TripDog hits up 3-AD with authority! (sponsored)

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think at that dose it will still put on some decent mass bro, specially if ran consecutively not pulsed like trip runs it. I ran it at 10-12mg for 3 weeks and put on a solid 8lbs probably can be run much longer at a higher dose from how I felt at that point but thats all one bottle got me. Fun ass compound IMO.
Hmm, 'fun ass compound IMO' .. Care to elaborate ? What were the pros and cons you experienced ? (obviously the 8 lbs bw gain was a pro .. but strength wise, side effect wise, etc ..)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, 'fun ass compound IMO' .. Care to elaborate ? What were the pros and cons you experienced ? (obviously the 8 lbs bw gain was a pro .. but strength wise, side effect wise, etc ..)
I honestly didnt experience any noticable sides, maybe slightly raised BP cause I had ooccasional headaches but I wasnt checking it and wasnt taking anything for it so Im sure It coulda been thrwon in check with some hawthorne berry but wasnt outta hand enough for me to care. Strength, as Trip was saying, was one of the best of any compound Ive tried. Gains were very dry too and I was very vascular from this, no bloat. Kicked in very fast and the effects were strong throughout as well. probably added at least 15-30lbs to most lifts.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I honestly didnt experience any noticable sides, maybe slightly raised BP cause I had ooccasional headaches but I wasnt checking it and wasnt taking anything for it so Im sure It coulda been thrwon in check with some hawthorne berry but wasnt outta hand enough for me to care. Strength, as Trip was saying, was one of the best of any compound Ive tried. Gains were very dry too and I was very vascular from this, no bloat. Kicked in very fast and the effects were strong throughout as well. probably added at least 15-30lbs to most lifts.
Man, I'm convinced it was a great purchase now ! I just want to start it, dammit ! lol .. Won't be for a while, though .. Don't want to deal with the potential 'sides' of PH's in a while ..

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, I'm convinced it was a great purchase now ! I just want to start it, dammit ! lol .. Won't be for a while, though .. Don't want to deal with the potential 'sides' of PH's in a while ..
Good to see ya around Nor-W, I wish more people on this forum were as dedicated as us..lol Great job man!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used it only preworkout..every now and then. It turns you into a monster, no joke. I dosed it at 12mg like 2 hours before the gym, and I just tore sh*t up like a champ. Not really anabolic, but strength goes up big time, with a very hot blooded feeling.....very fun compound.
This was the best peice of advice I had seen in a while. I followed Trip's plan and used 12 mg. pre-workout only for my last cycle of ALRI Methoxy TRN @4.5 mg. per day, and 12 mg. per day of M-Dien, and 15 mg. per day of Phera. It was a great cycle. That pre-workout TST made me want to tear the freaking gym down!! I felt like:frustrate and :aargh: I bought 5 bottles off of E-Bay at a steal!!:hammer:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice song of the day btw, never heard that redo before.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This was the best peice of advice I had seen in a while. I followed Trip's plan and used 12 mg. pre-workout only for my last cycle of ALRI Methoxy TRN @4.5 mg. per day, and 12 mg. per day of M-Dien, and 15 mg. per day of Phera. It was a great cycle. That pre-workout TST made me want to tear the freaking gym down!! I felt like:frustrate and :aargh: I bought 5 bottles off of E-Bay at a steal!!:hammer:
I love the visual, man, reps ! ;)

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
trip you are a no good cH*** mcmyspacin slob! ;) 5 hundeeeeeeeeeee

UGH!

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I forgot the lol. Sorry man bad f$%ken joke, I will go for a time out.

Last edited:
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
You think cause you have a bit of a build that you can sum up everyone else's dedication. If I was P.A.L I would give you a time out.

Everyone on here deserves respect, smart as comments like that can make people leave this site. I don't think that is A.M's goal, do you?
What are you refering to?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You think cause you have a bit of a build that you can sum up everyone else's dedication. If I was P.A.L I would give you a time out.

Everyone on here deserves respect, smart as comments like that can make people leave this site. I don't think that is A.M's goal, do you?
Do me a favor, go play in trafic....Nobody asked you, and nobody is forcing you to read my thread. You don't like it, don't fukcin read it!

Thank-you

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Wow.....What the h*ll are you talking about?:blink: The next time you want to post sensless crap like this do us all a favor and give yourself a "time out."

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13

2 caps am
2 caps preworkout

Sick workout today, hit up a little of everything. Weight is 189 so up about 2 pounds. Strength is great, mood great, energy great. Just some acne, and rage to report. I seem to think the last 2 weeks will be better that the first two....

Diet: very clean

Sleep: better than week 1

Sides: acne, rage, strength, energy

Song of the day: Sugar, System of a down

I cant hear this song without wanting to run around banging my head in a violent mannor:aargh:..lol

~the Triptastik one

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Dude Wtf?

Seriously man...whats up with the hostility? There's no need, or cause for that. You interrupted Trip's log with this nonsense for what reason?

If you have beef you don't interrupt a log to do so. Handle your sh*t through PM's. You talk about respect, but yet you just disrespected someone else (a highly respected board member at that) by making that uncalled for post. Now if you don't like Trip than just stay out of his log...simple as that. We don't need this kind of crap on AM...thats what BB.com is for...all the damn drama.

Now Trip, back to your log. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. Good selection in music for the most part too. I come to your log to catch a bad ass tune of the day, and go to Trauma's for the motivational pics of bangin ass babes. Its a win-win situation. :D. I am really curious to see the end results that you and Trauma have. Like I said, having two brothers run the product at the same time should make for interesting comparison.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Much love n respeck to you Trippy Doog!

And ditto on the 'no drama needed at AM'. Please always take it to PM's or a Mod, don't ruin a log with that shizzle! :wave: Thanks

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good lookin log TripDiesel!! Ive been noticing definatey rage as well!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good lookin log TripDiesel!! Ive been noticing definatey rage as well!!
3clipseGT, you're starting to sound like a rage-aholic like myself! I'm gonna go crazy someday and be found running this 3-AD, plus TST, MMV2, M-5AA, and MDHT all at the same time. I'll go in and eat my gym. No, I mean literally EAT my gym:food: I'll pick up a 45 wheel and just start munching on the damn thing!! Oh, and as if you can't tell, my MMV2 is racing through me right now.:aargh: I like it a lot!!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:wtf: Bump?

Why the hell does this need bumping :nono:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
3clipseGT, you're starting to sound like a rage-aholic like myself! I'm gonna go crazy someday and be found running this 3-AD, plus TST, MMV2, M-5AA, and MDHT all at the same time. I'll go in and eat my gym. No, I mean literally EAT my gym:food: I'll pick up a 45 wheel and just start munching on the damn thing!! Oh, and as if you can't tell, my MMV2 is racing through me right now.:aargh: I like it a lot!!
thats a lot of orals, glad to see they aren't all methyls though ;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do me a favor, go play in trafic....Nobody asked you, and nobody is forcing you to read my thread. You don't like it, don't fukcin read it!

Thank-you
You reported the post. Why not allow the staff to respond to the post report instead of you perpetuating the drama (which btw...I have never ever seen drama in any of your threads in the past...ever) by posting your retaliation post?

So should I MOD his (and now yours) post or let you handle it just like you did? Which is it sir?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And ditto on the 'no drama needed at AM'. Please always take it to PM's or a Mod, don't ruin a log with that shizzle! :wave: Thanks
Better yet, DON'T do either and just keep all sources of drama out of here.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Don't know how I missed this until now. Subbed! Keep up the good work Trip. 3-AD looks like a solid product. I guess it was worth the wait.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats a lot of orals, glad to see they aren't all methyls though ;)
I was only kidding of course. I'm not taking all of those at the same time.:fool2: But I do love me androgens. The rage and brute strength are almost addictive man!!:twisted:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, been busy and hadn't had a chance to check out Trips log in a few days. seems I missed a lot.

Glad to hear the cycle's going ok, though.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, been busy and hadn't had a chance to check out Trips log in a few days. seems I missed a lot.

Glad to hear the cycle's going ok, though.
Yea, seems to be getting better as I go along..

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
nice log bro, cant wait till the stuff hits the shelves, then im stacking this and hdrol

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NEW 1-AD???? wtf
Yeah, I saw a little about this on another thread recently. I would like to go on record here and volunteer to be a tester on the new 1-AD please. I am assuming of course that this is from Ergopharm. I'll present a very honest and thorough log to be sure!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
egh, we'll see. i am looking forward to tren more lol

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
:wtf: Bump?

Why the hell does this need bumping :nono:
Wow. Eeeeeeeasy there. Obviously I've made an error in typing "Bump" to sign on for updates. My bad if thats the case. But if so, "WTF does it mean then"? No disrespect intended. I'll just stick with "Sub" from now on.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. Eeeeeeeasy there. Obviously I've made an error in typing "Bump" to sign on for updates. My bad if thats the case. But if so, "WTF does it mean then"? No disrespect intended. I'll just stick with "Sub" from now on.
You'll have to excuse NEOBORN:smite:. He gets easily excited, especially with poor "newbs". Most of us here at AM are very congenial, affable, and helpful. We're ALL here to "Learn, Teach, and Lead"!! Something that we all should remember. We all posted here for the first time, once upon a time. Welcome friend!!:welcome:

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Neo just didn't realize you were subbing. Generally when someone types "bump" its because the thread is old and nothing has been typed in a couple days or more. The "bump" will bring the thread back up to the top of the list of threads in whatever category it's in, but since the thread was only like an hour or two old there wasn't really a need for an actual "bump". Just a misunderstanding of general terminology. It's all good bro. Welcome to AM.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Sozzry :( TT and TG are right I didn't know you were just subbing :)

Welcome to AM:thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Days 14-15

Day 14: Off (2 caps am, 2 caps 5pm)

Day 15: (2 caps am, 2 caps preworkout)

Today was a typical great Trip workout. The 3-ad does have some crazy pre workout focus and drive attributes. I need to check the other tester logs to see whats going on with their status. Its hard to keep tract of like 200 threads at once..lol.

Still nothing huge to report, very little weight change, but strength is def up. I almost got 250 up on my seated military press today...I will get it!!! UGH!!!!!!!!! :aargh:

Sides- acne, road rage

Song of the day: Last Resort, Papa Roach

werd.....

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Today was a typical great Trip workout. The 3-ad does have some crazy pre workout focus and drive attributes. I need to check the other tester logs to see whats going on with their status. Its hard to keep tract of like 200 threads at once..lol.

Still nothing huge to report, very little weight change, but strength is def up. I almost got 250 up on my seated military press today...I will get it!!! UGH!!!!!!!!! :aargh:

Sides- acne, road rage
As you know Trip, I'm doing a log for Legal Gear Sciences new MMV2 product:study:. I see it being very close to this 3-AD you're hitting up with authority! Almosts identical according to sides and effects, Almost purely androgenic, tons of aggression, focus, and strength for workouts. It will start to harden your muscles after about 5 to 7 dadys, and has a distinct diuretic effect. I'm been urinating like a Russian race horse since day 1. It's drying me out though and increasing veinage, vascularity, and definition. Strength is way up too. You might wanna try this sometime down the road, and I'll probably give the 3-AD a test spin also. Thanks for your informative log thus far. Tripdog ROOLZ!!!:head:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Way to go Trip!

Sides- acne, road rage

Song of the day: Last Resort, Papa Roach

werd.....
250 on the seated military bench is no joke! There is no doubt that you will get it! The sides...Road Rage...thats just kinda funny to me. your probably having that kind of rage where you wish the person driving to piss you off could hear every curse word you say through the radio in their car...now that would be some sh*t wouldn't it? :D. Looks like the results and effects are really kicking in now. Beyond that, great music selection as per the usual. Keep up the great log and the hard work brutha.

Cheers,

-Sean-

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hope youre not road ragin with a big lifted 4x4!!!!

keep it up trip youll hit that PR on the shoulder press thats a nice # too.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll get that 250, trip. I have faith.

Unfortunately, the Loch Ness Monster wants Tree Fiddy.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The seated military bench was a favourite of mine for a while but I've started doing overhead BB should presses and bringing the bar down to the back of my head and I'm loving it, although with heavy weights it is a bit hard on my back.

Back on the main topic, looking awesome Trip! I've been lurking since you started, but wanted to toss that in there.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TripDog General Chat 265
Chuck Diesel Get Diesel Nutrition 15
TripDog Supplement Logs 382
Chuck Diesel Company Promotions 34
TripDog Supplement Logs 165