Trest Base

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not to be confused with trest suspension, but indeed a trestolone “_________” (fill in blank with cruise, blast, mini-cycle, trest replacement theory).

Starting off the new year with a low dose trest run. 150mgs decanoate per week all subQ. This is the starting point and cycle will evolve throughout. First pin was 12/28/23; bodyweight was 222.7 lbs. This morning nekkid and bowels voided was 231.3 lbs.

Starting back into strength training with a bench focus after a bit of a hiatus. Figured I’d add a log in to the mix as it should be an interesting go.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not to be confused with trest suspension, but indeed a trestolone “_________” (fill in blank with cruise, blast, mini-cycle, trest replacement theory).

Starting off the new year with a low dose trest run. 150mgs decanoate per week all subQ. This is the starting point and cycle will evolve throughout. First pin was 12/28/23; bodyweight was 222.7 lbs. This morning nekkid and bowels voided was 231.3 lbs.

Starting back into strength training with a bench focus after a bit of a hiatus. Figured I’d add a log in to the mix as it should be an interesting go.
Following along!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ive done short burts of td trest instead of trr and i even did a little trest ace as trt 5mg a day, technically thats like 20x the dose reccomended as a replacement for test and i think 150mg was the most i used. What else you thinking about, im guessing..... deca and anadrol?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive done short burts of td trest instead of trr and i even did a little trest ace as trt 5mg a day, technically thats like 20x the dose reccomended as a replacement for test and i think 150mg was the most i used. What else you thinking about, im guessing..... deca and anadrol?
Possibly low dose var later down the road. I actually can’t handle deca. Not even 100 mgs. The only 19 that my body absolutely cannot tolerate. But NPP is no problem. I don’t get it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Possibly low dose var later down the road. I actually can’t handle deca. Not even 100 mgs. The only 19 that my body absolutely cannot tolerate. But NPP is no problem. I don’t get it.
Ya i know, I can't understand it either, your not the first ive heard say that. Have you tried dosing deca as frequently az npp?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya i know, I can't understand it either, your not the first ive heard say that. Have you tried dosing deca as frequently az npp?
Negative. Just the standard IM 2x week.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curious how I would fare if o did a deca only cycle like the old guard lol. I’m too scared to touch it ever again though really. Sides were rapid to onset.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm kicking ideas around for my next Trest run..
Mast or Proviron is a must..probably Proviron to keep the oil volume down..
Did Deca last time..thinking NPP this time..
Still grinding the numbers, but DHB is a thought..
Z...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Negative. Just the standard IM 2x week.
Thats probably why you had problems. Once I started pinning everything daily, regardless of Ester. All the side effects pretty much went away, thats for all gear i mean, not just deca. So your problem is probably the frequency not the drug.

Deca only works fine for most ppl as long As everything else is out of your system before you start it. You want test bottomed out. You need the e1 to outweight the e2. Most guys feel good on deca only if they use enough. For many people that's gonna be like a thousand milligrams a week. Because you need that much e1 to cover estrogen needs. Guys who do it this way often say they have no issues witj ed at all. But there also not in the mood. One of the older guys i know talked about how for years he did deca only and sleeping with his wife was more like a emotional bonding experience, he rarely wanted to have sex, but he always wanted to make sure his wife was happy.

I dont fully understand that feeling because i want my girl happy, but im also always in the mood lol.

Do you not do good on testosterone? Gear choices mean very little if total mg are the same given that you dont get sides. If i run 600 test or 300 test/300eq or 400 test 200npp ect, restlts are all similar. At 900 total mg results are better for me but regardless of gear the cycles are similar and so on.

The only time i really see a difference in gear vs results is when im ripped, then everytjings cosmetic effects start to show up. But again, total gains are about the same on x amount of mg.

Sorry for the long winded responce, im super bored lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I found the ment trt doses by the way. 2.8-4.9mg per week was the equivelent of 125-175mg testosterone. Thats crazy, if someone wants to cruise on trest ace you would only need about 0.5mg a day. One bottle of trest ace would be trt for a year lol

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
150 is not that low of a dose. In to see how the deconate treats you. I always go acetate and strength goes up in days. I also go subq with it.
Not low but not high for me (relatively). I’ve “cruised” at 100 mg dec before and blasted just over 500. It’s definitely my pet ped.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats probably why you had problems. Once I started pinning everything daily, regardless of Ester. All the side effects pretty much went away, thats for all gear i mean, not just deca. So your problem is probably the frequency not the drug.

Deca only works fine for most ppl as long As everything else is out of your system before you start it. You want test bottomed out. You need the e1 to outweight the e2. Most guys feel good on deca only if they use enough. For many people that's gonna be like a thousand milligrams a week. Because you need that much e1 to cover estrogen needs. Guys who do it this way often say they have no issues witj ed at all. But there also not in the mood. One of the older guys i know talked about how for years he did deca only and sleeping with his wife was more like a emotional bonding experience, he rarely wanted to have sex, but he always wanted to make sure his wife was happy.

I dont fully understand that feeling because i want my girl happy, but im also always in the mood lol.

Do you not do good on testosterone? Gear choices mean very little if total mg are the same given that you dont get sides. If i run 600 test or 300 test/300eq or 400 test 200npp ect, restlts are all similar. At 900 total mg results are better for me but regardless of gear the cycles are similar and so on.

The only time i really see a difference in gear vs results is when im ripped, then everytjings cosmetic effects start to show up. But again, total gains are about the same on x amount of mg.

Sorry for the long winded responce, im super bored lol
I’ve definitely noticed improvement with all compounds going subQ daily or eod for sure. Still think im too scared to get back on the deca horse though. It was rough, hard and fast….. on me

I do great on test actually and don’t aromatize heavily. Since you asked, so what had happened was…..
A source that I had been using (and previously tested out all items with roidtest) was closing. I put in one last order. Past few months I was using some “sust250” from said vendor. December I tested out of curiosity. It was prop. So I’ve essentially been running tanked test the past few months. Pretty cool, karma is real though. Also tested the primo out of curiosity, not primo. I could go on and on but I’m feeling mostly peaceful right now lol.
So that is what began this little micro cycle.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I found the ment trt doses by the way. 2.8-4.9mg per week was the equivelent of 125-175mg testosterone. Thats crazy, if someone wants to cruise on trest ace you would only need about 0.5mg a day. One bottle of trest ace would be trt for a year lol
I always wonder what they’re basing that on though, this “supposed” equivalence. Because obviously there’s not the same muscle anabolic response on just 25mg Trest per week as 750mg testosterone, nor is there much similarity in mood or energy (speaking from experience). Or strength gains. In no way is 25mg trestolone/wk comparable to 750 test/wk.

I feel that Trest Ace per mg seems closed to a double dose of Dbol, looking at parameters I mentioned. So 5mg Trest Ace IM feels most like 10mg oral Dbol (which is the general HRT dose with Dbol).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I always wonder what they’re basing that on though, this “supposed” equivalence. Because obviously there’s not the same muscle anabolic response on just 25mg Trest per week as 750mg testosterone, nor is there much similarity in mood or energy (speaking from experience). Or strength gains. In no way is 25mg trestolone/wk comparable to 750 test/wk.

I feel that Trest Ace per mg seems closed to a double dose of Dbol, looking at parameters I mentioned. So 5mg Trest Ace IM feels most like 10mg oral Dbol (which is the general HRT dose with Dbol).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's based on hormone replacement therapy needs. Energy levels, erectile function, mood ect.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

To add to my previous post. I don't think it has anything to do with anabolic activity, And the literature is far and few. I shouldn't say they're equivalent because I guess there is no equivalent because the drug was pulled off the market. Early testing would just say that 2.8- whatever was similar to normal trt doses of testosterone. What that actually means. I'm not a hundred percent sure other than the few things I already meantioned.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I also don't think anabolic activity It actually much of Any interest of them.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's based on hormone replacement therapy needs. Energy levels, erectile function, mood ect.
That’s the strange thing about it. It amplifies all these levels in the complete absence of endogenous testosterone. It’s so hard to compare side by side. And long term, well, that’s a great unknown.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
To add to my previous post. I don't think it has anything to do with anabolic activity, And the literature is far and few. I shouldn't say they're equivalent because I guess there is no equivalent because the drug was pulled off the market. Early testing would just say that 2.8- whatever was similar to normal trt doses of testosterone. What that actually means. I'm not a hundred percent sure other than the few things I already meantioned.
Right, I understand you. Nor am I expecting you to defend their claims.

I’m just saying that I have used as low as 5mg/day of MA Research Trest Ace and it’s definitely not in any way like those doses of testosterone they tried to suggest in feel. I haven’t tried 1mg/day, but I have a very hard time believing it would be comparable to using 150 test/wk.

I feel like that ratio was just hype to help initially promote the drug trial, similar to the way rat prostate response to different AAS to display relative anabolism & androgenic action can make things sound better on paper.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Officially 4 weeks in. Empty weight this morning is 238.1. Bulking just nicely, and will continue on at 150mgs for the time being. Creeping up on my all time heaviest (243), so I’m guessing a PR will be had soon lol.

The most noticeable difference using trest, alone, is the lack of BP spike. Whenever trest and test are combined in a cycle, an almost immediate elevated BP is had. So much so that it is noticeable before even putting a cuff on.

Strength is progressing at a linear rate, belt don’t fit, life is good.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Officially 4 weeks in. Empty weight this morning is 238.1. Bulking just nicely, and will continue on at 150mgs for the time being. Creeping up on my all time heaviest (243), so I’m guessing a PR will be had soon lol.

The most noticeable difference using trest, alone, is the lack of BP spike. Whenever trest and test are combined in a cycle, an almost immediate elevated BP is had. So much so that it is noticeable before even putting a cuff on.

Strength is progressing at a linear rate, belt don’t fit, life is good.
I’m really curious to hear about the difference in BP.

What are your readings right now, and what were they often with some test added? Are these all morning cuff readings? You are not lighter, if so not significantly, so it’s not a bodyweight thing.

Also, when was your last shot of test, and how are you feeling as far as mood, energy, libido, erectile function? Taking any ancillaries?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly I’ve never tried Trest alone, and have always used with Test. I have always needed blood pressure support as well, so that’s interesting if you haven’t had blood pressure issues.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I’ve never tried Trest alone, and have always used with Test. I have always needed blood pressure support as well, so that’s interesting if you haven’t had blood pressure issues.
Right, Trest Ace very consistently has been a compound I have to have BP meds on to stay in range, same for the other 19-Nors. But there’s always been at least 120mg test e under it.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m really curious to hear about the difference in BP.

What are your readings right now, and what were they often with some test added? Are these all morning cuff readings? You are not lighter, if so not significantly, so it’s not a bodyweight thing.

Also, when was your last shot of test, and how are you feeling as far as mood, energy, libido, erectile function? Taking any ancillaries?
Highest reading I’ve encountered so far was 124/72. That was at the end of the day, post training and working all night. I typically take readings in morning before eating (not immediate upon waking, is that best?).

Mornings avg around 120. I have never taken a reading with just trest and test but this curiosity may lead to that later in this log. With 300 mg each of trest/tren/test it was obviously not ideal range lol (I’m sure you witnessed first hand last run).

Mood is definitely more of a lighthearted approach, not that deep grinding one gets with say even 150mgs of tren. Pretty happy go lucky feel good that trest gives me really. Energy and libido are charging strong. Zero erectile issues, except that they are prevalent.

No ancillaries so far, if test were in the mix i would need ralox right about now. AI does not seem to address methyl estro and further complicates for me. Last “shot” of test was 15 mgs prop (if it was dosed at its peak possibility of 100mgs/mL, which I’m sure it wasn’t because it wasn’t even what i thought i was taking) *blood pressure rises*, that was December 25 last year. So, test has long been cleared.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same, I’ve always used a dash of test (up to 1:1 ratio max) with trest. Except for the first time I used transdermal trest (PRE 7-alpha ace….RIP). That was before I had ever pinned anything. TD trest and halo drop for the win lol. Looking back on that cycle it was extremely negative side-free.

It’s going to be interesting to see how well I will respond to test when I reintroduce (even baseline trt level) and this could be a thing for me going forward as far as bridging cycles and dropping compound tolerances. We shall see.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah first thing in the morning is an ideal time.

With 20-25mg Trest/tren/test at this bodyweight I almost immediately needed to add Telmisartan to keep things 120s/70. As soon as I see a 140, I act.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah first thing in the morning is an ideal time.

With 20-25mg Trest/tren/test at this bodyweight I almost immediately needed to add Telmisartan to keep things 120s/70. As soon as I see a 140, I act.
I’ve been lucky so far in life, never hit 140. We shall see if I keep the trend while gaining

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5 weeks in. Time to either:
A: up the trest
B: pop low dose of var
C: both!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I definitely get more bp impact being heavier. I didn’t see the same increases at 230s as I do weighing 250+.

Bump the Trest, avoid the orals
They do tend to ding me in the appetite department….

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
7 weeks in. Introduced test c today at 160mg/week. Will be through this trest in the next 2 weeks.

Strength/weight both rising. My fuggin belt doesn’t fit. Had to buy a new one lol. Pants next at this rate, I’m not a skinny pants guy.

Still no AI or SERM. BP holding steady. Only negative is shortness of breath (always expected with trest and mild anxiety at random moments. Think it’s from the breathing tbh. Considered starting cardarine at 10ths but so close to the end of this I figured I’d just wait it out. Curious to see how BP moves with incorporation of test now.