Fluctuating numbers on TRT and injection sites

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Just curious to get some feedback on this.

I am currently on TRT. I have been on TRT for almost two years. Most of my numbers come back within 800-900 for total testosterone range and usually everything is fine. Every once in a while though(specifically twice now) my levels have dropped to about 650's and this last time 590's. I have my blood drawn at the same times during every blood panel and my blood work is done every three months religiously.

I have recently switched up injection sites from felts to thighs because I felt as if I was building up scar tissue plus the additional benefits of its almost pain free and easier to inject in the thighs then it is the shoulders for me.

Does anyone here with knowledge or experience think that the lower test numbers are from switching injection sites? I know it sounds like a ridiculous question on face value but trying to figure out why there is such a huge difference.

When my test number first changed and was in the 650's about six months ago I attributed that to an ostarine and short lgd run which by the way fcuked up my lipid profile big time.

Old School

Old School

Awards
A lot of variables including injection sites and manufacturing issues. Site issues would be blood flow and absorption rates and test quality issues as well as diet possibly ...

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
A lot of variables including injection sites and manufacturing issues. Site issues would be blood flow and absorption rates and test quality issues as well as diet possibly ...
My diet is generally always the same unless I am bulking or cutting which I am doing neither of those right now. All of my TRT medications are from legitimate pharmacies and are generally always the same pharmaceutical company. Do you think blood flow from different sites such as shoulders and thighs make that much of a difference?

Old School

Old School

Awards
Only logical explanation

wrugg08

Awards
Just curious to get some feedback on this.

I am currently on TRT. I have been on TRT for almost two years. Most of my numbers come back within 800-900 for total testosterone range and usually everything is fine. Every once in a while though(specifically twice now) my levels have dropped to about 650's and this last time 590's. I have my blood drawn at the same times during every blood panel and my blood work is done every three months religiously.

I have recently switched up injection sites from felts to thighs because I felt as if I was building up scar tissue plus the additional benefits of its almost pain free and easier to inject in the thighs then it is the shoulders for me.

Does anyone here with knowledge or experience think that the lower test numbers are from switching injection sites? I know it sounds like a ridiculous question on face value but trying to figure out why there is such a huge difference.

When my test number first changed and was in the 650's about six months ago I attributed that to an ostarine and short lgd run which by the way fcuked up my lipid profile big time.
2 wks into an lgd cycle tanked my lipids and my total T dropped to 490 while on TRT. My total T is always above 800.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I have had a better lipid profile on halodrol then I did on any osta or lgd run. It is crazy especially since they are considered “milder”. I couldn’t believe how much my lipids tanked. In my opinion they are just not worth it over other compounds.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's a graph detailing the release rate of different injection volumes and locations. Larger volume injections, regardless of dosage, and smaller muscles release slower.

Attachments

sarge40

Awards
My levels are consistently higher when I do delt shots exclusively versus when i do quad shots exclusively. I go from the mid to high 800s with quad shots to around 1000 with delt shots. I'm currently rotating again and have a blood test coming up, so I'll see how much, if any difference there is mixing it up.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I had no clue it would pose that much of a difference. That is huge to me considering I feel optimal at around 800-900. Definitely not 590. I feel weaker but don’t know if it is sort of a placebo effect considering I know it is currently lower than normal. Definitely let me know what your results are because right now I am using quads and delta exclusively. Haven’t ventured to any other spots and don’t really want to mess with the glutes too much due to sciatic nerve concerns. It flares up on me from time to time due to a back injury a while back.