Tren questions

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
So how much water should you drink on juice? Is there an amount for your body weight? I'm 255. Anything?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Tren specifically you need to stay very well hydrated. Some dudes like to drink cranberry juice concentrate.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
Cranberry juice.. To help clean out the kidneys? Do you still get the hydration like water?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I was reading something somewhere sometime about milk being better for hydration, because it stays in your body longer and doesn't get pissed right back out like water.

I know a lot of people recommend at least a gallon a day anyways just for BBing/weightloss.

I do good to get a quarter of that a day, LOL.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
You can't consume that much milk in a day. I disagree. Water all the way, teas and cranberry juice is nice also.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Depends on if you're sensitive to lactose. Most people can't drink a gallon in an hour but a gallon in a day is easy.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I would be so bloated. That would get expensive. IMO, stick with water.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
No, no, no, you don't drink a gallon of milk a day!! Think of all the sugar!!!

Just a few "servings" throughout the day, or after a vigorous workout, outside sweating alot, etc.

That was my bad yo, for not clarifying....my bad

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
No, no, no, you don't drink a gallon of milk a day!! Think of all the sugar!!!

Just a few "servings" throughout the day, or after a vigorous workout, outside sweating alot, etc.

That was my bad yo, for not clarifying....my bad
I drink at least a half gallon a day while bulking, sometimes more. During the summer though I don't drink any calories unless its got alcohol in it.

justbri

justbri

Awards
Since your talking about trend I have bottles of trend and winstrol together 100mg each 4 bottles of that 4 bottles of test 250 and 4 bottles of deca test 300 that's 150 of deca and 150 of test trying to make a sick cycle out of this can you help me out and what should I do for a post cycle

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Since your talking about trend I have bottles of trend and winstrol together 100mg each 4 bottles of that 4 bottles of test 250 and 4 bottles of deca test 300 that's 150 of deca and 150 of test trying to make a sick cycle out of this can you help me out and what should I do for a post cycle
Sounds like you're trying to start a trend here?

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
First of all, don't worry about being a "sick" cycle, worry about being a safe cycle.
Since you've introduced deca to the fore, get yourself some hcg & use that at two doses of 250iu per week, giving you 500iu hcg during duration of compete cycle & into pct.
Include clomid/Nolva into your pct

As far as setting up your dosages, it's hard to say, what's your cycle history, what have u used in the past? What dosages did you u use in the part? What are your stats? Height, weight, BF %? What do u want to achieve from this cycle?

Then I might be able to put something together. Having said all this, maybe start your own thread for advice & let this one run on topic!

justbri

justbri

Awards
I'm 40 6'3 269 going down to 200 then I'd like to do the cycle I did a cycle at 36 I did sust deca d Bol and two years ago maybe 3 I did test anavar and tren So now I want to drop down to 200 and maybe put on 20 lds of muscle I wanted to do the test 250 and the tren and winstrol but if I need to start with the deca test then I will I can get prop 100 if I need

AnabolicAdict

Awards
I drink at least a half gallon a day while bulking, sometimes more. During the summer though I don't drink any calories unless its got alcohol in it.
lmao, funny but so true :beerchug:

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Well dropping 70 pounds will take awhile so there's plenty of time to figure yourself up a cycle

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
I'm 40 6'3 269 going down to 200 then I'd like to do the cycle I did a cycle at 36 I did sust deca d Bol and two years ago maybe 3 I did test anavar and tren So now I want to drop down to 200 and maybe put on 20 lds of muscle I wanted to do the test 250 and the tren and winstrol but if I need to start with the deca test then I will I can get prop 100 if I need
So your my age then.
Hmm, I think if your looking to drop some unwanted weight then maybe it's your diet you need to look at.
I would suggest to then just do low dose test with some hcg & run a clean diet. That way u can try keep as much muscle whilst losing the pounds.
Besides, tren will curb your aerobic ability, stanna/winny, anavar & mast will only show a difference when your already at a low BF level. Dbol & deca will just bloat you.
So like I said, low dose test, run an AI to reduce bloat, hcg to keep the fellas plump. Good clean diet, good training & cardio. You'll be ok. Run a clomid/Nolva pct & go from there.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
OMG just the title of the link made me LOL :D