TripDog hits up 3-AD with authority! (sponsored)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip you are the Log God!

Do you ever have time where you dont get a sponsored log? Damn youre a lucky guy, i guess in a sense you are a walking advertisement. Everybody wants to get you on their stuff! Rock on :head:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Trip you are the Log God!

Do you ever have time where you dont get a sponsored log? Damn youre a lucky guy, i guess in a sense you are a walking advertisement. Everybody wants to get you on their stuff! Rock on :head:
yea hes got a trib test (max dosed 3 bottle cycle!!!)/ R4W log coming up....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey, its a good way of being satisfied with staying off cycle. Trippdaddy's got some potent logs :dump::toilet::toofunny:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Depending on how much trip like this run with Trib ... will determine whether i run a similar log... i enjoyed the DTH at 6 caps.. so i think i may have to hit up 10 caps a day trib extreme combined with hmmm 5 caps R4W.. that def aught to be fun!!!

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
Just a Fckn gorgeous log trip! Thanks for the new playlist!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a Fckn gorgeous log trip! Thanks for the new playlist!
dude this is my new song...on the way home from class tonight it came on......Puddle of mud, psycho..It may seem weak, but it got me all amped up and sh*t.

Thanks for the support bro.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude this is my new song...on the way home from class tonight it came on......Puddle of mud, psycho..It may seem weak, but it got me all amped up and sh*t.

Thanks for the support bro.
I love this song. Its perfect for the way I feel about women bout half the time, they drive me psycho, specially my EX... my wifey, not so much, but still a great song.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love this song. Its perfect for the way I feel about women bout half the time, they drive me psycho, specially my EX... my wifey, not so much, but still a great song.
Hell yea bro!!!!!!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhh...I'll get to be the first post of the day in my time zone. Maybe it'll be a good way to start the day.

Trip,

It is obvious that I have held a personal grudge toward you for some time now. It stems from the period of time when you and your friends were causing me a lot of grief. There was some lingering after math when that group moved to an other place and proceeded to berate my else where. It has been a while now since those people have had any influence on this board yet I still seem to be retaliating toward you for some reason or an other.

I wanted to take the time to tell you that I am sorry. You really have not done anything in and of yourself as of late to be anything but a positive contributor and influence to this board.

I believe that we both have great passion and heart and would likely be friends having circumstances conducive.

So I wanted to let you know I have taken the time to step back and check myself and recognize that there needs to be a line between my personal issues and my position.

Like yourself I was at a time very active in contrinuting to and experiencing this board the way you are. I'm sure it we do the board and yourself a lot of good if I quit contributing the way I have been lately. I have invested myself passionately and loyaly to this board almost, well maybe not almost, to a fault. The investment return ratio is way out of balance.

So, issues about products and companies and testers and logs aside...I'm sorry for riding your asz (more specifically making inflamtory statements about your character or integrity) the way I have. I'll get back to doing what I'm paid to do.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhh...I'll get to be the first post of the day in my time zone. Maybe it'll be good to start the day.

Trip,

It is obvious that I have held a personal grudge toward you for some time now. It stems from the period of time when you and your friends were causing me a lot of grief. There was some lingering after math when that group moved to an other place and proceeded to berate my else where. It has been a while now since those people have had any influence on this board yet I still seem to be retaliating toward you for some reason or an other.

I wanted to take the time to tell you that I am sorry. You really have not done anything in and of yourself as of late to be anything but a positive contributor and influence to this board.

I believe that we both have great passion and heart and would likely be friends having circumstances conducive.

So I wanted to let you know I have taken the time to step back and check myself and recognize that there needs to be a line between my personal issues and my position.

Like yourself I was at a time very active in contrinuting to and experiencing this board the way you are. I'm sure it we do the board and yourself a lot of good if I quit contributing the way I have been lately. I have invested myself passionately and loyaly to this board almost, well maybe not almost, to a fault. The investment return ratio is way out of balance.

So, issues about products and companies and testers and logs aside...I'm sorry for riding your asz (more specifically making inflamtory statements about your character or integrity) the way I have. I'll get back to doing what I'm paid to do.
:clap2:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:Bro hugs:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
talk about a humble post, :thumbsup: to that sir. I feel a burying of the hatchet in order.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhh...I'll get to be the first post of the day in my time zone. Maybe it'll be a good way to start the day.

Trip,

Very nice post B. :clap2: It will be nice to have everyone back on the same page and enjoy this great place that we all love. :D

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
come on B......

you're ruining your tough reputation w/the BDS squad.

if a truce is called who is going to be our nemisis?

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
this log has lost TF, and that is hard to do.

-TF

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I won't be trying that anytime soon. Even if it wasn't a mediocre compound. I'd maybe pay 35. 40 tops.
You're calling it "mediocre" when you haven't even tried it for yourself? :think:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Trip,

People can hate me, thats fine. I don't expect everyone to understand the way I represent myself, thats fine. I know I get singled out all the time, thats fine. I say fo-shizzle, werd, and things like that, and thats me bro. I grew up inner city, and thats just who I am.

I do my best to help people with questions on this board, and get tons of pm's and I ALWAYS answer all of them(except the fools looking for a source). I am here to help, you need to see that. I'm not perfect, but I am sure not hard to get along with, as I think many people can attribute to that.

The 3-ad comments were just not cool, and yea I will say that.

I do good unbiased logs, and don't appreciate being called a whore. I was asked to do my logs. Dave from Palo Alto is a great guy, and it does not bother him if we(pal) do other logs. I like to try things just as everyone does.

Chad being banned for one night talking with me about some girl...that really upset a lot of people. Chad is a great guy, and has been here from the start of AM. Guys that use hormones, tend to like to talk about girls. I know we were out of line, but I would really like to see chad back here.

I think everyone needs to let go of past hate(myself included), and realize we are all here for the same reason.

Nobody is perfect, and that is what makes life......life.

I do appreciate the post B, thank-you.
~Trip

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice post Trip! I also agree that chad being banned was harsh. Chad is a GREAT guy overall and i will attest to that to the end of time. I would really appreciate Chad being re-instated here on AM. We all made mistakes here over time, so lets all learn, forgive, and move on. Chad is NOT one of the bad ones here, he like us all at times says things out of context, but he is a GREAT guy at heart! :D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think his ban was a week anywho.... my guess is he'll be reinstated any day now guys.... I hope

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Good apology B, I for one have always loved your posts.

Trip you iz teh guy and helpful!

Trauma pimpdaddy smackaho wonderful

BDS meh :)

Chad back here x3!!! :thumbsup:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did not ban Chad.
Additionally, there is something that need be made clear for the record: I did not single handedly ban the BDS from this board. I banned a couple guys but there were more of them banned buy some other mod or admin other than me. It was not my single handed sweep of the board. They earned it just as well all by themselves from an other mod or the owner.

They all had great heart but all managed to offend, upset or infringe upon boards rules enough times to get themselves removed by multiple different mod.

Keep in mind that none of the other mods reasoned [geeze I pleaded with at least two of them] with them as much as I did. Also Chad had already been banned once before as CrazyOtter for his antics so it is not as if he has no history of offending behavior. Besides you all have a new home gathering place.

You guys should take it up with the owner. I am not going to be scape goat for behaviors by members that earned themselves a banning...especially when I didn't even ban them.

I'm not going back there. I offered my apology to bury the hatchet with you two remaining guys. I am done with this. I think we all need to be.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Additionally, there is something that need be made clear for the record: I did not single handedly ban the BDS from this board. I banned a couple guys but there were more of them banned buy some other mod or admin other than me. It was not my single handed sweep of the board. They earned it just as well all by themselves from an other mod or the owner.

They all had great heart but all managed to offend, upset or infringe upon boards rules enough times to get themselves removed by multiple different mod.

Keep in mind that none of the other mods reasoned [geeze I pleaded with at least two of them] with them as much as I did. Also Chad had already been banned once before as CrazyOtter for his antics so it is not as if he has no history of offending behavior. Besides you all have a new home gathering place.

You guys should take it up with the owner. I am not going to be scape goat for behaviors by members that earned themselves a banning...especially when I didn't even ban them.

I'm not going back there. I offered my apology to bury the hatchet with you two remaining guys. I am done with this. I think we all need to be.
I should have rephrased my statement, i didn't automatically assume that it was you that banned chad B. I was just trying to say he's honestly a good guy at heart.

Agreed, the hatchet has been buried, and now we can all move past this and learn from it. :D :cheers:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'll miss some of those guys who've been banned.
some of them were pretty funny!
and a few i still talk to on other forums.
most eveyone i've seen banned from here deserved it - those guys included.

Last edited:
AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
ok - so on what page is the current overall assessment of this run on 3ad?

moose

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TripDog General Chat 265
Chuck Diesel Get Diesel Nutrition 15
TripDog Supplement Logs 382
Chuck Diesel Company Promotions 34
TripDog Supplement Logs 165