AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been doing a lot of reading and searching and I am finding some conflicting info I would like to have some vets clear up for me. I am not going to post them right now, but instead, in a specific order once I feel like I have enough information.

First question: This is going to be my first time running tren. I know about the sides and tren a is suggested over tren e because it will leave the system quicker if I need to stop or lower the dose. I have never ran short esters before, I have always ran test e as my test base. Can I combine the two, test e and tren a? Are there any negatives to doing this?

Second question: I read that tren a is better absorbed by the body than tren e. Here is a quote I find from another forum

a major difference that hasn’t been brought up so far is the bioavailability of E vs A. In other words, 100mg of E is not the same as 100mg of A. I remember the gap between the 2 esters being very large, actually. I’m of the belief that this is why people are more likely to report major sides at 400-500mg of A per week, but tend to be side effect free at the same dosage with E. This has been my own experience.
Thoughts on that?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure if there is a significant difference in "absorption", but there is definitely a difference in ester weights. There is approx a 10-15% difference between enanthate and acetate; meaning, 100mg Enanth has 70mg compound vs 100mg acetate has 83mg. Technically, acetate is more "pure" mg for mg than enanth.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pin them both together. Example 100mg test e mixed with 100mg tren a eod

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can definitely run tren ace and test e at the same time with no issues whatsoever. As far as pinning together I don’t see the point but whatever floats your boat.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the responses. Another question I have now is regarding injection frequency with tren a, or any short ester. Again, I know this is a noob question, but I have never used short esters before.

I know injection frequency for tren a is EOD. So would the schedule look like this?

Week 1 - Inject on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Week 2 - Inject on Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Repeat

So on odd weeks, there would be four injections versus three. Correct?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yip, you could do that. Or just stick with the first week days throughout if thats easier to follow/remember. Either way you are unlikely to notice any difference. Id just do whatever is practical for you to keep track of.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
going to hijack the thread here for a second ❤ To all of you who’ve used tren.. how often did you guys get tren cough and is it as HORRIBLE as the internet says it is? Does lose dose prevent it? Going to run tren for the first time too soon and I thought OP could be interested about this stuff too.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The tren cough Ive experienced has had nothing to do with dose and everything to do with unluckily nicking a vein. Thats all I can put it down to for me. For context, Ive run tren and had no cough whatsoever, then on a different blast have experienced it pinning 0.2ml of acetate into a pec that ended up being a (tiny) spurter...stung like fuk, I coughed like I had swallowed acid in my throat, was horrible for about 60secs or so.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The tren cough Ive experienced has had nothing to do with dose and everything to do with unluckily nicking a vein. Thats all I can put it down to for me. For context, Ive run tren and had no cough whatsoever, then on a different blast have experienced it pinning 0.2ml of acetate into a pec that ended up being a (tiny) spurter...stung like fuk, I coughed like I had swallowed acid in my throat, was horrible for about 60secs or so.
Yeah... seems nice. I heard acetate is the worse for that and longer ester tend to have less of it. That would make sense wouldn’t it since the release is slot slower? Idk I guess I’ll just man up and get ready to feel like I’m dying for a min gasping for air like it’s the end lol.

Reactions: Nac
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for all the responses and thank you for the hijack on the tren cough.

Final questions here.

I am going to go with test p and tren a, just to pair the esters. I am weird when it comes to pairing and such. This would be my firs time running a short ester. I am on test c for my trt, would I start that two weeks before the cycle ends so that it can be re-introduced into my body so when the short esters clear out, my longer ester is kicking back in?

Second, I have ran deca before and I did not have prolactin issues. I still have caber on hand, but would you suggest getting more just to be safe. I am thinking yes, I would rather be safe than sorry.

Lastly, my question is on dose since I have seen posts that test should be higher and posts that state test should be lower than tren. I was thinking the following (note, this does not include caber, ai, pct, supports, etc.)

Weeks 1-10
Test P - 100 mg EOD
Tren A - 75 mg EOD

So that would be:

300/225 on weeks I inject 3 times and 400/300 weeks I inject 4 times following an EOD protocol. I feel like that is a good base, but I am open to other suggestions.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my opinion theres no need to start back on your TRT dose until you finish your prop blast. Your blast levels are going to be higher than your TRT anyway, and the cyp will be active in your system within 2-4 days...if anything I could see overlapping the two being potentially more "problematic". You want the transition to be smooth. Again, the "prop levels" will not dissapear straight after your last dose, it will take time for them to reduce to what your TRT baseline will be.

Your dosing ratio looks fine I reckon. It definitely isnt crazy or outlandish. The only way you are going to know how you react to tren is, obviously, just jump in and run it. The possibly biggest issue/variable for you will be knowing how to dose your AI going from TRT to blast doses.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
going to hijack the thread here for a second ️ To all of you who’ve used tren.. how often did you guys get tren cough and is it as HORRIBLE as the internet says it is? Does lose dose prevent it? Going to run tren for the first time too soon and I thought OP could be interested about this stuff too.
When you hit a vessel, Yes. You'll cough like a mf for a few min. You'll get metallic taste in your mouth beforehand to prepare you.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Never ran tren or short esters before so I’m not speaking from experience. But I remember a while back seeing a thread of someone saying they preferred using this exact combo with ED injections for more stable blood levels. They tried it both ways and said they felt much better this way. I think they were also using a 2/1 tren/test ratio. Again not speaking from experience so I can’t speak to how much validity this method has

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never ran tren or short esters before so I’m not speaking from experience. But I remember a while back seeing a thread of someone saying they preferred using this exact combo with ED injections for more stable blood levels. They tried it both ways and said they felt much better this way. I think they were also using a 2/1 tren/test ratio. Again not speaking from experience so I can’t speak to how much validity this method has
Curious to see thoughts on this. So I'm thinking 400/200 tren to test per week or maybe even 300/150 tren to test for a few weeks.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id lean toward 300 ace, and whatever your trt dose is (150?). Should then mean you wont have to adjust your AI.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Curious to see thoughts on this. So I'm thinking 400/200 tren to test per week or maybe even 300/150 tren to test for a few weeks.
Yup either of those two protocols should work pretty good, just pick whichever one you’d be most comfortable with.