Tri-Max

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
At 3 caps/day

T3 >800 (above linearity for the machine :eek: ); T4 2.1; Free T4 0.84

And the fat is straight MELTING off my abs (Drip, drip... Clean up on Isle 4 :p )

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Better get some while you still can!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
How's the LBM retention w/the Methyl-D?

Also, is there any way you can get a read on your T3? How much above normal is >800?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Sorry--I just found your basline T3 level of 142.86. So you're seeing like a 7 fold increse in a week?? Dude you'd better be dropping some lbs! ;)

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
From WebMD:
Total triiodothyronine (T3):
70–195 ng/dL

MaddCapp

Awards
SS -

Are your lifts all staying up, or are you dropping some LBM along with the fat?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
SS -

Are your lifts all staying up, or are you dropping some LBM along with the fat?
Actually I lost a bit of LBM and my lifts were **** for a little more then a week, but it's because I made a solution of M-Dien with Everclear, and it didn't hold in solution at all. It took me over a week to figure this out :eek: . I wasn't shaking the solution (mixture) either, and I was drawing with an oral syringe from the top :( . So I was probably getting very little M-Dien while on the Tri-Max with very little calories (for me). Since I figured this out and now I'm shaking it and drawing from the middle or bottom (and added something ;) ), my lifts are back up and my I'm looking pretty swole again.

MaddCapp

Awards
Actually I lost a bit of LBM and my lifts were **** for a little more then a week, but it's because I made a solution of M-Dien with Everclear, and it didn't hold in solution at all. It took me over a week to figure this out :eek: . I wasn't shaking the solution (mixture) either, and I was drawing with an oral syringe from the top :( . So I was probably getting very little M-Dien while on the Tri-Max with very little calories (for me).
That sucks. Glad you figured it out and are bouncing back.

How much M-dien are you taking? I'm thinking I'll run a low dose of M-dien for 4 weeks along with some m5aa pre-workout. Gonna run the TriMax week 1 - 1 tab/D; weeks 2&3 - 2 tabs/D; week 4 - 1 tab/D.

5 weeks to kick-off. Can't wait :)

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
How's the LBM retention w/the Methyl-D?

Also, is there any way you can get a read on your T3? How much above normal is >800?
I could get a read if I did a dilution. Only problem is that I don't work in Chemistry where the tests are done, and the lady working in there now isn't as cool as the guy that usually works there. She already told me "You're T3 is really high, I've never seen a T3 that needs to be diluted before." So I don't want to arouse her suspicions any further. Next week I'll get an accurate reading, or maybe Sunday or Monday night.

sawastea

Awards
Clen with TriMax sounds appealing ;)

Great thread guys, I'm gonna take a dab at a few bottles

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
T3 diluted 1:2 684.26
1368.52 ng/dl of T3 on 3caps/day of Tri-Max

Get it while it's hot!!!

I just found out that there's a test for Free T3 that the machine will do, but we're out of reagent :( Out of reagent for Total T4 too, but Free T4 was 0.90, and TSH was (you guessed it) 0.00:)

MaddCapp

Awards
Wow. It'll be interesting to see how long it takes to rebound. Are you going to taper off? You going to run it for one more week?

surferdude26

Awards
Whoa, nice numbers bud. How much weight did you lose off of that? Jesus. I think you had one of the best baselines to judge from anyway with everything being so "normal".

Though, I would also like to see how your recovery goes. I would imagine you're gonna taper off? How long were you running the 3 caps?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any reason to taper off. Nobody tapers off AAS. The way I look at it is this: TSH is shutdown the way LH would be on a AAS cycle. 1 cap of Tri-Max is gonna shut down TSH just like 3 caps will, and 10mg of M1T will shut down LH just like 30mg will. So I could decrease to 2, then 1 cap/day, but I'll still be ON and still shut down. And I'm gonna go for 2 more weeks :p

fieyaa

Awards
Don't know if anyone posted this.. kind of interesting and on topic

Potent thermogenic action of triiodothyroacetic acid in brown adipocytes.

Medina-Gomez G, Hernandez A, Calvo RM, Martin E, Obregon MJ.

Instituto Investigaciones Biomedicas (C.S.I.C.-UAM), Arturo Duperier 4, 28029 Madrid, Spain.

Triiodothyroacetic acid (TRIAC) is a triiodothyronine (T3) metabolite with high affinity for T3 nuclear receptors. We compared the thermogenic action of TRIAC versus T3 in brown adipocytes, by studying target genes known to mediate thermogenic action: uncoupling protein 1 (UCP-1), a marker of brown adipocytes, and type II-5'deiodinase (D2), which provides the T3 required for thermogenesis. TRIAC is 10-50 times more potent than T3 at increasing the adrenergic induction of UCP-1 mRNA and D2 activities. TRIAC action on UCP-1 is exerted at the transcriptional level. In the presence of an adrenergic stimulus, TRIAC is also more potent than T3, inducing lipoprotein lipase mRNA and 5 deiodinase (D3) activity and mRNA. Maximal effects occur at very low concentrations (0.2 nM). The greater potency of TRIAC is not due to preferential cellular or nuclear uptake. Therefore, TRIAC is a potent thermogenic agent that might increase energy expenditure and regulate T3 production in brown adipocytes.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't see any reason to taper off. Nobody tapers off AAS. The way I look at it is this: TSH is shutdown the way LH would be on a AAS cycle. 1 cap of Tri-Max is gonna shut down TSH just like 3 caps will, and 10mg of M1T will shut down LH just like 30mg will. So I could decrease to 2, then 1 cap/day, but I'll still be ON and still shut down. And I'm gonna go for 2 more weeks :p
Given that theory... how are you going to prevent rebound?

A

stevenki

Awards
how would usnic acid be for a post cycle, to prevent too much fat gain

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
How much weight have you lost so far? Any updates?
I haven't been on a scale in a while, but I've lost a ton of fat from my midsection with almost no cardio.

fieyaa

Awards
Yes, you are wrong, IMO.

7-keto increase thyroid signalling, not TSH or thyroid levels.

It actually might slow down true recovery, though to whatever extent it did this, it would have increased thyroid activity.
Posted from avant labs when i asked about recovery..

MaddCapp

Awards
How long have you been on your cycle? There are many misunderstandings about the thyroid. You have about a 2 month supply of T4 stored in your thyroid (5000 mcg in the average 20 g gland) plus another 1000 mcg stored peripherally. Moreover, the body has a poorly understood "thermostat" that upregulates the conversion of T4 to T3 when T4 is depressed (1). In (1) subjects were put on a month long T3 cycle: 50 mcg/day week 1; 75/day week 2; then 100/day weeks 3 & 4, then stopped abruptly. Six days after withdrawal TSH was back in the normal range; 8 days after withdrawal it had returned to baseline and then spiked above baseline until dropping back to baseline by day 42. The point being TSH recovery is very fast.

As for thyroid hormone levels, after going cold turkey T3 dropped to only 22% below baseline and had returned to normal within 2 weeks. The 22% drop in T3 compared to a 60% drop in T4 represents the "thermostat" upregulating conversion of T4 to T3 in a state of thyroid suppression.

Your thyroid will come back quickly after only a minor suppression of T3 (22%) during a relatively heavy cycle (100 mcg/day). I would not even worry about trying to speed recovery.

(1) J Clin Invest. 1984 Feb;73(2):570-5.

Peripheral tissue mechanism for maintenance of serum triiodothyronine values in a thyroxine-deficient state in man.

Lum SM, Nicoloff JT, Spencer CA, Kaptein EM.
Just do a search for 'thyroid recovery' at Avant - (where this was cut and paste from).

Also suggested by other posters there - ECA increases T4 conversion to T3, maintenance calories, and Keep carbs up.

fieyaa

Awards
http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=1&t=9110&st=30

you have to sign up.. but here is the question i asked..

Anyone with t3 or triac (or maybe even t2), I would love to hear feedback, in combo with FL7 and SesaThin, and it should be incredibly synergistic for fat loss.
I received a bunch of triac the other day was actually going to run FL7 post triac to try to bring TSH levels back to normal. Am I wrong to think that FL7 would do this?

Might give SesaThin a try. Reading some good reviews over at AM also about the new HEAT stack.. To many options

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
he was saying that it might increase the time it took for total thyroid recovery, but would make the transition more smooth.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 12 of Tri-max and have lost about 7lbs :) I'm using it as one would T3, with a test/winny cutter, and it's definitely all fat, no muscle loss at all! I would recommend adding an androgen or watching clas very closely. This is working damn well, I'm dropping fat like it's going out of style :D

MaddCapp

Awards
Nice cutter, JWeave :) Make sure to post the final results -

Hey SS ... what's up with the labs? Saw on another thread that you quit your 19 day cycle a couple days ago, and were going to get your bloodwork done. I'm chomping at the bit to start my cycle ... think I'm gonna pick up some of custom's clen to run with it though ;)

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 12 of Tri-max and have lost about 7lbs :) I'm using it as one would T3, with a test/winny cutter, and it's definitely all fat, no muscle loss at all! I would recommend adding an androgen or watching clas very closely. This is working damn well, I'm dropping fat like it's going out of style :D

what is your dosing? I am assuming by saying "one would use T3" you are will taper up fairly quickly then down slowly?

I am going to buy some in about 5 minutes..lol..

h19

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I'll be starting it tomorrow.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
what is your dosing? I am assuming by saying "one would use T3" you are will taper up fairly quickly then down slowly?

I am going to buy some in about 5 minutes..lol..

h19
Actually I ramped up real quick, will go down the same. I did 1 pill for 3 days, have been at 2 pills since, I'm debating upping that to 3 this week, then back down again near the end of the cycle.

I've actually lost another lb since posting that yesterday, lol. I know the combo of **** I'm taking certainly contributes to fatloss in general (with proper diet of course), but I can this stuff seems to accelerate it even moreso IMO :)

BTW I have not done cardio in 2 weeks (finals, limited time) :D :D

skratch

Awards
Im on week 3 and took 3 pills today.I just got some more from custom.How long can we stay on this stuff.

I havnt really been doing any cardio or watching my cals but im down 10lbs.This week Ill cut carbs along with crazzy cardio and see how it goes.

Side not if your gona go on make sure u dont eat fast food when u go out.This stuff is making me **** 3 times a day.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established

People taper T3 so why not taper that, instead of having a bad rebound.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Im on week 3 and took 3 pills today.I just got some more from custom.How long can we stay on this stuff.

I havnt really been doing any cardio or watching my cals but im down 10lbs.This week Ill cut carbs along with crazzy cardio and see how it goes.

Side not if your gona go on make sure u dont eat fast food when u go out.This stuff is making me **** 3 times a day.

You should be winding down your cycle. Please do not use it for longer than 4 weeks.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Skratch, how did you dose wk1-2, if you're on 3 caps on wk3?

I think I'm just gonna try what phatbody did....1 cap a day for 4wks. I'll up the dose if I feel necessary. I'll have to see how my body responds. Should be getting my shipment soon from custom. I'll prolly start a cycle log thread to keep you guys informed on what I'm doing.

Also wanted to ask if any of you guys use anything for rebound/recovery? such as fl7, guggle, l-tyrosine ect.....do you think any of these will help and at what amounts? Thanks.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Nice cutter, JWeave :) Make sure to post the final results -

Hey SS ... what's up with the labs? Saw on another thread that you quit your 19 day cycle a couple days ago, and were going to get your bloodwork done. I'm chomping at the bit to start my cycle ... think I'm gonna pick up some of custom's clen to run with it though ;)
I couldn't find anyone to draw my blood that night, I guess I'm gonna have to bring in my own syringes/needles and stick myself :p . I just drew some blood, so I'll have some results sometime in the next couple hours. Also I think somebody asked if it would be okay to run Usnic Acid post Triac cycle, and I don't think anybody commented on it. What do you guys think?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
5 Days Off

Last cap was taken Saturday night, it's now Thursday night.

TSH 0.36; T4 2.1; Free T4 0.96; T3 71.11; Free T3 2.92

It would've been interesting to see how high my Free T3 was while on, but I'll just do that in a couple weeks when I cycle it again. And unless somebody tells me not to and gives a good reason why, I'll be starting on some Usnic Acid tomorrow. :)

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
And after reading that quote from NANDI and being a broke-ass :rolleyes: , I decided not to use anything post-cycle. No guggle, no FL7, no tyrosine, nada. :cool:

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn bro E4 in the Air Force and they boot you out of the barracks.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I feel MUCH better now :D

skratch

Awards
hey scorpio

I started taking trimax at a real low dosage.I would open the caps up take just enough to make my throat feel swollen.

I worked it up from there just taking a little more and more every day.