Triazole vs Erase/Titanium

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Which one would you think would be more effective to run? Triazole is getting awesome results. Also, has bloodwork with it as well. They are running around the same price.. Which one would you use. Oh, I plan on using perform with this also. Possibly might get the AX/Triazole deal. But, just trying to get omre bang for my buck.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
All good products and stacks man...not really fair to consider one over another.

Whatever one you find as better value. Not sure how long the Erase/Titanium stack will stay at that price since its $28 off if you were to buy them seperate

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Hey Natty I agree.. One stack is cheaper than the other. However, Triazole is getting crazy reviews..LMAO.. Might try out the Erase/Titanium stack though..

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well, they are both on sale for cheapo, and they wont both always be that cheap, so pick up both and give it a whirl! 4 weeks of one followed by 4 weeks of the other

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Which one would you think would be more effective to run? Triazole is getting awesome results. Also, has bloodwork with it as well. They are running around the same price.. Which one would you use. Oh, I plan on using perform with this also. Possibly might get the AX/Triazole deal. But, just trying to get omre bang for my buck.
I didn't think the Activate Xtreme + Triazole deal would be up on NutraPlanet for this long actually. I am surprised its still there! Its a killer deal.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/driven-sports/triazole-activate-xtreme-stack-1-1-units.html