Week 1-12 Test E 250mg once a week?
Week 1-8 Tren Ace 100mg EOD
Week 9-14 Winny 50mg ED
Armidex thoughout till pct probably EOD .5mg
Will I need caber?

PCT 5 weeks Nolva and Clomid

Queations
I hate clen to the core never tried t3 though
I know loosing fat depends on calorie in vs out diet is planned but im thinking about adding fat burners to my cut.Both stim and non stim
Now as alphamine out of picture what are the best fat burners I can add to this cycle?

Is 250mg test enough or do I need to increase it to 500mg. Test p is out of question.they don't sell em here.
Any ideas?

image.jpg

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
I would bump up test to 250mg twice a week. If your not estrogen sensitive .5 EOD may be ok.

Right now weekly im on

900mg test E
400mg tren E
400mg mast.
.7mg adex ED

Also taking ghrp6, PEG MGF, and insulin

NewAgeMayan

Awards
As far as the test-e dose, 250mg once per week should get you up around 70nmol/l, or 2000ng/dl. So not a huge blast increase, but supraphysiological nonetheless.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
u sure as hell better have caber on hand.
and don't waste ur money on fat burners while running tren , and yes up 500 mg test , why 250 ? if u getting shut down might as well make the most out of it

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fat burners can be used with Tren, but I would wait until you know how the Tren itself treats you being your 1st time with it. They could be completely unnecessary and add to BP issues and sleeplessness.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like 250mg/week of Test with Tren. I actually never really go over 250 Test with anything though. It keeps sides low, e2 manageable, and I dose whatever compound I'm adding to it higher and let it do the work. Tren especially doesn't need a high Test dose.

prabath

Awards
Yeah I thought about 250mg cuz since this is a cut and test woudn't hold water with that low does.Will leave fatburners then.

livestrong82

Awards
I agree, keep test lower then tren

let tren do its job

And u shouldnt need much of a a.i with 250 test
But u will need caber for the tren
And possibly a cycle support wouldnt hurt

prabath

Awards
The only cycle support I ever use is liv - 52
I hope it's enough for this.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only cycle support I ever use is liv - 52
I hope it's enough for this.
That's not enough, look into cell cycle assist or more comprehensive like olympus labs kings guard

prabath

Awards
Im trying to move from arimidex to aromasine as I now have access to pharma grade aromasine
for 250mg test per week 6.25mg aromasine ED will be enough? Or should I run 12.5 ED
For tren im gonna use caber .25mg twice a week.