Trauma1 and Poopypants team up for a PP/1-T and Epi/1-T log!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I told my wife she's now my "one" you know, the one that if you really had the chance you would f*uck. The one and only that she had to allow.

Her reponse...

Not if I don't f*uck her first!

Damn that was hot

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I told my wife she's now my "one" you know, the one that if you really had the chance you would f*uck. The one and only that she had to allow.

Her reponse...

Not if I don't f*uck her first!

Damn that was hot
Megan Fox?

That's pretty sweet right there, cc. :thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this last week getting settled in the new place and the week before turned into a complete week of moving with me getting out just a HAIR before my move out date... friggin currazy.

Workouts because of such have been sparse BUT definately intense as I make sure to make the most of them. I have logged one or two but in all honesty I knew there woulndt be a workout the day following again so Ive been doing more full body workouts just to get a mean muscle beat up in.

This next week should be more stabalized and hopefully I will get in my normal set of workouts but the cash flow is low till the start of next week so we will see if I even have the gas to make it to the gym :(

This last week also I lowered my doses to a maintenance dose since I didnt want to waste my compounds on week workout schedule. I have dropped to 3 pumps of 1-T ed in the morn and 20mg of Epi spread out from a noon dose to an evening dose (12 and 6pm) and have actually noticed a HUGE increase in libido.. weird. I still have almost a whole bottle of 1-T to run and 1.5 bottles of epi, since I had this break I will def be going 8 maybe 9 weeks and finish this log strong.

Will also be able to purchase all my EXTENDED PCT supps this coming week... got a 200 dolla budget so its gonna be GOOD. Im not losing any gains from this one for sure.... hopefully will keep right on gaining.

btw Trauma, lookin swole in that last pic geta pump shot up and Ill sure it will be hella impressive bro.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything looks good John, 15 pounds is a nice little gain there. Not sure what I will do if I cycle again. Prolly a SD pulse or something. I been natty for a while and enjoy it just as much. I love training either way...nahhh meeen. Keep bangin son!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Hey Trauma, you get my PM? no rush bro, just checkin!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yo it JUST arrived today!!! tried out one taster dose... I must say, not bad, not bad at all! Got a nice lil caffeine buzz from it by the end also, although im not a HUGE caffeine binger a lil buzz still means a lot for a fellow with ADD.

I will be saving it for PCT in a couple weeks and start the log and regular use of it at that time. You already crackin into yours? I still gotta catch up with your Hdrol log bro, finished yet? you runnin a separate PCT/AS log?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything looks good John, 15 pounds is a nice little gain there. Not sure what I will do if I cycle again. Prolly a SD pulse or something. I been natty for a while and enjoy it just as much. I love training either way...nahhh meeen. Keep bangin son!
I've only been "on" for 5 weeks out of the last 5 months. On...off... makes no big difference. I just love battling the iron. I was 41 years old before I ever used AAS. I was big and strong back then too. It's all about the training. You either love it or you don't. I enjoy being in the trenches with victims lying all around me!! :twisted:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
yo it JUST arrived today!!! tried out one taster dose... I must say, not bad, not bad at all! Got a nice lil caffeine buzz from it by the end also, although im not a HUGE caffeine binger a lil buzz still means a lot for a fellow with ADD.

I will be saving it for PCT in a couple weeks and start the log and regular use of it at that time. You already crackin into yours? I still gotta catch up with your Hdrol log bro, finished yet? you runnin a separate PCT/AS log?

I finished my cycle and will be posting my review of hulkdrol soon! i am doing a few days of Nolva before i crack in to my baby AS! I cant wait for it bro! I have not even tried a scoop of AS yet!!!! freaking cant hold out too much longer!

How has your cycle gone? u like the 1-t ?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
... well... I got lucky and they havnt cut my computer line just yet... and didnt get to finish as I thought I would, so Im stayin here by myself tonight on the floor then will be wrappin everything up tomorrow.

This also means Ill be hitting the gym within the hour and when I get back Ill do the triple update for my last two workouts and tonight.

thanks for the support and prayers guys... already I know that they help, randomly had money come in today that is very much of need for all the gas for trips back and forth loading and unloading stuff and getting food while I dont have a fridge here as its already in storage... I know theres someone still lookin out for me... this is just a lil hiccup and Ill be back on top very soon, I know it.

Thanks again for all those offering their thoughts, prayers and even a few of you that have done more and helped out physically. I truly consider you all my brothers. :box:

Damn poopy, sorry to hear… I missed this… whats going on? [post link?]

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick pic from today Day 36:

Attachments

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jesus T1, you look HUGE!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I phuckin love it T1! Lookin wider and thicker! Have you really been gettin big bro or is that doorway the standard size! You lookin good big daddy! I bet you feel even better! Success!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking thick, John. Impressive, most impressive.
:thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I phuckin love it T1! Lookin wider and thicker! Have you really been gettin big bro or is that doorway the standard size! You lookin good big daddy! I bet you feel even better! Success!
Jesus T1, you look HUGE!
Thanks, guys. The size is really coming on this week.....not to mention some insane strength. I'll update my log here in a bit.

That is a standard doorway as well, lol. I'm almost standing in the middle of it, so there is probably an optical illusion there.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking thick, John. Impressive, most impressive.
:thumbsup:
Thanks, fin. :)

It's that part of the cycle that sucks in a way though. You're making great gains, yet you know it's just about over.

D'oh! :D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, fin. :)It's that part of the cycle that sucks in a way though. You're making great gains, yet you know it's just about over. D'oh! :D
You could always say that this was a jumpstart for a TEST cycle... ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could always say that this was a jumpstart for a TEST cycle... ;)
lol......man that would be sweet. The wife and i are going to focus on a new addition to the family soon, so i need to be good for a while.

Once that is complete, it's game on brother!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol......man that would be sweet. The wife and i are going to focus on a new addition to the family soon, so i need to be good for a while.

Once that is complete, it's game on brother!
Yeah, I was just planting a seed of temptation... ;)
Man, I can’t wait until my wife and I are to a point to where kids are an option.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm 28 and ive got a 7yr. Old and I have a 4month old! Married for 8yrs! Both girls too! It can be difficult @ times but those little girls are so nice too snuggle with! My oldest will even rub my feet and shoulders when I'm feelin sore! Just got to make sure you help mama when you feel shes stressed! That's why im an early riser and typically an AM worker! Good stuff man!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick pic from today Day 36:
Holy F*CK MAN.

Dude... what are you eating... raw bear meat? Strait insulin bars? ummmmm.... lead?

Jesus, I know when I grow exponentially it hurts the pocked book... I think I bought new uniforms 4 times because of ripping the back at times.

Adams

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 36

Weight: 236.6(+16.6lbs)

Libido: It continues to hang around. It's actually been better the last week, so i like that.

Strength: Absolutely a beast in the gym. Some of the most explosive strength gains i've ever experienced, period. The last week has noted a huge increase with each successive workout.

Side Effects/Lethargy: I'm developing some facial acne again, nothing too bad though. No hair issues at all. My boys are getting to the point of moderate atrophy. The pumps are VERY painful at times in the gym. I've added in the citrulline malate at 6 grams/day, and it already seems to be working. No noted lethargy at all this week, in fact, i've had this intense thermal feeling lasting most of the day.

Mood/Aggression: I felt like i could run through brick walls today, that should say it all. :D

Supplements

-1-T: - 5 pumps/day in the AM

-Phera-Max: - 60mg/day for the last 2 days split evenly over the day.

-Citrulline Malate continues at 6 grams/day. All my other supplements remain intact. L-Tauring continues at 8-10 grams/day split pre and post workout. I'm still using the bulk p-slin 2 x daily pre and post workout, with 1 day off every 4-5 days.

-My PCT: I'm putting it together now. I'll have an outline placed up tomorrow.

Workout

Shoulders

1)Seated smith machine militray press: - 105x15, 155x10, 175x6, 155x10
2)Arnold db press: - 60'sx12, 65'sx10, 75'sx8, 75'sx8
3)Side Lateral Raises db: - 30'sx10, 35'sx10, 35'sx10, 35'sx10
4)Front raises bb: - 40x12, 45x10, 45x10, 40x10
5)Reverse pec deck: - 60x12, 70x8, 75x8, 80x6
6)Side cable lateral raises: - 30x8, 35x8, 40x8, 35x8
7)DB shrugs: - 110'sx15, 120'sx12, 140'sx8, 120'sx10

Narrative

Today i was an absolute beast! I went into the gym and felt like i could tear the joint down! The aggression is very powerful in the gym atmosphere right now, and i love it!

My shoulder workout today was one of the best i've had in a LONG time. I felt like i could have lifted all day today. The pumps are beginning to improve with the L-taurine and Citrulline Malate interventions, so that is good. The pumps were getting VERY painful. It was to the point i literally couldn't drive home, and had to wait for them to wear off, lol!

I seem to really be packing on the thickness now. I plan to run the phera for like 2 more days, and end the 1-T next monday. Since bumping the phera to 60mg/day, i've had this total body thermal feeling thatlasts almost all day long. My insomnia has also become pretty bad overall. My interventions to attenuate it as beginning to fail. I may have to resort to old reliable......doxyalamine succinate.

On a somewhat bad note, i felt something tear in my lower left trapezius today. It's the same place that i have a chronic injury every year, but it's not too bad right now. I'll have to watch it though in the coming days, because i don't want to be injurted during PCT.

My appetite has been ferrocius the past 4 days, and i've been eating everything in site!

Some notes on the 1-T - I feel this product has been an AWESOME stacker for my cycle. I really believe the effects to be kicking in hardcore this week, and i'm loving every minute of it. I'm also impressed on how healthy and vibrant my skin looks. Pp did a great job with this 5.0 formula!

I'll be updating tomorrow as well everyone. If you haven't seen it yet, i've posted a recent pic above on this page. :)

-T1​

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy F*CK MAN.

Dude... what are you eating... raw bear meat? Strait insulin bars? ummmmm.... lead?

Jesus, I know when I grow exponentially it hurts the pocked book... I think I bought new uniforms 4 times because of ripping the back at times.

Adams
Lol - I'm eating us out of house and home, d! :p

I'm trying to get all i can from this over the last week, and so far, it's been freakin' impressive!

Seriously though, a LOT of my wardrobe no longer fits. If the t-shirts aren't XXL now, it's a no go for the most part. I'm going to pick up a new Get Diesel T-shirt now for the gym, haha.

Just wait for my big cycle sometime next year. :D

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You still going to use some Get Diesel products in your PCT? I've been using the stack in my sig to see how I like them since I plan on using some in my PCT of my upcoming Havoc cycle. Loving them.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You still going to use some Get Diesel products in your PCT? I've been using the stack in my sig to see how I like them since I plan on using some in my PCT of my upcoming Havoc cycle. Loving them.
I think i'm going to use the Get Diesel "3 Kings Stack" as the majority of my PCT. I'm a HUGE GD product fan, and i think it would fit well here in my pct. SERM of probably low dose torem.

I'll have my PCT posted tomorrow though. :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Word dude, I like the way my Large GD shirt fits, I couldn't imagine making an XXL look good. F-ckin impressive T.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
How much of your gains do you think you'll keep after your PCT Trauma?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, guys. The size is really coming on this week.....not to mention some insane strength. I'll update my log here in a bit.

That is a standard doorway as well, lol. I'm almost standing in the middle of it, so there is probably an optical illusion there.
great traps bro, my favourite muscle, I hope I can reach that potential

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Tony the Tiger (GRRRREAT!!!) pics, bro! This cycle has truly been good to you. I can't wait to try it myself in late January. At this rate, I'll be going from a 4XL shirt/jersey to a 5XL...and I damn sure don't have a problem with that!

On another note, I do recommend that you try the GD products as part of your PCT...it brought my boys and libido back pretty quickly. Although not EVERY day (or even as often as I'd like, since I am now 41 years old), there are days where my libido goes a little crazy and I have to call up more than one woman! One victim, er, female, even paid my rent after a session with her! Too bad they don't make Aspire 36 anymore! I was TRULY destroying the punanny with that! Anyways, keep up the good work and let us know what you decide on using for PCT...I'm paying close attention! :hammer::afro::aargh:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is there a log in here?
somewhere?
anywhere?
It's buried in here somewhere......:lol:

Where the hell you been, mace? Good to see ya buddy! :D

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey, gentleman!

HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK! I been gettin down on the town. lol.

Life got in the way for a little bit. I hate when the interwebz aren't available! :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey, gentleman!

HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK! I been gettin down on the town. lol.

Life got in the way for a little bit. I hate when the interwebz aren't available! :D
Well welcome back, brother!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Quick question: Does anyone know if EST Phera-Vol is as good as/the same compound as Phera-Plex and Phera-Max? Someone gave me a bottle and said it was more bang for your buck than Phera-Plex (I guess he was referring to the dosage in the capsules).

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tony the Tiger (GRRRREAT!!!) pics, bro! This cycle has truly been good to you. I can't wait to try it myself in late January. At this rate, I'll be going from a 4XL shirt/jersey to a 5XL...and I damn sure don't have a problem with that!

On another note, I do recommend that you try the GD products as part of your PCT...it brought my boys and libido back pretty quickly. Although not EVERY day (or even as often as I'd like, since I am now 41 years old), there are days where my libido goes a little crazy and I have to call up more than one woman! One victim, er. female, even paid my rent after a session with her! Too bad they don't make Aspire 36 anymore! I was TRULY destroying the punanny with that! Anyways, keep up the good work and let us know what you decide on using for PCT...I'm paying close attention! :hammer::afro::aargh:
Word! Thanks for following along my friend, and good luck with your cycle! :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question: Does anyone know if EST Phera-Vol is as good as/the same compound as Phera-Plex and Phera-Max? Someone gave me a bottle and said it was more bang for your buck than Phera-Plex (I guess he was referring to the dosage in the capsules).
I've never used it to be honest. I've only used the Original AX version, and the Generic Labz "Phera-Max. I'm sure someone that's used it will chime in though.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I've never used it to be honest. I've only used the Original AX version, and the Generic Labz "Phera-Max. I'm sure someone that's used it will chime in though.

Well, thanks anyway! Anyone else? 'Cuz I couldn't find any Phera-Max!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can tell you that every EST PH that I have ever touched did absolutely nothing for me. Say what you will, but I call that bunk as funk.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can tell you that every EST PH that I have ever touched did absolutely nothing for me. Say what you will, but I call that bunk as funk.
Yep.

I took their Phera-Vol and it was totally bunk.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established