trest arimacare question

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Is arimacare strong enough for trest? As in A.I or should I run a stronger a.I ? I plan running the one with trest

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About to run this same cycle. From what I have been reading formeron is necessary for trest

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What type of trest? IM/oral/td?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The short answer is no, regardless of type but the type will make a diff how much stronger you need to go

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
People I have read who have ran tr3st said that arimistane wasn't strong enough. And some ended up running 10mg of nolva a day too. But I personally never ran it. I would prob use aromisin

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Hmm.. what other test base could I run with TheOne ? Being its methyl dht I probably wont need one correct?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oral is the least problematic and the half life is super short so you may be able to get away with arimistane forded a little higher. I would prob have some formestane just to be safe though.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Formestane Definitely solid. And if you only need 100-150mg a day The bottle will last awhile

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
You need to have at least formestane for trest. Its still better to run TD trest though if you want to run it as your base.