried by pinching the fat . Or angling the needle .
Pinning test subq leads to a significant increase in aromatization vs IM, as fat cells carry aromatase enzyme. Stick that test in your delt and you will get more out of it.

Getting punched is bad for anything, so if it expands a bruise no biggie - you were probably gonna bruise anyway.

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
IMG_0241.JPG
the dark one was 4 days ago the one that’s not so dark was yesterday .

James Tyr

James Tyr

Awards
Bilaterally maybe?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just IM it...ive been doing it for almost 20 years...just alternate butt cheeks..lol

James Tyr

James Tyr

Awards
Billateraly is one dose, two pin locations. Usually IM in shoulders. Or but t cheeks

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
IMG_0243.JPG

The thing in the middle is just a pimple I popped but the other two are bruises from the injections I seem to only be getting from the test . Hcg shots are not bruising me . The first time I shot the test it didn’t bruise . It wasn’t even noticeable and I’m doing everything the same .

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
I get three injections of test and three of hcg a week . I inject both very slowly .

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 173208
The thing in the middle is just a pimple I popped but the other two are bruises from the injections I seem to only be getting from the test . Hcg shots are not bruising me . The first time I shot the test it didn’t bruise . It wasn’t even noticeable and I’m doing everything the same .
It's from the same vial?

I really think that you should try IM injections. You could always switch back, but I don't think you'll want to.

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
It's from the same vial?

I really think that you should try IM injections. You could always switch back, but I don't think you'll want to.
Same vial nothing changed since the first time I started injecting first 3 shots were good after that they started bruising

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Same vial nothing changed since the first time I started injecting first 3 shots were good after that they started bruising
Then change to part 2 of my comment.
Why stick to a way that is arguably not as good, which you are having problems with?

Good questions.....
That aren't receiving any answers.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been sub q into stomach fat with either peptides or hcg for the past 6 months and never bruised.....I pinch the fat up and go in at a 45 degree angle.....just using a slin pin.

Agree with the above on the test though. Just IM that into your ass....you’ll need a 1 inch or longer for glutes though.....

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
They only sent 1/2 inch needles what locations can I hit with a 1/2 inch needle that is intramuscular. I haven’t tried punching the fat or doing it at 45 degree angle .

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They only sent 1/2 inch needles what locations can I hit with a 1/2 inch needle that is intramuscular. I haven’t tried punching the fat or doing it at 45 degree angle .
When I told you to pin your delts IM, did you even read that?

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pinning test subq leads to a significant increase in aromatization vs IM, as fat cells carry aromatase enzyme. Stick that test in your delt and you will get more out of it.

Getting punched is bad for anything, so if it expands a bruise no biggie - you were probably gonna bruise anyway.
That is absolute incorrect as I have been on sub q trt for years with no estradiol issues whatsoever.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is absolute incorrect as I have been on sub q trt for years with no estradiol issues whatsoever.
Okay, so just because you don’t have high e2 on your subq TRT dose science doesn’t apply?

Aromatase exists in fat stores. That’s not up for debate.

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
I did intramuscular for about two weeks . I feel better doing sub q . The bruising stopped . Hopefully I can continue to do sub q . I herd you can sub q into the love handles . Has anyone injected to their love handles ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did intramuscular for about two weeks . I feel better doing sub q . The bruising stopped . Hopefully I can continue to do sub q . I herd you can sub q into the love handles . Has anyone injected to their love handles ?
No but this would work fine on any estered product such as the test. If you prefer subq, go for it.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

That is so incorrect as I am on sub q trt and because of the slower release there is less aromatization and have bloodwork to prove.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is so incorrect as I am on sub q trt and because of the slower release there is less aromatization and have bloodwork to prove.
Never mind on this post I forgot it was resolved

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
Im with defy they recommended me to do sub q . I feel better on sub q then intramuscular. Also the sub q I can do myself . Intramuscular I was to scared to do on my own i would have my gf give me the shot . Oh yea and I get a big bump when I do intramuscular and that’s because she would take forever to release the test. I was doing intramuscular on the shoulders .

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im with defy they recommended me to do sub q . I feel better on sub q then intramuscular. Also the sub q I can do myself . Intramuscular I was to scared to do on my own i would have my gf give me the shot . Oh yea and I get a big bump when I do intramuscular and that’s because she would take forever to release the test. I was doing intramuscular on the shoulders .
Im curious... In what way(s) do you feel better on subq?

Honestly, it seems luke most guys that "feel better" on subq, just feel better that they aren't doing IM. Which some guys seem to be afraid of, or don't undestand how to do for some reason.