Trauma1 and Poopypants team up for a PP/1-T and Epi/1-T log!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, Ok.....finally. :)

I'm now 3 weeks into my pct, and all has gone very well. :) I did drop some water weight in the first week, but since then i've been holding steady. I didn't realize until after i had stopped, but i was getting short of breath at times with limited cardiovascular activities. This however quickly subsided when the cycle had ended. I had mentioned that the insomnia had gotten pretty bad at the end, and i started to feel worn out by the end in ways. I did utilize my sleep supps with moderate effect, but the insomnia still existed on some nights. Blood pressure has maintained within normal limits up to this point.

Weight: 232.5lbs (+12.5lbs) - As of today.

Supplements Utilized For PCT

Raloxifene (Low dose, will post outline later)
Diesel Test Hardcore (I followed the 3 kings stack outline which i will post up later as well)
Diesel Test 2010
Sunami
Retain 2
IGF-2
Creatine Monohydrate
I've also continued all my support supps such as cycle assist, gut health, and NOxidant.

My PCT has been far easier than i expected. As i had stated before, my boys were without a doubt atrophied fairly significantly. Within 5 days of being on this stack, my libido already started to rebound. It was utterly amazing to me this stack began kicking in so fast.

Now that i'm in week 3, everything seems to be right on track. Libido is increasing everyday. My strength has maintained for the most part up till now. Maybe a minor fall off, but nothing of any measureable note. My boys are already looking bigger than prior to the beginning of the cycle. I've had absolutely NO nipple issues of sensitivity or puffiness. Seriously, nothing at all.

I'll fill in the outline either thursday or friday, but i've been swamped the last few weeks.....so i'll do my best. :)

Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have, and i'll answer to the best of my ability. :D

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Ok, Ok.....finally. :)

I'm now 3 weeks into my pct, and all has gone very well. :) I did drop some water weight in the first week, but since then i've been holding steady. I didn't realize until after i had stopped, but i was getting short of breath at times with limited cardiovascular activities. This however quickly subsided when the cycle had ended. I had mentioned that the insomnia had gotten pretty bad at the end, and i started to feel worn out by the end in ways. I did utilize my sleep supps with moderate effect, but the insomnia still existed on some nights. Blood pressure has maintained within normal limits up to this point.

Weight: 232.5lbs (+12.5lbs) - As of today.

Supplements Utilized For PCT

Raloxifene (Low dose, will post outline later)
Diesel Test Hardcore (I followed the 3 kings stack outline which i will post up later as well)
Diesel Test 2010
Sunami
Retain 2
IGF-2
Creatine Monohydrate
I've also continued all my support supps such as cycle assist, gut health, and NOxidant.

My PCT has been far easier than i expected. As i had stated before, my boys were without a doubt atrophied fairly significantly. Within 5 days of being on this stack, my libido already started to rebound. It was utterly amazing to me this stack began kicking in so fast.

Now that i'm in week 3, everything seems to be right on track. Libido is increasing everyday. My strength has maintained for the most part up till now. Maybe a minor fall off, but nothing of any measureable note. My boys are already looking bigger than prior to the beginning of the cycle. I've had absolutely NO nipple issues of sensitivity or puffiness. Seriously, nothing at all.

I'll fill in the outline either thursday or friday, but i've been swamped the last few weeks.....so i'll do my best. :)

Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have, and i'll answer to the best of my ability. :D
Can you use both of the diesel test together? I thought they were just the new and older one?

cjszip

cjszip

Awards
Looks great Trauma. I'll be running a very similar cycle in the somewhat-near-future. Glad to hear everything is working out well.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Happy belated birthday John! And you are looking damn huge!!! Great job!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any updates?
And what the hell happened to Poopypants?
Yeah, i'll have another update tomorrow.

I don't know where poops is, but i hope he's doing ok. I know it's a rough time for him, so i wish him the best.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i'll have another update tomorrow.

I don't know where poops is, but i hope he's doing ok. I know it's a rough time for him, so i wish him the best.
Cool, thanks John.

I saw Poop post over at SoM earlier, so maybe he will be here soon.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm pulling for Poopy as well. GO EAGLES!!! I CALLED IT!!! SUPER BOWL-BOUND!! By the way, Trauma, your Gators were lookin' GOOD! I was pullin' for 'em! But...on another note:

THE ARIZONA CARDINALS ARE IN/HOSTING THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME?!!? THE CARDINALS?! (spoken in Jim Mora's "PLAYOFFS?!" voice.):lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I'm pulling for Poopy as well. GO EAGLES!!! I CALLED IT!!! SUPER BOWL-BOUND!! By the way, Trauma, your Gators were lookin' GOOD! I was pullin' for 'em! But...on another note:

THE ARIZONA CARDINALS ARE IN/HOSTING THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME?!!? THE CARDINALS?! (spoken in Jim Mora's "PLAYOFFS?!" voice.):lol:
LOL! - I love that commercial!

The gators played well, and i'm happy! :) I'm actually looking to apply there very shortly for my nurse practitioner program. I'm very excited!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks John.

I saw Poop post over at SoM earlier, so maybe he will be here soon.
you are correct sir :thumbsup:

as mentioned Im running through a lil rut right now soon to dig myself out hopefully....

I have lost a considerable amount of weight but not so much to have me depressed and what I dont think will be gained back with a couple weeks of REAL good eating and lifting, havnt had the opportunity to get in the gym though for some time..... cant wait to get back.

I have splurged with what money I had at the time to take advantage of the tail end of the new years sale, just in time, and will most likely log of my "PCT".... although Ive been taking tamox alone for the last couple weeks after running a lower dose of Epi and 1-t for a short period of time. Any who I will update when I start that with what I have on tap and how my mini recovery/PCT goes then likely stay natty for a lil bit till I can make sure my finances are more sound and I wont have a problem runnin another cycle without ANY worries of lack of food or a membership.... but as I told john life doesnt always play out as you may plan so thus the reason Ill be staying natty as to not have to worry bout huge losses from bad hormone levels and whatnot.....

any who thanks all for your concern and hope to back full fledged in a short period of time.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Poopster- Still keepin' ya in my prayers, homie! Keep ya head up!

Trauma- I was thinking of going to school to be a nurse this fall. I'm already a CNA (which basically means I'm licensed to clean up ****), but I want to make some REAL money in this profession, so LPN/RN is the way to go. Only problem is, this would require me taking a course that I didn't do well in in either high school or college, and that would be Biology .:nono::think:

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
New rep for Primordial???? YES........ congrats Trauma1:thumbsup:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
you are correct sir :thumbsup:

as mentioned Im running through a lil rut right now soon to dig myself out hopefully....

I have lost a considerable amount of weight but not so much to have me depressed and what I dont think will be gained back with a couple weeks of REAL good eating and lifting, havnt had the opportunity to get in the gym though for some time..... cant wait to get back.

I have splurged with what money I had at the time to take advantage of the tail end of the new years sale, just in time, and will most likely log of my "PCT".... although Ive been taking tamox alone for the last couple weeks after running a lower dose of Epi and 1-t for a short period of time. Any who I will update when I start that with what I have on tap and how my mini recovery/PCT goes then likely stay natty for a lil bit till I can make sure my finances are more sound and I wont have a problem runnin another cycle without ANY worries of lack of food or a membership.... but as I told john life doesnt always play out as you may plan so thus the reason Ill be staying natty as to not have to worry bout huge losses from bad hormone levels and whatnot.....

any who thanks all for your concern and hope to back full fledged in a short period of time.

hope all is ok! If there is anything i can do bro, i will be happy to try to help!

Thanks,
GJJ

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My final review of the whole cycle will be up shortly everyone. :)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New rep for Primordial???? YES........ congrats Trauma1:thumbsup:
I just noticed that!!
Congratulations big John!! You'll make a terrific Rep brutha!! :thumbsup:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Hey, Trauma, we're still waiting for that final update. And...all I gotta say is...

The ARIZONA CARDINALS ARE IN THE SUPER BOWL??!!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
...so I *finally* get to the end...and there's no end....
Is the end in sight??? :poke:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...so I *finally* get to the end...and there's no end....
Is the end in sight??? :poke:
I will have a final update, but i just haven't gotten around to it yet. I'll try to get it up in a few days for you guys.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
no sweat, bro - just bumpin' it!

Helluva job on the log.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no sweat, bro - just bumpin' it!

Helluva job on the log.
Thanks, BW!

I want to do an even better job on the next one. It's just so hard and time consuming at times to get it all done everyday. Thanks for following along!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
*chuckle* I wouldn't call it "following along" -
more like 'racing to take it all in'...
good ride, though - and the results sound great...
the pix reveal you to be a jolly pink giant.... :rofl:

sh1304

sh1304

Awards
What are your final thoughts? Any before/after pics?

Great log! Looking forward to doing my own

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Nice log guys...when do we get to see the final write up?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Iwould like to see how the final stats compare.

Guys, Poop may not be able to update this log, or give a finale impression. All I will say is that he is getting his life in order and that he will be back eventually. So please keep him in your prayers.

John, come on big man, let's see the conclusion! :biglaugh:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iwould like to see how the final stats compare.

Guys, Poop may not be able to update this log, or give a finale impression. All I will say is that he is getting his life in order and that he will be back eventually. So please keep him in your prayers.

John, come on big man, let's see the conclusion! :biglaugh:
Ok, i'll finish it up tonight. ;)

sh1304

sh1304

Awards
Good luck to poopypants, I wish you the best!

Trauma1, looking forward to your final impressions.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
So trauma, tell me about this new topical spray bro. 1-T/Tren. i would love to try this out.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Phera-Plex/1-T Review

Start Weight: 220lbs

End Weight (After Pct): 233.5lbs

PCT Impressions:

-Overall, PCT wasn't as difficult as i anticipated. By the end of week 1, my testes already had rebounded nicely. Libido was erratic for the first few weeks though. I maintained my strength pretty good as well. I'd say 75-80% of what i'd gained while on-cycle. I utilized Raloxifene (120, 120, 90, 60) and Get Diesel's "3 kings stack" for the bulk of my PCT protocol I'd have to say i'm really impressed with the recovery this stack gave me.

Side Effect Impressions (5/10):

-In all honesty, the only noteable side effect on this cycle was horrible back pumps at times. I did start to feel a bit wore out towards the end of this cycle as well. Insomnia was an issue at times, but not consistently. Lethargy wasn't really all that evident except for maybe 1 week. Aggression was hit or miss at times, but i welcomed it when it was present. No issues with hair loss at all. My libido maintained right around baseline for the duration of the cycle. My blood pressure remained stable during the duration of this cycle as well.

Strength Gain Impressions (8/10):

-It took a little while for them to kick in, but when they did, they were very impressive. I'd say weeks 3-6 showed very progressive increases in strength. Not the most explosive strength i've ever had, but this was very commendable overall.

Mass Gain Impressions (10/10):

-This was probably one of the more impressive cycles i've done in this regard. I seriously packed on the size. My muscle bellies were very full and prominent. If anything, i highly recommend this stack for a bulker. It definitely exceded my expectations by a landslide.

My Impressions Months Later:

I still look back at this as a very successful cycle. Everything remains status quo to this day. All i have to say is that i'll be utilizing this stack again in the near future. :D

In Closing:

I would personally like to thank you all for following along in this log with poops and I. I really enjoyed documenting this for you guys, and hopefully it can help some of you set-up a similar cycle in the future. I'm always around to field any questions that some of you guys may have, so feel free to ask.

Final Pic:

Attachments

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking at that photo and then thinking, "dam he's filling the bloody doorway!"

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The mythological beast known to man as, "Typhonama1." :D
{Yes, it's Trauma + Typhon, which actually defeated Zeus at one point... but it didn't end well down the road. :eek:}

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The mythological beast known to man as, "Typhonama1." :D
{Yes, it's Trauma + Typhon, which actually defeated Zeus at one point... but it didn't end well down the road. :eek:}

Lol! - Typhonama1.......sounds japanese. I like it. :D

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
awesome review man. time to get diced? or time to get even larger?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Hey, T1, starting up tomorrow again. My shoulder had kept me down for a couple weeks, but I didn't spend $600 on this s h i t for nothing! I can see, however, in even such a short time, how this stack puts size on you. Talk to you later or check in tomorrow. Peace!!