Tri-Max

gten79

Awards
Where can I purchase Trimax, I need to lose some weight really fast!!!! Any help would be

appreciated.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Good old Not Big Enuf, ruining yet another thread.. :p

How's it going man? Hope you didn't gain back the fat you lost with trimax?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
BAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!! Hell yeah, you know I'm always around!

It's been going good man. No rebound at all... actually LOST a few more. I seem to have no problems with my thyroid coming back. In a couple weeks I'm gonna get blood work done and see where things are really at though, just to be safe.

How you been doin?

Good old Not Big Enuf, ruining yet another thread.. :p

How's it going man? Hope you didn't gain back the fat you lost with trimax?

turkish

Awards
  • Established
BAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!! Hell yeah, you know I'm always around!

It's been going good man. No rebound at all... actually LOST a few more. I seem to have no problems with my thyroid coming back. In a couple weeks I'm gonna get blood work done and see where things are really at though, just to be safe.

How you been doin?
I've been losing a few more lbs as well, and I have very few flab left - only the small part under the belly button and lower back. Those are the most stubborn areas for me, and as I have also been dieting since mid-june, my weight loss has totally stopped and I'm really sick of dieting. I still have to test the Cellucor cutting stack though. As I'm leaving on vacation soon, I'm thinking of bulking or staying around manintenance for 3-4 weeks, then do the testing when I'm back.

The stack includes a thyroid product which is claimed to be a triac metabolite, so it might be interesting.

Was it ergomax lmg that you previously used? I'm gonna ask you some things about that in an email, mmkayy?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
no prob... i've used ergomax and max lmg both separately. send over the email, always glad to help :)

I've been losing a few more lbs as well, and I have very few flab left - only the small part under the belly button and lower back. Those are the most stubborn areas for me, and as I have also been dieting since mid-june, my weight loss has totally stopped and I'm really sick of dieting. I still have to test the Cellucor cutting stack though. As I'm leaving on vacation soon, I'm thinking of bulking or staying around manintenance for 3-4 weeks, then do the testing when I'm back.

The stack includes a thyroid product which is claimed to be a triac metabolite, so it might be interesting.

Was it ergomax lmg that you previously used? I'm gonna ask you some things about that in an email, mmkayy?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
and i'm so sick of dieting i can't even put it into words. getting there though. nice to like how you look.. for me it has been quite a while. and of course, getting into bodybuilding, we're ALL perfectionists too, so that doesn't help either.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
can i mis trimax with ectotrophin or with that toally kill thyroid,will any of thsoe hgh supplements work with trimax or pct for trimax? what abotu caMP with trimax? and where can i get this?
What the hell is ectotrophin?

revndsin

Awards
Hey I am about to start a cycle of Win and am currently on Tri max and Ephedra. Shoud I take a break before I start the cycle or should I just switch over?

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey I am about to start a cycle of Win and am currently on Tri max and Ephedra. Shoud I take a break before I start the cycle or should I just switch over?
Win = steroid
Trimax/E = Not steroids.

They don't exactly correlate, so you shouldn't have any problems.

revndsin

Awards
OK guys, here is a question: in 3 weeks I'm going to the Olympia and want to be the best I can be. I have a stubborn 10lbs or so. I'm hitting a cycle of Win and was wondering what might be a good companion. Any thoughts?

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
in the future I will remember not to ask for sources for grey market substances

turkish

Awards
  • Established
OK guys, here is a question: in 3 weeks I'm going to the Olympia and want to be the best I can be. I have a stubborn 10lbs or so. I'm hitting a cycle of Win and was wondering what might be a good companion. Any thoughts?
Why do you wanna be the best you can be for the Olympia, are you gonna be posing?

Mom_Wife_Me

Awards
I loved Trimax. I didn't really lose any weight but I lost a couple inches around my waist. Actually, I think I lost weight after the 1st week of being OFF it. It kept working.

It is excellent, I wish they wouldn't have pulled it!

shaorinor

Awards
Wouldn't it be a better idea to maintain after finishing a cycle of T3 or trimax? Considering your natural thyroid levels are still rebounding, I would imagine that going straight into a bulk would be somewhat counterproductive.

In any event, you do look more defined in the SD pics.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Figured somebody should say something on this thread.... as it has sat dead since November. Rest in Peace Trimax.... we'll miss you :-(

(Glad my 3 bottles don't expire til 2008 ;-) hahaha

dandraver

Awards
Being that I'm new to this, am I right in understanding that all prohormones and supplements have been banned by the US gov't? If I wanted them, would I have to travel to Canada or Mexico?

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Being that I'm new to this, am I right in understanding that all prohormones and supplements have been banned by the US gov't? If I wanted them, would I have to travel to Canada or Mexico?
Most Ph's have been banned yes, not all supps. And don't ask where you can get them, it's not a good idea and will get you into trouble here.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
yeah... they decided that they don't want anyone ripping those 500-foot bombs as McGwire did on Andreostenedione... ;)

seriously, search around for the ban in old threads. You'll see exactly what's happened. Read the board rules, too, 'cause you don't want an angry clown on your hands...

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
:whiner:

i believe it is time to let the good ol trimax thread die.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeh, although if you look enough you can find tiratricol in solution at a research chem place :)

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
My friend trimax did quite a lot for me. It's too bad that it's time to put this thread to sleep. Sigh... trimax/triac... truly one of it's kind for weight loss...