trest arimacare question

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Is arimacare strong enough for trest? As in A.I or should I run a stronger a.I ? I plan running the one with trest

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About to run this same cycle. From what I have been reading formeron is necessary for trest

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What type of trest? IM/oral/td?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The short answer is no, regardless of type but the type will make a diff how much stronger you need to go

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
People I have read who have ran tr3st said that arimistane wasn't strong enough. And some ended up running 10mg of nolva a day too. But I personally never ran it. I would prob use aromisin

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Hmm.. what other test base could I run with TheOne ? Being its methyl dht I probably wont need one correct?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oral is the least problematic and the half life is super short so you may be able to get away with arimistane forded a little higher. I would prob have some formestane just to be safe though.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Formestane Definitely solid. And if you only need 100-150mg a day The bottle will last awhile

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
You need to have at least formestane for trest. Its still better to run TD trest though if you want to run it as your base.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper Anabolics 0
Anabolics 5
SkRaw85 Anabolics 39
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 48