TripDog hits up 3-AD with authority! (sponsored)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A trauma and trip favorite. Comic relief to ease the 3-AD anticipation! LOLOLOL :drunk:

That is some brother sh*t right there. (for those that don't know, me and trauma had this this movie out from blockbuster for like 25 weeks.) Back in the day this WAS the flick!!! That and Scary Movie 1 & 2.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is some brother sh*t right there. (for those that don't know, me and trauma had this this movie out from blockbuster for like 25 weeks.) Back in the day this WAS the flick!!! That and Scary Movie 1 & 2.
Lol.........Man i love that scene! "Hmmm very interesting, I see your hobbies include drinking, smoking weed, and all types of ill sh*t." :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've all sold our souls to be testers.......;)
Really? I wish someone wanted my soul then. I've offerd to do 2 logs in the last week for free bottles of LegalGear MMV2 and the new 1-AD that's coming out. No offers yet! They could make me a long-time customer by tossing a few freaking bones my way. I'll do very thorough and honest logs on this stuff also!!:type:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3ad, here we go again...

Lets see how it goes for you Trippy kid, subbed.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
8% bodyfat?????

:FUfinger::FUfinger::FUfinger::FUfinger::FUfinger:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Really? I wish someone wanted my soul then. I've offerd to do 2 logs in the last week for free bottles of LegalGear MMV2 and the new 1-AD that's coming out. No offers yet! They could make me a long-time customer by tossing a few freaking bones my way. I'll do very thorough and honest logs on this stuff also!!:type:
dude...your soul is only worth $19.95 and a bottle of LG 1-ad is worth $44. this equates to a bad deal for the manufacturere.

just kidding bro.....just keep pestering people here and making friends and eventually you will get picked for anything you want.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude...your soul is only worth $19.95 and a bottle of LG 1-ad is worth $44. this equates to a bad deal for the manufacturere.

just kidding bro.....just keep pestering people here and making friends and eventually you will get picked for anything you want.
is that the secret? i guess im not pestering enough!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

$19.95--Holy Bat Sh*t!! Batman!! When did I get a raise? Really though, I see alot of logs of people getting freebies to sponsor, and they're like 5'9 and 185 lbs. And they report, "Dude, this sh*t is awesome. Just like roids (if you've never done roids before that is), I'm getting real strong. I just benched 135 lbs. for 6 reps!!" Come on man. We need real people doing honest logs for people to shell out their hard-earned moolah!! I'm 6'3 and 265 pounds and can bench 315 for 8 reps.I can put up the 100 pounders for 21 reps on the incline too!!:twisted: Let's see what this (3-AD) and some LG MMV2 can do for a real bull like myself. LegalGear reps, if you're reading this, 2 free bottles of MMV2 could make me a customer for life!!:box: Your call!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$19.95--Holy Bat Sh*t!! Batman!! When did I get a raise? Really though, I see alot of logs of people getting freebies to sponsor, and they're like 5'9 and 185 lbs. And they report, "Dude, this sh*t is awesome. Just like roids (if you've never done roids before that is), I'm getting real strong. I just benched 135 lbs. for 6 reps!!" Come on man. We need real people doing honest logs for people to shell out their hard-earned moolah!! I'm 6'3 and 265 pounds and can bench 315 for 8 reps.I can put up the 100 pounders for 21 reps on the incline too!!:twisted: Let's see what this (3-AD) and some LG MMV2 can do for a real bull like myself. LegalGear reps, if you're reading this, 2 free bottles of MMV2 could make me a customer for life!!:box: Your call!!
Did you throw ur app in for the giveaway for a sponsored log were throwin? If not get ur butt in there! :lol:

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Second that opinion right there ! I couldn't have said it better myself .. Alhough it'd literally be age-discrimination in a sense. But you're right, I want to see people @ a higher level of dedication, and actually bodybuilders who live and breathe the life style like myself. And I want to see some crazy $hit, like tri-sets, drop-sets being incorporated. People trying new things instead of doing their chest workout with 3 * 5 of chest, 3 * 5 of flyes, then maybe two sets of db curls. Dude, that kind of logging doesn't say **** ! When I ran my IntraStack, I'd switch up the dosages of the IXL to find my perfect timing, and within 2 weeks, I found that taking 3 caps pre-workout, and 3 caps intra-workout, kept me going and going and going .. I want to see some other people do their own thing ! Get a 'bodybuilding-personality' - don't follow the crowd, and do your own thing !! It's literally how I've always been one step ahead of my peers .. (not to sound cocky, but you get my picture!)

People, it's time to crank up the volume and seriousness a little bit !!!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Second that opinion right there ! I couldn't have said it better myself .. Alhough it'd literally be age-discrimination in a sense. But you're right, I want to see people @ a higher level of dedication, and actually bodybuilders who live and breathe the life style like myself. And I want to see some crazy $hit, like tri-sets, drop-sets being incorporated. People trying new things instead of doing their chest workout with 3 * 5 of chest, 3 * 5 of flyes, then maybe two sets of db curls. Dude, that kind of logging doesn't say **** ! When I ran my IntraStack, I'd switch up the dosages of the IXL to find my perfect timing, and within 2 weeks, I found that taking 3 caps pre-workout, and 3 caps intra-workout, kept me going and going and going .. I want to see some other people do their own thing ! Get a personality ! haha

Well Said!!!

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LegalGear reps, if you're reading this, 2 free bottles of MMV2 could make me a customer for life!!:box: Your call!!
But in ALL seriousness, bro, you really got to ask for TWO bottles ? One wouldn't suffice ? Come on now, don't get too high and mighty here ! LOL ..

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Second that opinion right there ! I couldn't have said it better myself .. Alhough it'd literally be age-discrimination in a sense. But you're right, I want to see people @ a higher level of dedication, and actually bodybuilders who live and breathe the life style like myself. And I want to see some crazy $hit, like tri-sets, drop-sets being incorporated. People trying new things instead of doing their chest workout with 3 * 5 of chest, 3 * 5 of flyes, then maybe two sets of db curls. Dude, that kind of logging doesn't say **** ! When I ran my IntraStack, I'd switch up the dosages of the IXL to find my perfect timing, and within 2 weeks, I found that taking 3 caps pre-workout, and 3 caps intra-workout, kept me going and going and going .. I want to see some other people do their own thing ! Get a 'bodybuilding-personality' - don't follow the crowd, and do your own thing !! It's literally how I've always been one step ahead of my peers .. (not to sound cocky, but you get my picture!)

My workouts go to 11.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Norwegian again."

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
alright, fine...back to the hijacked topic at hand.

t-god, i see that you are a beast in you avitar! and i know norwegian is an animal!

does being giagantic and strong make someone a more credible product reviewer?

or does getting all creative with workouts help prove product effectiveness?

if i were a manufacturer i would want to choose reviewiers who were more near average that appeal to the majority.
and maybe throw in one token rookie and advanced aas user to get a full spectrum.
but in general it's safest to choose the middle road when pimping your product through logs.

this is JMO. so have fun w/it! lol.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright, fine...back to the hijacked topic at hand.

t-god, i see that you are a beast in you avitar! and i know norwegian is an animal!

does being giagantic and strong make someone a more credible product reviewer?

or does getting all creative with workouts help prove product effectiveness?

if i were a manufacturer i would want to choose reviewiers who were more near average that appeal to the majority.
and maybe throw in one token rookie and advanced aas user to get a full spectrum.
but in general it's safest to choose the middle road when pimping your product through logs.

this is JMO. so have fun w/it! lol.
I feel ya, man, I understand what you're going for. I'm just saying, I miss real dedication to logs.. One dude I got to give props to is VolcomX311, he's got every number of every workout written down. He's got the effects of the products. His diet, his dosages, his timing .. He's got everything you want to see in a log there. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/87241-gaining-strength-while.html .. Those are the kinds of logs I want to follow, and those are the kinds of logs that get my attention.. He was just an example, but ofcourse I've seen other very dedicated loggers. I'm just saying, the fresher they are, the less likely they are to report on what the rest of us want to hear about ... Also, the fresher they are, the less comparisons they can draw. And you know how well we like to see one product stand up against others ! After reading a log, I want to be able to say, 'THIS is why I'm choosing THIS product over all the others in the same category !'

Feel me ?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i agree norwegian.
and yes, volcom is solid!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing wrong with a solidly done log with a little humor in there as well. :)

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think it's about time we give the thread back to Trip. I mean, after all, he IS the one logging here ! ;)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My 3-AD came today when I was at work, so tomorrow will be day one...WOOT!!!!!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, i'm gonna be the last one to get it. It's still in georgia!! :frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is anyone else having trouble posting pictures with url addresses? When I go to that little mountain thing and put the url in it, nothing happens?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone else having trouble posting pictures with url addresses? When I go to that little mountain thing and put the url in it, nothing happens?
I find it's quicker and seems to work better to save the pic to your comp and then upload it that way.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ok, now why did i post this again? lol

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You were supposed to post cute baby pics of Trip!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
pics....man we all know your f-ing ripped..lol...

trip pumped to see this stuff in action bruv...good luck

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ok, now why did i post this again? lol
I was going to be a special message from Ashlee Simpson saying..... "Ashlee says, dont be a dirty birdy and lip sync"

It was a good luck message......cause gwen and allesandra are out of the picture..:(

I know ...i'm an idiot...:lol:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
My 3-AD came today when I was at work, so tomorrow will be day one...WOOT!!!!!!!!
Is it tomorrow yet? What about now? What about now? Now? ...eh? eh?

Make time go faster!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahahahahahahah no you didn't!!!! We were pimpin like champs son!! LMAO!!! Good times!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahahahahahahah no you didn't!!!! We were pimpin like champs son!! LMAO!!! Good times!!!
Yeah man, i finally figured out how to scan and resize lol. I look hammered in the first one hahahaha! Big pimpin' there broski!!!

Last edited:
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i know a stupid question but, yall are really brothers? how cool... im gonna try and get my little bro hooked on lifting and stuff.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know a stupid question but, yall are really brothers? how cool... im gonna try and get my little bro hooked on lifting and stuff.
For sho! We grew up training together. :cheers:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
For sho! We grew up training together. :cheers:
props on that dude it seriously has to be the coolest thing haha. so who could kick whos ass? jk. what were yall pushin as 18 yr olds? just something to compare myself to for when i get yalls ages

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
props on that dude it seriously has to be the coolest thing haha. so who could kick whos ass? jk. what were yall pushin as 18 yr olds? just something to compare myself to for when i get yalls ages
We pretty much kicked each others ass at different points in life. What a time it was haha!! I remember we started training around 16-17 at powerhouse gym. Good memories man.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i can kick Traumas ass around the block, but back in the day at like 18 ish we were around 280 bench

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Well i can kick Traumas ass around the block, but back in the day at like 18 ish we were around 280 bench
sweet im 20 lbs up on yall muahaha. imagine that.:cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Son in your dreams.........:bruce1:

We were pretty dedicated even at a young age. A good foundation that we built off.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
seriously though thats cool both yall swoldiers. haha i would hate to be your parents. two huge ass mofo's for kids. im off for the night peace! good luck with the logs bros

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TripDog General Chat 265
Chuck Diesel Get Diesel Nutrition 15
TripDog Supplement Logs 382
Chuck Diesel Company Promotions 34
TripDog Supplement Logs 165